Elle Darby #41 Elle Darby = SWFTly cancELLEd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Somebody in the comment section of the angel collection Instagram has close to 30k followers and has shared all of the tweets on her story! Several times. More people will see the type of person Regina is

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
What a sad sad girl , to be sat round deleting YouTube videos instead of taking accountability

Really hope they don’t get away with all this

Reactions: 14
No honestly though, all the nasty tweets she wrote about about Katy actually make me feel so sad. Elles’ YouTube videos show a completely different side where she is being so loving towards her sister
No honestly though, all the nasty tweets she wrote about about Katy actually make me feel so sad. Elles’ YouTube videos show a completely different side where she is being so loving towards her sister and taking her to new places etc but makes me just think…. Is it all for show and more views? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh God what did she say about Katy?
and taking her to new places etc but makes me just think…. Is it all for show and more views? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
No honestly though, all the nasty tweets she wrote about about Katy actually make me feel so sad. Elles’ YouTube videos show a completely different side where she is being so loving towards her sister and taking her to new places etc but makes me just think…. Is it all for show and more views? 🤷🏻‍♀️
What did she say about Katy?! 😳
Sorry I'm just trying to catch up and there's so much to get through!

Reactions: 1
Opening to the Dublin hotel exposed video, Elle: "usually with any situation like this, I would sweep it under the carpet, whatever, hater's gonna hate, I ain't bothered boo, you know what I mean" - GOOD LUCK WITH THAT THIS TIME!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Comments have now been limited on the angelle collection Instagram, but none have been deleted? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I bet there's quite a few rival influencers who would like to see her taken down a peg or two. I bet she's screwed a few people over when she became too big for her hideous white boots

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.