Elle Darby #41 Elle Darby = SWFTly cancELLEd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The beauty works post with Elle curling her hair is getting HAMMERED in the comments about working with Elle.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
i think she will stay quiet on socials till it’s all calmed down a bit, which it will, but can we promise to NOT STOP TALKING ABOUT IT because that’s what they’re hoping! Keep tattling and tweeting to cancel her

• Heart
Reactions: 39
See i think she'll disappear for a while. Make an apology video and the come back and HAMMER the wedding content at us. She knows the proposal brought in a lot of views.
A wedding plan with me video
Hen party vlogs
Probably some kind of "shopping for bridesmaid dresses vlog"
. See, I dont think it will work, there are so many nasty tweets, one or two and she maybe could have done an apology and come back from it, but the sheer amount from her alone are horrendous, add in Connors and how can either of them come back as individuals or as a couple. Why would any brand touch them after this, it would be madness. Let’s face it they could use Gemma miles, nobody would know the difference.

Reactions: 31
Might have to give the Rangey or Tesla back boo 😭 and Connaaa should have to find a proper job now and stop sponging 🧽
not sure how they afford a Range Rover or Tesla tbh. Looking at their company accounts they don’t make as much money as they’re making out they do. Hopefully that house was bought with cash or they’re screwed 🙃

Reactions: 13
I’ve only been keeping up for the last 24 hours but who was con meant to be cheating on ell with? Like have we got messages or screen shots if what’s been said?
Basically someone posted on here (can’t remember who) and said that their friend who is from America (if I remember rightly) had exchanged numbers with Connor on a night out and they were texting and screenshot his WhatsApp profile with something like 34 pictures shared. But there was no proof of what they were texting about as the friend then found out he had a family etc. the relevancy of where she’s from is because she didn’t know who they were / wouldn’t have exchanged numbers if she’d had known. Obviously this is not 100% confirmed. If you go back to thread 39 from around page 15 you’ll see it unfold. Hope this helps

• Heart
Reactions: 13
No honestly though, all the nasty tweets she wrote about about Katy actually make me feel so sad. Elles’ YouTube videos show a completely different side where she is being so loving towards her sister and taking her to new places etc but makes me just think…. Is it all for show and more views? 🤷🏻‍♀️
For anyone who missed it …. Here’s the tweets about her sister

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Is there no way you can find hidden videos on YouTube? I remember on the Brogan Tate thread she deleted or hid loads of old weekly vlogs but someone was able to find them and share them. I have no idea how though!

Reactions: 6
I bet there's quite a few rival influencers who would like to see her taken down a peg or two. I bet she's screwed a few people over when she became too big for her hideous white boots

Didn’t she fall out with Gemma miles?

Reactions: 4
I am really surprised she’s not dropping followers drastically? it’s not like it’s a song lyric from when she was 10, it’s hatred fuelled tweets? (not that the song lyrics would’ve been justified! but just for context other influencers have dropped so many followers for a song lyric tweet in a day, just confused) Makes you think is she buying them at the same time 👀

honestly really shocked right now, is anyone else? What do you guys think?

Reactions: 24
not sure how they afford a Range Rover or Tesla tbh. Looking at their company accounts they don’t make as much money as they’re making out they do. Hopefully that house was bought with cash or they’re screwed 🙃
Everything is probably financed/ mortgage. So they’ll probably have to sell the house & cut losses if she gets fully cancelled!

Reactions: 16
She’s managed to offend all people of colour, large people, thin people, those with eating disorders, short people, those with Irish accents, Scottish accents; in fact all ‘foreigners’, LGBT community, animal lovers, pregnant, bus drivers, year 8s…

Could you kindly quote this if you can think of more to add.

EDITED TO ADD
Bald men, Eastern European’s, Cat lovers, dog lovers, horse lovers, rape victims, people with dyslexia

Reactions: 52
I am really surprised she’s not dropping followers drastically? it’s not like it’s a song lyric from when she was 10, it’s hatred fuelled tweets? (not that the song lyrics would’ve been justified! but just for context other influencers have dropped so many followers for a song lyric tweet in a day, just confused) Makes you think is she buying them at the same time 👀

honestly really shocked right now, is anyone else? What do you guys think?
To be honest I don’t think the actual tweets have reached far enough yet to make an impact. I think people really have to look for them on socials and until it reaches some form of media I don’t think many people will pay attention.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.