Elle Darby #41 Elle Darby = SWFTly cancELLEd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am really surprised she’s not dropping followers drastically? it’s not like it’s a song lyric from when she was 10, it’s hatred fuelled tweets? (not that the song lyrics would’ve been justified! but just for context other influencers have dropped so many followers for a song lyric tweet in a day, just confused) Makes you think is she buying them at the same time 👀

honestly really shocked right now, is anyone else? What do you guys think?
I think people (myself included) have unfollowed but some people have started following for hot tea being served.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Everything is probably financed/ mortgage. So they’ll probably have to sell the house & cut losses if she gets fully cancelled!
I think her dad is still loaded....doesn't he own a villa in Marbella? I don't think she'll starve anytime soon.....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s deleting instagram posts too. She had 1739 and when I refreshed it was 1733…what is she hiding!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Everyone’s commenting on one of beauty works posts of Elle doing her hair. People threatening to stop buying from them until the address they’re cutting ties with Elle. Surely the companies have to drop her & speak out before they loose so many customers…?

Reactions: 29
Don't know if anyones mentioned but the kennels have removed all posts of the dogs and tags - first brand to take a stand?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 119
Everyone’s commenting on one of beauty works posts of Elle doing her hair. People threatening to stop buying from them until the address they’re cutting ties with Elle. Surely the companies have to drop her & speak out before they loose so many customers…?
I completely agree, I know most are out of work until Jan 4th. However, I’m a Social Media Marketing Exec myself and still check on my clients socials for the business. Very surprised their social media managers aren’t reporting this back to the company, considering they’re massive as well?

ps. don’t judge my grammar on all of these posts, I am extremely hungover 😭😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If you’ve created an insta to expose her, firstly, bravo, secondly, just go through all of her followers and follow them all. Should entice a bit of interest….

• Heart
Reactions: 34
To be honest I don’t think the actual tweets have reached far enough yet to make an impact. I think people really have to look for them on socials and until it reaches some form of media I don’t think many people will pay attention.
There's hardly fck all on IG about it

Reactions: 6
Didn’t she fall out with Gemma miles?
Yeah I'm pretty sure they did. I don't know why. Didn't they all go on holiday then weren't friends anymore afterwards 🤔 was a few years ago now. Gemma will be probably be pissing herself laughing at all of this, she's probably stood there waiting to slide into her Angle crown 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yeah I'm pretty sure they did. I don't know why. Didn't they all go on holiday then weren't friends anymore afterwards 🤔 was a few years ago now. Gemma will be probably be pissing herself laughing at all of this, she's probably stood there waiting to slide into her Angle crown 🤣

Trust it all to come out when Gemma announced they she’s pregs

• Haha
Reactions: 14
not sure how they afford a Range Rover or Tesla tbh. Looking at their company accounts they don’t make as much money as they’re making out they do. Hopefully that house was bought with cash or they’re screwed 🙃
I don't know how to say this without sounding like an idiot but you'd be surprised how affordable almost any car is on finance these days. Guy behind me has a gtr on finance for £550 a month. I know £550 isn't affordable for everyone but that sort of stuff isn't out of reach anymore.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.