Elle Darby #41 Elle Darby = SWFTly cancELLEd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The videos are disappearing so rapidly!! Every time I refresh there's another one gone. She's deleted all the fitness ones right up to when they go travelling, including the dramatic goodbye video they did to go on holiday for a couple of months 🙄

She must be in major damage control mode! I can just imagine her and Connor sat in their office on separate computers going through and deleting. Just shows she has a guilty conscience and knows there's likely more still to come out, which doesn't really align with the statement that says the tweets don't represent her character!!! Why's she deleting videos then if she wasn't like that as an adult? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
What’s funny is in the statement they made the point of how it was over a decade ago. Then why delete your Twitter that was only made a few years ago boo? Scared of what we might find?

Reactions: 51
I have no idea how anyone can keep up with these threads but im going to try again 😵💫.

Tips for those who are struggling like me - and to save us the same questions again & again - order previous threads by most liked posts, cancel all your plans and good luck.

340F0769-051D-4977-8FD1-FBE6E718A023.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Sorry to jump in but haven’t had time to read through so I’m probably going through old ground. I’m absolutely devastated. I was a fan of Elle, I ALWAYS stuck up for her, I thought she was so sweet and didn’t understand why people would dislike her, I bought clothes from her collection and enjoyed supporting her.

I am half polish and her tweets have Hit me where it hurts, those tweets have venom running through them, she comes across as a poisonous snake. I’m embarassed I was so fooled by her, that I supported to her at such a high level.

I have unfollowed and unsubscribed, I will never support her again or give her any sort of views.

not to mention the hatred she has shown towards animals through those tweets. She’s a disgusting fraud!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 121
Taken on December 27th. Look at her horrible smug face. If only she knew everything was going to implode 4 days later 😂

D5B54E92-9403-4B27-849F-4911BFF83967.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 86
So she found out he was cheating, all cons family unfollowed her and she unfollowed them, the dogs went to the kennels, she spent Christmas with her family and he spent it with his… and now they’re both racists :)
I can see the white company house and perfect life slowly crashing down 😉

Reactions: 12
I’ve only been keeping up for the last 24 hours but who was con meant to be cheating on ell with? Like have we got messages or screen shots if what’s been said?

Reactions: 6
Do you think they both at home or all around a table with lucy, dad, Katie ect trying to sort it?

Reactions: 13
Would love to know how many other influencers are reading this thread today with their popcorn 🍿

Also I wonder if any influencers will publicly say something about it…

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.