Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't normally like the idea of "cancel culture" and was sceptical seeing these tweets appear, but having read the content AND the amount of venom she's posted has made me disgusted. Not only has she insulted many races, overweight people, animals, her relatives, she's also done it on multiple occasions. It's not just one or two tweets she could brush off as a silly teenage mistake, that was clearly a reflection on how she thinks.

I'm one year younger than Elle and remember how big Twitter was in 2011, but I can hand on heart say no one I knew or I made tweets of such a disgusting nature. I honestly don't know how she'll come back from this with her "HEY ANGELS" fake persona. And the fact she had the nerve to say people who use Tattle spoil her ✨ positive little bubble ✨ and been so vocal around trolls/online abuse. She's been the troll all along!!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
The thing for me is the pure aggression and rage and hatred for all sorts of people coming off her tweets! That ain’t normal….

I don't normally like the idea of "cancel culture" and was sceptical seeing these tweets appear, but having read the content AND the amount of venom she's posted has made me disgusted. Not only has she insulted many races, overweight people, animals, her relatives, she's also done it on multiple occasions. It's not just one or two tweets she could brush off as a silly teenage mistake, that was clearly a reflection on how she thinks.

I'm one year younger than Elle and remember how big Twitter was in 2011, but I can hand on heart say no one I knew or I made tweets of such a disgusting nature. I honestly don't know how she'll come back from this with her "HEY ANGELS" fake persona. And the fact she had the nerve to say people who use Tattle spoil her ✨ positive little bubble ✨ and been so vocal around trolls/online abuse. She's been the troll all along!!
This

Reactions: 18
Long time reader, first time posting.
Over the Christmas period their dogs were at the boarding place they use and get gifted. If they weren’t away seems odd to put your dogs in boarding over Christmas. Also may be worth contacting them about the tweets as the stays there aren’t cheap and they use them multiple times a year.

• Wow
Reactions: 41
The most ridiculous thing is that they expect people to believe that on NYE they were randomly & coincidentally scrolling through their social media, found loads of racist, homophobic, classist, sizest tweets and decided to share that with us all. Like if that was true you’d just delete them not alert your entire following?

• Heart
Reactions: 78
I think around 785k they are going down but not by much
Problem is, when it hits mainstream media and she gets more exposure, that will just as likely bring new followers as well as followers ditching her 🙄 People will want to follow to watch the carnage unfold.

The most ridiculous thing is that they expect people to believe that on NYE they were randomly & coincidentally scrolling through their social media, found loads of racist, homophobic, classist, sizest tweets and decided to share that with us all. Like if that was true you’d just delete them not alert your entire following?
Thats how a lot of people found out about and joined Tattle when Elle mentioned Tattle on her IG stories a couple of years ago... she gave them unintentional publicity! 🤣

Reactions: 17
The thing for me is the pure aggression and rage and hatred for all sorts of people coming off her tweets! That ain’t normal….

This
Exactly. She wasn’t a child when she posted that stuff. Her mind set was already ingrained. They are her true beliefs. Just that she doesn’t publicise them anymore. I imagine behind closed doors she is as hateful and racist as she comes across in them tweets. She just hides it better now

Reactions: 10
I wonder how much of the ‘Wedding of the Century’ is being gifted.
Hair, make up, events planning, jewellery, dresses, suits, venue, catering, hen do, stag do, honeymoon, floristry, cake, photographer, videographer etc.
I hope that every single service provider sees these tweets. Every brand that chooses Elle and Connor will be targeted at racist associates now.
Even other influencers might be wary of attending now and rightly so. There’s barely a single group they haven’t discriminated against! There are thousands of people more deserving of a gifted wedding. These two don’t now and never have deserved so much to just be handed to them.

Reactions: 32
I've always thought Elle was on Tattle as well. I think the temptation not to slag off people she doesn't like would be way too strong. Seeing what an absolute witch she is has convinced me even more. She'd deffo be on here laying into rival influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 56
As a training psychologist you should know that you shouldn’t make these broad statements based on a series of tweets. Elles a right twit but I hate when people do this. Psychopathy is very complex don’t try and water it down
shouldn't you know talking about killing the family cat is pyscopathic then?

Reactions: 17
Just seen this on Twitter & it’s spot on! How are some people still defending her. Might have been years ago, but they were both old enough to know right from wrong. As a former “angel” & a frequent watcher, I actually feel betrayed that they sold me such a happy, positive family page when they’re both so hateful towards everybody

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
Uneducated trash. I remember Holly Boon also posted some very disgusting comments too a couple years ago they were dug up and she got cancelled for 2 mins and is now richer than ever. Sadly these trashy people are supported by young white teenagers that don’t care if they’re racist.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
New to the thread👋🏼Knew who she was but never followed her then saw her story and I am shocked to see everything . Can I quickly just ask did those tweets get dragged up and they tit them selves or were they really just digging through Twitter them selves on NYE? seems weird to through your self under the bus no?

Reactions: 10
Wow everyone is so sensitive. Sorry but are you sure you dont say anything questionable when you were 15 years old? Because I did, I was mean because it made you popular in high school, and I said really terrible things about gypsies, about the people who not clever enough to go to university, really awful things, and I was so homophobic. But as a teenager I didnt really know what things are meant. 10 years later I'm at the end of medschool, of course dont think the same about the things I thought as a 17 years old "baby"..
No I really didn’t and you know why?! Because I was bullied for 2 years of my life probably by someone like you that it go so bad all I wanted to do was to take my own life. You are disgusting

• Heart
Reactions: 42
New to the thread👋🏼Knew who she was but never followed her then saw her story and I am shocked to see everything . Can I quickly just ask did those tweets get dragged up and they tit them selves or were they really just digging through Twitter them selves on NYE? seems weird to through your self under the bus no?
she was caught out & then lied about “looking through her Twitter”.Theyll be shitting themselves & that half arsed apology is the start of the damage control🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Another influx of new joiners and Tattlers overnight that have come over from other threads to witness the shitstorm that is the beginning of the downfall for Elle and Connor. Welcome, grab your tea and biscuits and sit down with us✌💋

Every couple of pages the below info gets posted, as even though the scandal has sent a ripple through IG, Twitter and YouTube, it's the sponsors that give this pair free and gifted stuff to promote that need to know what vile things have been said in the past. The below are all companies that both have worked with, alongside contact details for the newspapers and their management team. We're working to get the word out there to these companies that they are supporting Influencers with racist backgrounds.

All newly discovered screenshots will be regularly updated to Elle's Wiki Page here: https://tattle.life/wiki/elle-darby

LINKS FOR COMPLAINTS ABOUT THEIR RACIST TWEETS TO SPONSORS AND NEWSPAPERS ETC

You can email, send message through their 'Contact Us' page on their websites, and don't forget most of these companies also have public Facebook, IG and Tik Tok pages that you can contact directly and complain about something publically.

Hello Fresh

HelloFresh

www.hellofresh.co.uk

Vans

Contact Us

www.vans.co.uk

JD

[email protected]

JD Sports

JD Sports is the leading trainer and sports fashion retailer in the UK. With many limited edition and exclusive designs from adidas Originals and Nike.

m.jdsports.co.uk

Maxi Cosi

Contact Us | Maxi-Cosi

www.maxi-cosi.co.uk

Vodafone
(Vodafone Chat Bot)

How to get in touch with Vodafone

Got a question about your device, bundle or any of our services and products? Check our support site, or contact us by phone or Live Chat.

www.vodafone.co.uk

NOW TV

How to contact NOW customer care

Can’t find the answer you need in our Help Centre? Contact us by Live Chat, or ask a question in the Community. Our advisors will do all they can to fix your issue.

help.nowtv.com

Castify
[email protected]

Tesco
[email protected]
(CEO of Tesco) [email protected]

Foreo
Contact

Get in touch with us easily! We would love to hear from you and are sure we can help with any inquiries.
www.foreo.com

www.foreo.com

GymShark (only through a Chat)
Gymshark - Contact Us

Gymshark Help, Support and FAQs. Find information about Gymshark orders, deliveries, payments, technical issues and returns.
support.gymshark.com

support.gymshark.com

Beauty Works Online
https://beautyworksonline.com/contact

My Protein

Pets At Home
Peter Pritchard CEO of Pets At Home [email protected]

Bath Country Pets
[email protected]

Tails Dog Food

NEWSPAPERS

Daily Mail: [email protected]

The Sun: [email protected]

Triangle News (news agency): [email protected]

KNS News (news agency): [email protected]

Bath Echo Newspaper:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

THEIR TALENT MANAGEMENT TEAM

Gleam Futures
[email protected]

Manager Lily Modlin
[email protected]
Weren’t they also gifted a pushchair, Christmas lights, events planning for birthdays and baby shower.
Also recently done an ad for Thornton’s, mamas and papas.
Attended Molly-Maes pretty little thing event.

Reactions: 15
Didn't realise she pulled that stunt with that hotel back in 2018
Only been aware of her since her engagement was everywhere
An influencer tried that tit with where I work before as well
They got swiftly told where to go

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.