Elle Darby #41 Elle Darby = SWFTly cancELLEd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how to say this without sounding like an idiot but you'd be surprised how affordable almost any car is on finance these days. Guy behind me has a gtr on finance for £550 a month. I know £550 isn't affordable for everyone but that sort of stuff isn't out of reach anymore.
I agree finance is quite “affordable these days”. But the interest is insaneee!! They’ll be paying sooo much, every month, for 5 years +

Reactions: 6
I love how Lucy Carter’s still going about her day posting stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
We all need to be retweeting the tweets too so they can go viral and as many people as possible can see. Atm people are only aware of the tweets if they go looking for them

Reactions: 10
Can someone fill me in on the cheating claims? Apparently Elle’s sister and Connor’s Mum have unfollowed each other?! Whaaaa?

Reactions: 8
She’s on insta still, she’s liked Megan Grubb’s latest post
This is where it gets tricky, I wouldn’t want to be associated with her at all, they are all in the same industry and it looks really bad to not condemn this.

Reactions: 11
Beauty works are working quickly they have turned off comments on that photo from the 14th December already!!! I was literally looking at it 1 minute ago and now comments turned off!!! How many of them actually read here!!

Reactions: 18
Sorry I just looked from Cary’s account and it says she follows still but doesn’t show it on Elles..

• Sad
Reactions: 27
To be honest I don’t think the actual tweets have reached far enough yet to make an impact. I think people really have to look for them on socials and until it reaches some form of media I don’t think many people will pay attention.
Also Gleam will be trying to cover it up no doubt, they need to cut ties, they are done, it’s over.

Reactions: 8
Yeah I'm pretty sure they did. I don't know why. Didn't they all go on holiday then weren't friends anymore afterwards 🤔 was a few years ago now. Gemma will be probably be pissing herself laughing at all of this, she's probably stood there waiting to slide into her Angle crown 🤣
She’s liked Gemma’s pregnancy announcement 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree finance is quite “affordable these days”. But the interest is insaneee!! They’ll be paying sooo much, every month, for 5 years +
They may even lease so they can change cars more often. I don't really know the difference in cost because I own all my vehicles outright and always have. The only reason I know how much my neighbour pays a month for his GTR is because someone else told me he'd said it was bought outright so I got my mate to do a check on it because I was 98% sure it was a lie 😂.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can someone fill me in on the cheating claims? Apparently Elle’s sister and Connor’s Mum have unfollowed each other?! Whaaaa?
Both Connors mum and connors sister (who is meant to be Elle bridesmaid) have unfollowed Elle, she also unfollowed them, this is whilst all the cheating rumours were going around, also when he coincidentally smashed his phone and she spent Christmas jusy with her own family

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.