Elle Darby #41 Elle Darby = SWFTly cancELLEd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised no one has dropped comments on her pics on the beauty works insta account. She may have restricted comments on her insta but beauty works need to know what they're dealing with.

Reactions: 7
Beauty works are working quickly they have turned off comments on that photo from the 14th December already!!! I was literally looking at it 1 minute ago and now comments turned off!!! How many of them actually read here!!
Comments are still on for me on that photo,

Reactions: 5
If RM career got ruined over someone’s comment in a lift about the kx3 then duck me!!! Hope Elle has overplayed her mortgage

Reactions: 10
They may even lease so they can change cars more often. I don't really know the difference in cost because I own all my vehicles outright and always have. The only reason I know how much my neighbour pays a month for his GTR is because someone else told me he'd said it was bought outright so I got my mate to do a check on it because I was 98% sure it was a lie 😂.
Probably is lease tbh! Because finance is an absolute scam. The interest is outstanding and you’re stuck in that contract for 5+ years. They’ll be rentals for sure

Reactions: 3
I’m scrolling through her Instagram and viewing her in such a different way now, radiates bitchy nasty vibes

Reactions: 15
Ok maybe let’s leave the so and so unfollowed Elle for now lol, because they’re all still following her when I and others check 🤷🏽‍♀️ 🤣

getting me gassed up for nothing lmaooooo for a second there I thought someone like saffron saw sense, but she’s still following elle

Reactions: 38
She’s liked Gemma’s pregnancy announcement 🤷🏼‍♀️
Fake friends. They all keep up appearances online. They have the bare minimum to do with each other these days compared to before. I'm sure someone with a better memory than me can explain it

Reactions: 13
I can just picture Elle and Con sat scrolling their phones all day today, deleting every negative comment they can find, blocking people and reporting tik toks, whilst their precious little baby is sat getting absolutely no attention. All Saint will care about is cuddles, his bottle and having his nappy changed and all their interested in is sitting on their phones all day trying to save face and hide their disgusting comments! I hate to think what it’s like in that house today! The dogs won’t be getting a walk for weeks either!

Reactions: 39
I think this will end their relationship too, was already on the rocks, this just adds even more pressure

Reactions: 35
This is what puts me off of moving to the west country (south of England) because as nice as the scenery and houses are I just can't stand the snobs. I can't believe I messaged Elle on Instagram giving her compliments, as a mixed race woman what must she have been thinking of me? (What is this mixed woman following me for). Wow, Shocked.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

watch at about 15:11 and cringe for the people in the background who obviously aren't comfortable being filmed. they could have edited it out but no

Reactions: 11
I think this will end their relationship too, was already on the rocks, this just adds even more pressure
100% agree, would not be surprised if Conman just ups and leaves and salvages something for himself as she is coming off worse 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It doesn’t surprise me if the kennels have washed their hands of her, they can’t be seen to collab with someone that makes those comments about animals surely?

Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.