Elle Darby #41 Elle Darby = SWFTly cancELLEd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After reading about her dad, being a fraud and not taking accountability for your actions seems to run in the family...

Reactions: 36
This is what puts me off of moving to the west country (south of England) because as nice as the scenery and houses are I just can't stand the snobs. I can't believe I messaged Elle on Instagram giving her compliments, as a mixed race woman what must she have been thinking of me? (What is this mixed woman following me for). Wow, Shocked.
I can assure you Elle does not represent the South West.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
This is what puts me off of moving to the west country (south of England) because as nice as the scenery and houses are I just can't stand the snobs. I can't believe I messaged Elle on Instagram giving her compliments, as a mixed race woman what must she have been thinking of me? (What is this mixed woman following me for). Wow, Shocked.
I'm on the wilts/somerset border and don't tar us all with the same brush!
The majority of us are lovely people and it's a nice place to live, definitely come for a few visits and pop into some locals!

Reactions: 15
Absolutely sus that they’re deleting sooo many recent videos! Makes you wonder what was said/done 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 38
I'm on the wilts/somerset border and don't tar us all with the same brush!
The majority of us are lovely people and it's a nice place to live, definitely come for a few visits and pop into some locals!
Ooooh you must be near me too 👋🏻

Reactions: 2
Can’t imagine how the people who belong to the groups she’s insulted who have actually purchased products from these two are feeling rn

Reactions: 12
Connor will be onto another influencer girl ASAP, needs his pay and he won’t be getting it from Elle anymore!

Reactions: 18
The damage control is real! On the YouTube search it shows 736 videos and when you click through it is just over 300
Also looks like the kennels have removed all their tags with them
Don’t forget to unsubscribe 😊

Reactions: 8
Not meaning to defend her but I think this is reaching slightly, didn't we all say something was "gay" back in the early 00s/10s
Concentrate on the actual truly offensive rather than the what is now considered offensive language
I absolutely did and I’ll hold my hands up to it, but I was in junior school, I’m 38 now so that’s a while ago and had pretty much next to nothing knowledge or understanding about gay people or what was considered offensive at that age, and I mean under 10 probably, it was something me and my brother would mess around saying at home and with friends, we didn’t post it all over social media in an offensive way nor was it ever meant that way, not that it makes it ok but things were a bit different back then and at that age a lot of kids I grew up with were completely naive to those kinds of things, social media wasn’t really a thing and we all just saw that as a funny insult….not really understanding implications and meaning behind it…..it’s not something I would ever do now having grown up and once I reached an age where I did understand that kind of thing wasn’t ok, I didn’t do it anymore! She was more than old enough to understand what she was doing/saying back then and like others have said, if it was just a one off back when she was possibly too young and naive to understand the consequences, I think people would be a bit more forgiving as we all do make mistakes….but I honestly can’t believe how many tweets there are about so many things! I didn’t think it was possible to insult so many people in so many ways and to be thinking those things at that age and thinking it’s ok to be posting it online? All I can say is what the were her parents doing? My mum and dad would have absolutely bloody killed me if they ever found me posting or saying things like this! I can’t believe so many are still up or were posted and didn’t get taken down at the time!

Reactions: 2
Just want to rescue the poor baby and pups from them, can’t imagine how toxic the atmosphere at home is

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.