Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never commented on this thread as its moves waaay too quick for me most of the time, but reading all of this honestly makes me so sad. I guess I'm one of the people she would have targeted 10 years ago as I moved to the UK from Hungary (so Eastern Europe, I guess she didn't just hate the Polish but all 'immigrants') around the same time these tweets were posted and I was only 19 (so 2 years older then what she was when being so so hateful) and I can honestly say if I stumbled upon those tweets at the time they probably would have broke me, thinking everyone felt the same way about me. 10 years on and at the tender age of 29 I really couldn't give 2 shits about what an Instagram nobody thinks about me or my background /ethnicity as I know I probably contributed more to society than this piece of tit in her entire life, but those comments would have had an extremely negative effect on my mental health and self esteem back then.
Also, in my experience, if someone is so hateful and self righteous at such a young age its definitely something they've been brought up with and learnt from their parents, its not just some casual misusing of words, its deep seeded racism ( the tweet about her mum hating on fat people is very telling). And if someone's been brought up with these ideologies and the general feeling of being better than most people, its very unlikely they will change their mind as they grow old. They might realise they can't say their thoughts out loud or that being racist doesn't normally help your public image, but if they had these thoughts at 17 they still have them now. My only wish is that they don't raise that poor baby to reflect their disgusting way of thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
as being a long time fan if elles I'm really disappointed in her and Connor I'm the same age as them and 10 years ago I wasn't going around saying horrible things nor being a racist! I'm really disappointed in her and I hope labels do drop her and she looses followers as if this was a big celebrity they would of been dropped like a hat and straight in the gutter karma needs to come round and it will soon enough.

Reactions: 9
I know this isn’t a Gemma miles thread but she’s announced she’s pregnant aswell. Why does it look like these you tubers are all just popping out babies because it’s trendy. They’ll have a shock when they’re up to their eyes in crappy nappies

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Always thought she was a disgusting person. Self important, Narcissistic, a massive beg and now a RACIST. Gross.

Reactions: 15
It’s comical how she won’t even swear on her channel and gives out to con for swearing or using foul language when he clearly has a sailor mouth, who calls their mother a wanker? 🤢

Reactions: 26
No one should bring Lucy into this. I wouldn’t expect my sister to speak up on something I done. Nothing to do with Lucy at all.

Reactions: 39
I know this isn’t a Gemma miles thread but she’s announced she’s pregnant aswell. Why does it look like these you tubers are all just popping out babies because it’s trendy. They’ll have a shock when they’re up to their eyes in crappy nappies
she has like that on gemmas Instagram so she is looking on insta today

• Wow
I know some angels are using ‘she was young’ as an excuse but to me it’s even worse that she was so young and so full of hatred towards so many different people. At 16 I was out having fun with my friends not writing abusive comments on Twitter

At first I was like oh come on this was years ago, then I read the tweets, then i read some more and i am shocked you would actually post those things!
I totally get you put stupid stuff on when you are young, I cringe when I get FB reminders but it’s all just stupid tit like how much I loved my boyfriend at the time 😂
I am surprised they never thought to comb through old tweets/SM accounts to get rid of anything like this as obviously people aren’t going to be happy with it.
I wonder how they will come back from this. Sadly I don’t think it will have such a big impact as one would hope.
This exactly! We all posted cringe stuff when we were younger 😂😂 But to post such vile hatred of so many groups of people… another level!

So she calls her ex boyfriend a 'little indian elf' I wonder how their relationship broke down... I wonder what her and Connor call each other?!

It really does get worse...

Just me that's never called my mum a wanker even in jest?
the cheek to tweet about getting an indian take away but then publicly telling people something stinks like sweaty indians?!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Her ex boyfriend still uses his twitter .I wonder why they did break up

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.