Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can people pls stop defending saying everyone says that at 15, I definitely did not and so many others were not either. I was personally tweeting about how i’m gonna marry harry styles 😂🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 43
Am I the only one who thinks it’s really weird to drag up old tweets and get angry about them? If you’re telling me you never used the word gay to describe something when you were younger, or said the N word in a song, you’re either lying or a very ‘woke’ teenager. Nobody would ever say that stuff now as time has changed and people are more conscious and informed. Honestly feel it’s a massive reach. Yeah there’s no excuse for racism ever but to tarnish her cos she said ‘haha so gay’ to someone years ago is really desperate. Not looking for an argument but if I was Elle I wouldn’t even justify myself. Sorry
If you think it is normal and acceptable to say those things at 16, 17 then I worry about your morals. At that age you are very aware of what you are saying and there is no excuse for it. Her comments were truly worrying - evil, cruel and heartless to say the least.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Right, I haven’t seen any other tweets so maybe I was unfair to comment. If someone could kindly screenshot them for me and quote this then I might have a different opinion. I don’t condone racism and I didn’t realise was over a long duration of time.

I also don’t like Elle or influencers so not sure why someone has quoted me and said that.
Look for them yourself lazy duck. Don’t come here defending racism and claiming u weren’t informed. That’s your job it’s not our job to inform you of racism n educate u on someone’s foul behaviour. Politely exit n take time for yourself darling. You clearly relate to her tweets n behaviour for you to defend her regardless of how long ago it was RACISM DOESNT CHANGE.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Look for them yourself lazy duck. Don’t come here defending racism and claiming u weren’t informed. That’s your job it’s not our job to inform you of racism n educate u on someone’s foul behaviour. Politely exit n take time for yourself darling. You clearly relate to her tweets n behaviour for you to defend her regardless of how long ago it was RACISM DOESNT CHANGE.
Lazy duck 💀💀💀 straight facts tho

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Does Elle have a little brother? In one of the tweets she mentions a baby brother? I’m confused!

Reactions: 3
This is the whole point, the old account has been deleted there is nothing beyond 2019.....so either she has accessed the old twitter account to delete them (But then why not delete the account like her main one) OR someone has screen shot and saved them OR someone has fabricated some of them
I wondered the same about the old account but if you look at this Twitter thread, they’ve quote tweeted the ones from the actual old account and not just screenshots

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Honestly, I feel sick to my stomach, I'm on the verge of tears reading her tweets. She is absolutely disgusting 😫

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Ya know a couple of days ago when I said I felt sorry for her after seeing her in person. I take it back. It isn’t even the old tweets, it’s the manufactured non apology that was that statement. She may have changed, she may not have but the whole point of her story addressing the situation was to try to get ahead of the scandal and for damage control. That’s not someone who is sorry, that’s someone who is worried about their brand.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Imagine getting cancelled the first day of the year. Just write the whole year off 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Maybe I'm weird but I never used to tweet or post as much as she did even at 13, because I knew nobody cared. There is so much hatred in her tweets and her vile attitudes towards people being so open, think of all the stuff she actually kept to herself!

Reactions: 14
Who wants to bother/volunteer going through the vlog catalog to find all the subtle racist and insulting comments they've both made on the videos now..:sick:

Reactions: 2
Long time lurker! What is going on with her instagram? It says 780k followers and 1776 posts but if i refresh it says 660k followers and 1634 posts?!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.