Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

skip to 5.47 for some more subtle racist views, poor racist elle being 'uncomfortable' in asia, not surprising.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Also to add, I think this just goes to show that people shouldn’t put so much energy into influencers because they just don’t know them properly. For instance, my friend (along with so many people) is ridiculously obsessed with molly mae. Would jump of a cliff if MM said it’s a good idea. Not saying MM is the same but imagine being that bothered and invested in someone who you don’t know and for all you know could be a not very nice person.

Reactions: 31
TATTLERS

please type ‘areyoujoking’ into the search bar and look through her tattle post history.

She has commented viciously on Zoe Sugg, Molly Mae, Saffron, Anastasia

But anything involving Elle she either defends or questions

Areyoujoking is 100% Elle bleeping Darby

I could put my house on it
God it’s not a bloody witch hunt it’s a gossip forum, you guys go hard 😩 I hadn’t seen the racist tweets and I have now as I looked back the threads, and they are gross. I was misinformed and she doesn’t seem like a nice person. I don’t like Elle or Connor truthfully, I find them lazy and insufferable if I’m honest. Yes, there’s other YouTubers I dislike more but I doubt they’d have tweeted aggressively the way she did. I didn’t read the thread properly and didn’t know the extent of the stuff she’d said. I have deleted my previous posts as I worded them badly and cba with arguing. I truly don’t care for her and her tweets suck, truly. I didn’t say I condoned any of her tweets or racism, I just hadn’t read which was stupid. She’s a disgusting brat and I would enjoy to see her lose her wealth and get a normal job. I’m not Elle Darby, I hate influencers.

I was naive and didn’t realise how awful the stuff she said was. The ‘polish twit’ comment was dreadful especially.

I do think you guys calling me a ‘lazy duck’ etc was a bit far and aggressive. I’ve never been racist in my life, I just misunderstood how awful she had been.

Reactions: 8
TATTLERS

please type ‘areyoujoking’ into the search bar and look through her tattle post history.

She has commented viciously on Zoe Sugg, Molly Mae, Saffron, Anastasia

But anything involving Elle she either defends or questions

Areyoujoking is 100% Elle bleeping Darby

I could put my house on it
I’m pretty sure judging by some of what she’s said she is scottish so I wouldn’t risk your house 😂

Reactions: 2
I do believe peoples views and attitudes (including derogatory ones) can change (I’m a Psychologist so my job would be very depressing if I didn’t believe this), but she would have needed to have had a VERY significant shift in beliefs to not carry ANY of those views anymore. I think it’s very unlikely her/Connor have completely changed since then (or even changed at all) as she is implying on her sob story. Those are some very entrenched beliefs they’ve got there, worrying.

Well done to tattlers who are contacting brands etc and bringing these hateful and spiteful tweets to the attention of others. influencers won’t like the “hate” but at least this forum is actually trying to make positive changes to the world by calling people out on hate crimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
God it’s not a bloody witch hunt, you guys go hard. I hadn’t seen the racist tweets and I have now as I looked back the threads, and they are gross. I was misinformed and she doesn’t seem like a nice person. I don’t like Elle or Connor truthfully, I find them lazy and insufferable if I’m honest. Yes, there’s other YouTubers I dislike more but I doubt they’d have tweeted aggressively the way she did. I didn’t read the thread properly and didn’t know the extent of the stuff she’d said. I have deleted my previous posts as I worded them badly and cba with arguing. I truly don’t care for her and her tweets suck, truly. I didn’t say I condoned any of her tweets or racist, I just hadn’t read which was stupid. She’s a disgusting brat and I would enjoy to see her lose her wealth and get a normal job. I’m not Elle Darby, I hate influencers.

I was naive and didn’t realise how awful the stuff she said was. The ‘polish twit’ comment was dreadful especially.
You do you,boo.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

skip to 5.47 for some more subtle racist views, poor racist elle being 'uncomfortable' in asia, not surprising.
“I just feel like Australia is a lot more suited to me and Connor”. White. She means Australia is a lot more white. 😒

• Wow
Reactions: 62
All of daddies money and private schools has turned her into a spoilt brat who thinks she’s SO much better than everyone else ! Obviously didn’t teach her anything …

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Doesn't want foreign people to follow her but will happily ship Angelle collection worldwide if they are giving her money .... sigh
Out of interest, what country are the materials produced in?

Reactions: 5
I know this isn’t a Gemma miles thread but she’s announced she’s pregnant aswell. Why does it look like these you tubers are all just popping out babies because it’s trendy. They’ll have a shock when they’re up to their eyes in crappy nappies
I used to really really enjoy Gemma and Elle’s content till they got completely un-relatable. Every video is an AD which I don’t necessarily have a problem with people doing ads as I know this is their main source of income but when it’s every video and every post it just comes across as insincere and money grabbing. Also the obsession with the white company and jo malone crap, they used to be relatable girls that would shop in b&m and tk max etc like the rest of us. Don’t even get me started on the M&S, Waitrose and Ocado hauls constantly. It’s a shame really but money and fame really does change people.

Reactions: 15
I’m pretty sure judging by some of what she’s said she is scottish so I wouldn’t risk your house 😂
Yes, I live in Scotland in an ex-council house, not a new build mansion, you probably shouldn’t risk it all. 😂

After everything she’s said I reckon searches of the words ‘******’ and ‘****’ would bring up results. I don’t even want to look 😩
Sorry, the first work was r*t*r*d. Not a word I condone using at all, but not now or 10 years ago.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.