Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t seen the messages just the screenshot of his WhatsApp profile

Her current Twitter and cons has been deactivated. The tweets in question are from her old account that she must’ve forgotten the password for as it’s still up and running
This is the whole point, the old account has been deleted there is nothing beyond 2019.....so either she has accessed the old twitter account to delete them (But then why not delete the account like her main one) OR someone has screen shot and saved them OR someone has fabricated some of them

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She only like white, thin pretty people like herself! Absolutely bellend she is. Little did she know that all those people would soon be her followers and buying her products then she became all ‘HEYYYY ANGELLLLS’
She called out skinny girls for being attention seekers.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Am I the only one who thinks it’s really weird to drag up old tweets and get angry about them? If you’re telling me you never used the word gay to describe something when you were younger, or said the N word in a song, you’re either lying or a very ‘woke’ teenager. Nobody would ever say that stuff now as time has changed and people are more conscious and informed. Honestly feel it’s a massive reach. Yeah there’s no excuse for racism ever but to tarnish her cos she said ‘haha so gay’ to someone years ago is really desperate. Not looking for an argument but if I was Elle I wouldn’t even justify myself. Sorry
Not dragging up old tweets. They’re easy to find you simply search. Plus, journalists drag up old stuff on everyone. If it was something said by a politician 10 years ago then you’d pipe up about it. Just because it’s popping your dreamy bubble about an influencer doesn’t mean it’s any less racist.

Get angry about them? Why are you not angry about the clear racism, xenophobia, homophobia that these tweets entail?

She did a lot more than use the word gay to describe something and using the n word in a song. Have you actually read all the tweets? She directly says that she hates Indian and Polish people and more hateful comments about these individuals. Body shaming too. Visit the wiki page on here to read them all. They’re vile.

And “no one would ever say that stuff now, time has changed”. Are you serious. It was only ten years ago. The year Lady Gaga did Born This way. Racism and discrimination was just as big as an issue in society as it is now! How are you condoning it? She was 17 and Connor was 20 at the time of his racist tweets. Time hasn’t changed since then. Think back to when James Arthur won the X factor too, wasn’t that long ago was it, that’s the year the tweets were made.

It’s not a massive reach at all. These tweets were made at an age where you would have grown out of any ancient racist beliefs posed upon you and made your own judgement as a young adult.

And lastly, you may not be looking for an argument. But by saying there’s not excuse for racism and then excusing her, you’re directly contracting yourself.

Have you seen the responses of Black, Polish and Indian fans? They’re f*****g heartbroken and rightly so. They’ve been supporting a platform of elles and connors which is very lucrative for them, only to find that they’ve written these many many tweets.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Am I the only one who thinks it’s really weird to drag up old tweets and get angry about them? If you’re telling me you never used the word gay to describe something when you were younger, or said the N word in a song, you’re either lying or a very ‘woke’ teenager. Nobody would ever say that stuff now as time has changed and people are more conscious and informed. Honestly feel it’s a massive reach. Yeah there’s no excuse for racism ever but to tarnish her cos she said ‘haha so gay’ to someone years ago is really desperate. Not looking for an argument but if I was Elle I wouldn’t even justify myself. Sorry
Get read for the gun fire… there’s a lot of hurt and angry people that have endure racism, sexism and homophobic slurs in their lives and these tweets are not mild! You should be ashamed of yourself if you acted this way too when you were young. Now kindly GTFO!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If a 17 year old influencer now said half the stuff Ell said we would hold them accountable and their parent accountable. It doesn’t matter the context of that time. I’ve never openly said anything racist or thought about anything rude based on someone’s skin colour or background. It’s like being rude to someone for having blue eyes it doesn’t make sense they can’t help it.
She called out skinny girls for being attention seekers.
Wow. She came for everyone 😂😂😂. No one was safe

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m ngl I believe that once you’re a racist it doesn’t just grow out of you. Homophobia na racism I personally feel sticks e someone. It doesnt matter how much they mature they will always have that mindset in the back of their kind. Whether it’s intentional or not they will always have a racist passing thought when dealing w people they’ve previously disliked. I just don’t see how a racist can change sorry. Anyone who supports her imo is advocating for racism. N supporting the thing she said. At 17 I was more obsessed w my bf and like makeup n sports etc. I never would’ve thought to speak about someone like that. I went to an international school and as the only black woman in my year I would never ever single out a race or person whether I was 17 or 10. It doesn’t matter. N the fact they publically displayed those thoughts on Twitter is ridiculous
Am going to contact Murad Merali to make a video about her to ward everyone of her and Conner racist behaviour he has a big following and can get the word out there

Reactions: 11
We are seeing tweets of her offending disabled people. She’s referenced dwarves and @Idk54 just posted one of her saying m*ng. I’m sure there’s plenty more ableist slurs to find yet.
After everything she’s said I reckon searches of the words ‘******’ and ‘****’ would bring up results. I don’t even want to look 😩

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I know but cmon guys, 11 years ago. 😅
They were still old enough to know right and wrong. Why the duck are you defending racism give your head a shake. You don’t gain anything from defending someone who doesn’t know who you are? Amazing how many people enable blatant and casual racism

Reactions: 23
Right, I haven’t seen any other tweets so maybe I was unfair to comment. If someone could kindly screenshot them for me and quote this then I might have a different opinion. I don’t condone racism and I didn’t realise was over a long duration of time.

I also don’t like Elle or influencers so not sure why someone has quoted me and said that.
WTF this whole thread has the screenshots? why you coming in here defending her when you've not bothered to actually educate yourself on whats been happening, is this conman or smelly herself?? so daft

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.