Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't realise she pulled that stunt with that hotel back in 2018
Only been aware of her since her engagement was everywhere
An influencer tried that tit with where I work before as well
They got swiftly told where to go
Wow! Did they ask for a free stay in exchange for a post? It’s soooo cheeky

Reactions: 5
IMO she released her ‘statement’ too soon and drew even more attention to it. I had no idea until I saw her post and actively went looking for what she was talking about. Oh to be a fly on the wall

Reactions: 51
It actually frightens me how many young, particularly white girls are defending her on that TikTok video...

• Sad
Reactions: 29
- usually I’m not one for cancel culture when it’s just one comment that’s been made however there must be around 20 tweets now just full of pure hate for so many groups of people it’s vile!

- if you’re an Angel reading here please know their stories are lies! They were not looking through their old tweets 😂tattlers found the tweets hoursss before, they’re just trying to cover their own backs!

- also doesn’t sit well that both of them made these types of tweets before they’d even met so the fact that they’re not together makes you think they talk and act in an even more vile way now behind closed doors.

Reactions: 31
Not posted in a while but jeez!

I hate to say it but this is the real Elle Darby she’s vile inside and out! Always had mean girl vibes about her but duck me the tweets there is literally no excuse for it! Age does not justify it one bit! If you defend these pair of cunts you are just as bad in my eyes! Conman is just as bad too! It’s always been clear they’re fake sickly sweet YT personas are an act to fill their greedy pockets and they don’t give a tit about anyone but themselves!

It’s clear Elle was brought up by parents who made her think she was gods gift and was a self entitled brat! I really hope if she goes done the ‘pity me, poor me’ route to try abs save herself it doesn’t wash and increase her popularity!! These evil entitled cunts need to just duck off your time is up go get real jobs!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Wow everyone is so sensitive. Sorry but are you sure you dont say anything questionable when you were 15 years old? Because I did, I was mean because it made you popular in high school, and I said really terrible things about gypsies, about the people who not clever enough to go to university, really awful things, and I was so homophobic. But as a teenager I didnt really know what things are meant. 10 years later I'm at the end of medschool, of course dont think the same about the things I thought as a 17 years old "baby"..
17 year old is not a ‘baby’ I was raising my own child and holding down my own home and 3 jobs at 17😳you have even left school at 17. Terrible and poor excuse

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I think quite a few people who went to school with her may have the courage to come forward about her being a bully etc.

Reactions: 19
If you have ever been personally victimised by Elle Darby please come forward…..😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just from reading all those tweets you can just tell she was a massive bully! Can’t imagine what she would’ve said to people at school

Reactions: 19
The Tik toks are getting a fair few views but whoever’s making them it might be a better idea to show alllll the tweets in one vid. People need to know that it’s not just a few one off tweets, there are SO many

Reactions: 15
The Tik toks are getting a fair few views but whoever’s making them it might be a better idea to show alllll the tweets in one vid. People need to know that it’s not just a few one off tweets, there are SO many
Yes! They are so so vile.

Reactions: 5
I hope for their sake they bought their McMansion without a mortgage because they are fucked

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.