Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has happened before. This time last year I followed an 18 year old single mum called Mia Jeal. She had threads on here which were pretty active. In a TikTok comment I think she told another girl how to have an abortion with some kind of plant ( I can’t remember exactly it was like a year ago) and it kicked off big style. Tattlers actually managed to message companies she had been working with and now she doesn’t even exist in social media. She removed her Instagram and YouTube account, and god knows what she’s doing now. There were also questions over her parenting style too, which were raised many times. I’m just saying this to show, that one single thing can ruin a persons life. Elle needs to be made accountable for every single nasty comment she has made on Twitter and I hope it really hurts her in the process!

If people are interested here’s the link to the thread:

If you go on most liked Comments the first one is referring to this situation

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This has happened before. This time last year I followed an 18 year old single mum called Mia Jeal. She had threads on here which were pretty active. In a TikTok comment I think she told another girl how to have an abortion with some kind of plant ( I can’t remember exactly it was like a year ago) and it kicked off big style. Tattlers actually managed to message companies she had been working with and now she doesn’t even exist in social media. She removed her Instagram and YouTube account, and god knows what she’s doing now. There were also questions over her parenting style too, which were raised many times. I’m just saying this to show, that one single thing can ruin a persons life. Elle needs to be made accountable for every single nasty comment she has made on Twitter and I hope it really hurts her in the process!
I wonder if she’s got the brass neck to do another appearance/pop up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
All those tweets do make me wonder what a bully she must of been at school.. I don't care what media sob story she gives us those tweets are disgusting. I myself had one person say something racist to me when I was younger and it has always stuck with me. We are not talking about one tweet it is multiple racist, homophobic tweets that basically picks on everyone who is not her. I hope she doesn't get away with this.
Get long time lurker. Same my own “friends” used to use racist remarks when I’m half Indian. I will never forget how that made me feel. Xxx

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just seen Gemma having a baby. Let’s hope a year from now they won’t end up like ellie and Connor

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Elle has always thought us plebs wanted to have her life and were jealous… and right now, to quote your own Twitter Elle, SUCKS TO BE YOU BABE 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I can truly imagine them both wallowing and feeling sorry for themselves that this was the start to their year, their poor dogs and Saint probably aren’t going to get to leave the house for weeks because of this. The longer they are silent, the worse it gets imo as it’s just an attempt to brush it under the rug.

I wish other influencers would speak out on this, it makes you wonder what they’re hiding or why when they all posted about BLM they suddenly get so silent.

Reactions: 13
Just imagine if Elle was polish or a person of colour etc, and someone had said those comments to her on Instagram etc. she wouldn’t like it one bit and would be classed as online abuse. So why on earth are some of her fans condoning this behaviour. I am a white girl, I have grown up in a household where my dad is fairly racist, but I for one second have never thought those things she has said and do not share the same views as my dad. I just don’t understand how people can defend her. A mistake is forgetting to take the bins out, not writing racist, homophobic, fatphobic, discriminatory tweets.

I hope they feel bad so they should. The people those tweets are affecting feel awful. So she gets absolutely no sympathy off me. Never liked the girl, and certainly never will.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I can't understand where her direct hatred of Polish people comes from?? It's so bizarre. It is no mistake because she keeps repeating it. Maybe she could explain this if she actually has any backbone in her sly body.

Reactions: 50
I've never posted here before but I have lurked for a little while.
I'm disgusted by their hideous tweets but I'm also disgusted by their response - not only attempting to claim that they discovered the tweets of their own accord but also trying to minimise what they said. And not once actually mentioning the word 'sorry' - clearly not taking any responsibility for their own words.
I do find it amusing that she obviously can't get back into her old account. It must be absolutely excruciating knowing the tweets are all still there for the world to see!
Sorry Elle hunni you've been cancELLEd

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I feel sorry for the kid. Not only has he got a tit name, he’s going to be dragged up by a couple of racist, hate filled chavs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
The thing I don't get is new screen shots are now coming up but on the twitter account all the tweets before 2019 are deleted yet under media none of these are deleted (So if she deleted more recently why leave all of those up too?)

So are these screen shots someone has took years ago and saved waiting for a time to bring up?

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for the kid. Not only has he got a tit name, he’s going to be dragged up by a couple of racist, hate filled chavs
A tit name omg 💀 it’s true tho, poor thing. A lot of the time, not all of the time of course - kids with parents who have horrible views like this tend to be the opposite and very open, non judgemental etc. I hope this will be the case!!!!

Reactions: 12
The irony that there's now more screenshots of Elle's Tweets than Con Man's... 💀🙈😲

These have/will all be uploaded on to Elle's Wiki Page (link at top of this thread page for the new Angles) But here's all of the screenshots on record so far...

ELLE

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Bet they are so annoyed that Gemma and Alex and Olivia from love island announces they are having babies

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.