Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely shocking these tweets, there isn’t just one or two. But a few good handfuls.. I would be going of grid about now …🥴
We’ve got to be looking at hundreds now. Somebody was screenshotting as they were posted so they could reupload them all at once.
Wherever you are boo, please post. Loads of Angles have fallen and landed on the thread this morning.

Reactions: 12
I find the tweets about her pets very disturbing. Makes you wonder how she treats her current pets doesn’t it.

Reactions: 65
In her statement, most likely from her team than her, where’s the apology? It’s more a oops we’ve been caught, that actually saying sorry to people she’s hurt and offended. What a vile person to hold that many hateful opinions on so many. Emailing the brands now One by one

Reactions: 30
You have to feel sorry for Saint at this point .... I hope that poor little boy with cretins as parents grows up to be absolutely nothing like either of them.

Reactions: 16
If she addresses this in a video it’s going to be like the White Moose video all over again where she played the victim, sat on the floor and cried about how she was exposed and how bad it made her look even though she was the one in the wrong.

She also better not use Saint, being a new mum or her mum’s passing as a sob story to hide behind because these tweets were way before any of that.

However it wouldn’t surprise me if she does a video where she’s sitting holding Saint and crying to try and get the angles back on side. “Omg broke my heart seeing Elle’s apology video, come on guys she’s got a young baby, no new mum should have to deal with this backlash online 🥺”.

She’s not got a badly photoshopped leg to stand on with this one but I bet her and her management will try any trick in the book to try and keep her perfect life image intact and to get this to go away fast. Thing is in the age of TikTok especially things gain traction and spread very quickly, it’s not easy for things just to go away!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
If she addresses this in a video it’s going to be like the White Moose video all over again where she played the victim, sat on the floor and cried about how she was exposed and how bad it made her look even though she was the one in the wrong.

She also better not use Saint, being a new mum or her mum’s passing as a sob story to hide behind because these tweets were way before any of that.

However it wouldn’t surprise me if she does a video where she’s sitting holding Saint and crying to try and get the angles back on side. “Omg broke my heart seeing Elle’s apology video, come on guys she’s got a young baby, no new mum should have to deal with this backlash online 🥺”.

She’s not got a badly photoshopped leg to stand on with this one but I bet her and her management will try any trick in the book to try and keep her perfect life image intact and to get this to go away fast. Thing is in the age of TikTok especially things gain traction and spread very quickly, it’s not easy for things just to go away!
She will push the “we’ve learned so much guys especially since becoming parents and we want to bring saint up with respect and we’re so truly ashamed of ourselves”

bla bla bla bla

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

I don’t think she’d be able to use the Mum for sympathy. The tweet about what her Mum says to do to fat people shows where she got all this hate from. Vile

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Just parking myself here to continue watching this tit show unfold...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Just ran to their Insta accounts and not a peep about what's happening right now! 🙄
They are gonna be history with luck 🤞 no more fake shite 😂
There’ll be radio silence for a while I’d say and then they’ll put a video up about it can guarantee it.

Reactions: 12
As a Latin American, I feel the pain the other ethnicities are feeling when reading those tweets. I'm white because my grandparents came from Italy and Spain, but I'm pretty sure she will hate me just because I don't live in the UK or not even know that my country exists. Tbh it's quite common here to hear that people from England are being racist with other ethnicities. Just makes me sad and it just calms me a little that I see a lot of you amazing tattlers as mad as I am right now about it.
Please don’t think that everyone from England is like this. We have a lot of lovely welcoming people who couldn’t care where your from. Don’t focus on the bad minority (although there is a lot, focus on the good majority🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Also why did they claim to be looking at old tweets why not be like it’s come to our attention some very old and very disturbing tweets from our past have resurfaced it’s as if they try to make out they spotted them and we’re shocked by what they found as if they had no idea they were vile twats

Reactions: 37
Wow just wow...... the animal hatred towards the cat was one thing but now chickens and dogs? Her most loved animals ever? Wtffff. She works with loads of doggy brands too

Also why did they claim to be looking at old tweets why not be like it’s come to our attention some very old and very tweets from our past have resurfaced it’s as if they try to make out they spotted them and we’re shocked by what they found as if they had no idea they were vile twats
Down playing in hopes of it being over looked by majority

Reactions: 14

I hope she really is taking the time to reflect on how she has made her late mother look.
What if Elle’s mum didn’t even say those things. Elle posted that that she’s said those things and she can’t defend herself.
Will now be written in history that her mum was a fat-phobic racist too.
I hope Elle is at least thinking about how her actions will impact on those that she does care about. It’s clear she doesn’t care about anybody else outside of her family at all, but Katie must be really hurt at how her mum has been portrayed and that her mum has not been allowed to rest in peace.
Also possible that brands may steer clear of anyone (Carys Whitaker & Lucy Jessica Carter) that associates with her and condones that behaviour.

Reactions: 27
Omg! Why is she so angry in her tweets??! The venom she spouts makes her seem unhinged!
Even 20+ years ago when I was a teenager growing up in a predominantly white middle class village I NEVER had these thoughts at all. I'm really shocked by them, I didn't think this of Elle, il be honest!

Reactions: 44
We’ve got to be looking at hundreds now. Somebody was screenshotting as they were posted so they could reupload them all at once.
Wherever you are boo, please post. Loads of Angles have fallen and landed on the thread this morning.
I've been putting them on her Wiki Page, but will upload on here again 🤝

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.