Elle Darby #40 Connor's cheating, racist tweeting, lock down your profiles and get deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elle and con are probably the holiday makers that goes to Spain and say “there’s to many Spanish people here” 🙄😳😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Anyone reported their YT channel yet? Surely they would be taken down for tweeting those. Not just reporting one video but the actual channel for being ran by racists?

Reactions: 19
I went on twitter so see someone say they’ve lost respect for them both so I wondered what had happened (I assumed it would be something to do with cheating).

I don’t even know what to say about those tweets

Reactions: 8
Are there any more TikToks? Inclusive of her big broad range of slandering crazy abusive posts on Twitter ? I feel a really inclusive informative one would help spread the word even further. Sorry guys I don’t have TikTok to do it myself though!

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but using the excuse it was ten years ago and she would have been 15 isn’t an excuse at all. My little sister is 15 and brother is 13 and even they know that those words and that language is unacceptable. I used to actually like her and now I’m so embarrassed to say I ever did! What a vile person

Reactions: 7
Whatever damage control is done they can never change the way they behaved which is disgusting, I would never ever have said those things at that age, what did her parents teach her?!

All that comes to mind about the pair of them is “life style of the rich and famous” 🎶 if you know you know… apart from the are z-listers

• Haha
Just reported her YouTube channel. If everyone does it they may take the channel down. They don’t deserve to have that platform!

Reactions: 32
The Tik toks are getting a fair few views but whoever’s making them it might be a better idea to show alllll the tweets in one vid. People need to know that it’s not just a few one off tweets, there are SO many
YES TO THIS PLZ

also can someone pls add @everylastdetail to the wiki as she does all elles events and Xmas lights and no doubt the wedding! If she's contacted she might back off Nd stop the gifts. I know elle made her but hey

Reactions: 17
I hope Angelle is busy brushing up on her CV since that wedding won’t pay for itself

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm honestly shocked I've never seen so many racist tweets from one person.
She'd have a field day with my family I'm a white Christian, my cousin's are white Muslims with mixed race children my aunt's and uncles are married to Lithuanian, Romanian, Spanish and Turkish so glad I found the light weeks ago and I followed her everywhere what a disgusting devil definitely not an angel!

Reactions: 23
I got to page 16 of this thread after being on tattle since 8am and just had to ruuunnnn to post this 🤣 we knew she was a spoilt little brat but the digestives being so apparent "a whole decade ago" tickled me 🤣

Also came across this, ironic as conman is the cockiest 🤣
All the rude things she said to her mum. Yes teenagers are rude to parents but damn how sad she was when her mum passed n the way she’s talking about her

Reactions: 23
All the rude things she said to her mum. Yes teenagers are rude to parents but damn how sad she was when her mum passed n the way she’s talking about her
Honestly there are so many disrespectful spoilt tweets towards her mum! I was shocked, I thought they were really close

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
YES TO THIS PLZ

also can someone pls add @everylastdetail to the wiki as she does all elles events and Xmas lights and no doubt the wedding! If she's contacted she might back off Nd stop the gifts. I know elle made her but hey
Yes please add more tweets and make another one from fresh! Add a fitting song in the back and let’s get it trending & blow it up! X

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.