Elle Darby #39 Went to New York and didn’t see a peep, sacked vlogmas off after only one week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope Elle does kick that sleazeball Conman to the curb, she won't though as it doesn't fit her fairytale "everything is perfect" narrative

Reactions: 20
@Leeds34 surely with the wink face you would be able to tell I’m being sarcastic! I can just so imagine it being something that Elle comes out with 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
[/QUOTE]
The fakest "family" going got people on tattle trying to soften the blow 😆 🤣 we all know its fake, your followers just want you to follow them too, isn't it like for like 🙈 💩💩💩💩💩💩

Reactions: 9
Can someone just reveal whatever has happened, some of you definetly know and I’m too much of a troll😩✌🏻 are we seriously thinking trouble in paradise??

Reactions: 17
Feel like I’ve stumbled into the wrong birthday party. What’s happening??? 😬🥸🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@FlipperDipper123 That U Too Boo? 😅

Oh yes it is angle it's been shown multiple times on here you might want to scroll back
TBF no screenshot, no absolute proof. Jury's Out on that one!

Can someone just reveal whatever has happened, some of you definetly know and I’m too much of a troll😩✌🏻 are we seriously thinking trouble in paradise??
General concensus appeared to be that Belly and One Cup had some kind of domestic a few days before Christmas, and one user a few days ago (don't quote me exactly...) reckoned a friend of theirs had exchanged numbers with Con and they were texting. They gave detail of the last 3 digits of his number and what his WhatsApp Photo looked like.... and the guesswork has snowballed from there, alongside the abrupt end and no real explanation on Elle sacking off Vlogmas and both their IG posts bring a bit off-colour.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
A few things,

1. If his number has been shown multiple times on here then even I could say ‘my mum spoke to Con on the phone last week, said Elle ring is a cubic zirconia, and his number ends is 246’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

2. Also I wouldn’t be too proud of my friend messaging a man who is clearly in a relationship 🤢

3. I swear on every single thread I read it is claimed the man is always cheating or cheated 😩 I feel like it’s just thrown around and used to shame the woman so often 😩

Reactions: 23
Can you message fellow tattlers ?

@FlipperDipper123 That U Too Boo? 😅

TBF no screenshot, no absolute proof. Jury's Out on that one!

General concensus appeared to be that Belly and One Cup had some kind of domestic a few days before Christmas, and one user a few days ago (don't quote me exactly...) reckoned a friend of theirs had exchanged numbers with Con and they were texting. They gave detail of the last 3 digits of his number and what his WhatsApp Photo looked like.... and the guesswork has snowballed from there, alongside the abrupt end and no real explanation on Elle sacking off Vlogmas and both their IG posts bring a bit off-colour.
It's definitely the right number they deleted that message just as they deleted mine earlier 😒 😆

Can you message fellow tattlers ?

It's definitely the right number they deleted that message just as they deleted mine earlier 😒 😆
There was a screen shot #nojuryneeded huuunnnn

Have you seen the state of her eyebrows? Who is allowing to do that to her its awful she needs guidance I feel she needs a loving woman who actually cares, not like her sisters who are in it for what they can get

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
A few things,

1. If his number has been shown multiple times on here then even I could say ‘my mum spoke to Con on the phone last week, said Elle ring is a cubic zirconia, and his number ends is 246’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

2. Also I wouldn’t be too proud of my friend messaging a man who is clearly in a relationship 🤢

3. I swear on every single thread I read it is claimed the man is always cheating or cheated 😩 I feel like it’s just thrown around and used to shame the woman so often 😩
No I completely agree and even if I said myself she shouldn’t be messaging him. But she’s American who is an au pair over here so she had absolutely no idea who he was when she met him out on the weekend of the stag do that he went on. It was only when she told one of her English friends that she had met him this night and they were texting, that she found out because the friend recognised the picture.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
No I completely agree and even if I said myself she shouldn’t be messaging him. But she’s American who is an au pair over here so she had absolutely no idea who he was when she met him out on the weekend of the stag do that he went on. It was only when she told one of her English friends that she had met him this night and they were texting, that she found out because the friend recognised the picture.
So you know alot then ?
Who is the American if its true?

So you know alot then ?

Reactions: 4
So you know alot then ?
No, like I said in my previous message, I don’t know too much because it’s my friends friend who isn’t saying much now she knows he has a family. My friend text me and said you’ll never believe this and told me about her America au pair friend. I’ve got nothing to lie about, I don’t like Elle and what she stands for, but I wouldn’t want to break up a family so I wouldn’t be saying anything if I didn’t know for a fact it was true. I have seen messages and I have seen conversations. I have his phone number and I’ve seen his WhatsApp profile too

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Feel like I’m the only one that missed this screenshot 🤷🏽‍♀️😂
There has never been a screenshot uploaded here containing anything to do with his phone number. Long time users of this thread would know the frenzy that would create even if an image like that was posted and swiftly deleted.

Defo a bit of reaching going on around here from certain posters!! 🧐

My friend this... my friend that. My friend made a life size statue of Elle out of Chocolate Digestives and displayed it in the piss stained car park. My friend is Banksy.

• Haha
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.