Elle Darby #39 Went to New York and didn’t see a peep, sacked vlogmas off after only one week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Break" from "work" but still can’t find the time to learn to put fake tan on properly
Christ. That tan colour is shocking! I'm mixed race (quite light tbf) and she's darker than me! 😂😂😂

Did she fall into a vat of melted Terry's Chocolate Oranges on Christmas Day?

Definitely off-vibes from both of them, they've defo had a pre-Christmas barney and now trying to paper over the damage with contrived photos. They remind me of the Beckhams, just together for the lifestyle but is anything but perfect behind closed doors!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
I think we’ll be disappointed with her comeback I don’t even think she’ll have any excuses. It’ll be “mental health” break and making the most of triple S first Christmas.

She won’t fully digest with her angellesssss if she had been going through anything because that’s not her and she’ll only make out there her best friends when she’s flogging something cos she’s just that manipulative and know what sells. And OF COURSEEEE she wouldn’t share if there is trouble in paradise doesn’t fit her best man in the world fairy tale narrative

• Heart
Reactions: 28
"Break" from "work" but still can’t find the time to learn to put fake tan on properly
Pokémon cards…the kid isn’t even a year old!! Give him toys suited to his age and not pretending you didn’t buy them for yourself🧛 🙄

Reactions: 9
I think we’ll be disappointed with her comeback I don’t even think she’ll have any excuses. It’ll be “mental health” break and making the most of triple S first Christmas.

She won’t fully digest with her angellesssss if she had been going through anything because that’s not her and she’ll only make out there her best friends when she’s flogging something cos she’s just that manipulative and know what sells. And OF COURSEEEE she wouldn’t share if there is trouble in paradise doesn’t fit her best man in the world fairy tale narrative
I definitely agree!!! I think she will just say she has wanted time alone the 3 of them because it’s saints first Christmas and she wanted to take it all in

Reactions: 10

In one of the last vlogs she was going on about how much pressure she was putting herself under to make Suzukis 1st Christmas "perfect"/"best ever" he's not even 6 months..... Christmas is really irrelevant to any kid of that age tbh because they don't really know what's going on.

The more emphasis and effort you put into making something perfect because that's the only way you can accept it being is just asking for trouble, because anything less than perfect that you create in your mind, will always be a let down in reality because of the intense pressure you've put on yourself. I imagine her having a meltdown about that is one part of the weird vibes going down at the Darby-Swift household right now.

Reactions: 25
Oh Dear! Lots of angry angles over in the comments sections of the last few Angelle Sale IG Posts.... some people still awaiting responses from the launch last month that have still had no replies or money back (somebody has reported them to the Financial Ombudsman 🙌🙌🙌) and the website crashed today and lots of people that had the sale items in their basket went back to normal price confusing and pissing off a LOT of their customers. There's literally ONE response in the comments by Angelle Collection, and everything else has been ignored!!

Yet again, astounded at how this company, its stock and it's reputation are handled!! 😲😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Oh Dear! Lots of angry angles over in the comments sections of the last few Angelle Sale IG Posts.... some people still awaiting responses from the launch last month that have still had no replies or money back (somebody has reported them to the Financial Ombudsman 🙌🙌🙌) and the website crashed today and lots of people that had the sale items in their basket went back to normal price confusing and pissing off a LOT of their customers. There's literally ONE response in the comments by Angelle Collection, and everything else has been ignored!!

Yet again, astounded at how this company, its stock and it's reputation are handled!! 😲😂
I have no idea how they get away with being so bad!! It’s so disgusting that they take money so easily from the angles without even sending half the orders and apparently seem to struggle to refund too 🤢

Reactions: 11
Absolutely creasing at Molly Mae talking about Elle in her new vlog.. she pronounces her name as Ell not Elleee 😂😂 Bet she is absolutely mortified as she defo thought they were low key mates in the influencer world. So funny 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Absolutely creasing at Molly Mae talking about Elle in her new vlog.. she pronounces her name as Ell not Elleee 😂😂 Bet she is absolutely mortified as she defo thought they were low key mates in the influencer world. So funny 😂
What did she say?

Reactions: 1
Can I just admit I thought Elles name was pronounce Ell...

Reactions: 57
I think she gets called both El and Ellie, her full names Ellenor so I guess either is a nickname really

Reactions: 20
Bizarre, just scrolling through FB and this was on there!
The cafe owner/hotelier is a little controversial - he once demanded that people take medical proof that they needed a gluten free diet. He's also infuriated women who are breast feeding .....and vegans...in fact, he's insulted just about everyone at this point. He then back tracks and says it's 'satire'. He really laid into Elle when she asked for a free holiday at his hotel - in return for 'exposure'

Reactions: 16

It’s about time someone reported them. Surely with the financial ombudsman involved they will do something about it?! Other companies usually do when the ombudsman is involved because they don’t like the hassle. Will ANGLE Elle follow suit…..

Reactions: 17
I feel like we’ve passed the window for this to be passed off as a ‘social media break’ or anything of the sort. She’s got some serious damage control going on now

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.