Elle Darby #39 Went to New York and didn’t see a peep, sacked vlogmas off after only one week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There has never been a screenshot uploaded here containing anything to do with his phone number. Long time users of this thread would know the frenzy that would create even if an image like that was posted and swiftly deleted.

Defo a bit of reaching going on around here from certain posters!! 🧐

My friend this... my friend that. My friend made a life size statue of Elle out of Chocolate Digestives and displayed it in the piss stained car park. My friend is Banksy.
Yeah, it’s all plausible but rather hard to believe just straight off the tongue. No doubt we will get some gushing post from Elle though today or tomorrow once she’s had her daily read of tattle🥴

Reactions: 9
Anyhoo Angles 😇 Let's diffuse that "Did Connor text my mate's American Au Pair next door neighbours Grandma" with a few of the best screenshots you ever really need..... Angelle Customer Complaints!! 🎁🥳

The amount of complaints over the last month for Angelle & tit SWFT alone are embarrassing! Ignorance is bliss, but not when you've got to protect your company image and not risk losing customers, money and staff!! 😲

These are from the last few days. Note how Conman only responds to one of them! 😅

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’d like to think the reason that person posted the story about her friend's American friend is because she knows it’s true (seen stuff in real life, can’t post) and she wants Elle to know the truth and it’s obvious they read here. I interpreted that message as a direct ‘you know I’m right’ to Elle and Con who read this site (with the details of his number and photo). I don’t think the poster was trying to prove anything to tattlers about her information. The way they mention being concerned because Elle has a family makes me feel they are more genuine than someone just trying to troll tattlers.

• Haha
Reactions: 97
Oh Dear! Lots of angry angles over in the comments sections of the last few Angelle Sale IG Posts.... some people still awaiting responses from the launch last month that have still had no replies or money back (somebody has reported them to the Financial Ombudsman 🙌🙌🙌) and the website crashed today and lots of people that had the sale items in their basket went back to normal price confusing and pissing off a LOT of their customers. There's literally ONE response in the comments by Angelle Collection, and everything else has been ignored!!

Yet again, astounded at how this company, its stock and it's reputation are handled!! 😲😂
Unfortunately it's not just a case of reporting it to the ombudsman if you haven't had a reply for a month. Companies have up to 8 weeks to respond to a formal complaint before they will take up a case. It's not normally a very quick process either.
It baffles me how people still buy any of these clothes from influcencers when there are so many bad experiences out there for you to see without looking too hard!

Reactions: 9
I’d like to think the reason that person posted the story about her friend's American friend is because she knows it’s true (seen stuff in real life, can’t post) and she wants Elle to know the truth and it’s obvious they read here. I interpreted that message as a direct ‘you know I’m right’ to Elle and Con who read this site (with the details of his number and photo). I don’t think the poster was trying to prove anything to tattlers about her information. The way they mention being concerned because Elle has a family makes me feel they are more genuine than someone just trying to troll tattlers.
Exactly this, I think the penny has finally dropped for Elle hence her radio silence on Insta

Reactions: 27
You know what with all the complaints about both of their companies, why would you even want to work with them. I know they have nothing to do with packing an order or anything like that but as “bosses” of a company you’d think they’d want a good rep since it’s there name on it but again they’re not from the real world so as long as their packets are full.

I can’t imagine this happening to me at work, in the sector that I work in I always go above and beyond/always apologetic and want to make things right even though sometimes it out of my control/people being fussy

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It could all be totally plausible, I agree. We know 90% of the accounts he follows on IG are for saving in the Wank Bank Album when he's alone in the gym cave researching models and locations for Angelle Collection shoots. The entire story would have more credibility with more concrete proof "Screenshots were posted on here" (They weren't Hun, but OK....)

Either way, makes a change for Con to have the wandering eye for once.... 🙈

Exactly this, I think the penny has finally dropped for Elle hence her radio silence on Insta
Whatever has really happened will be glossed over with Elle's own "I was so overwhelmed at Christmas, but Connn was AmAzInG" narrative so her angels lap it up 🙄 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
You asked for proof….

I honestly would love to DM Elle with screenshots but it’s not going to look genuine coming from a fake account and I don’t feel comfortable sending them from my real account because I don’t want to get involved in something that’s going to break up a family potentially. The reason I posted the last digits of his phone number was in hoping that Elle reads here so she would kno

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 160
You asked for proof….

I honestly would love to DM Elle with screenshots but it’s not going to look genuine coming from a fake account and I don’t feel comfortable sending them from my real account because I don’t want to get involved in something that’s going to break up a family potentially. The reason I posted the last digits of his phone number was in hoping that Elle reads here so she would kno
this is not a flattering photo of him though. Would he really use that as his WhatsApp photo?! He has a forward wedgie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You asked for proof….

36 pictures shared…..oh LAWD

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 120
You asked for proof….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Okay I’m baffled😂 if that is his profile he if absolutely fucked and if it’s not they’re both probably having a massive laugh at us 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
You asked for proof….

Anyone could change the profile pic and name of their WhatsApp to Connor S though and use a pic of him…😂

that picture is on his Instagram, dated 15th may 2020 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone could change the profile pic and name of their WhatsApp to Connor S though and use a pic of him…😂

I know what you’re saying, I do think it could be true though!

“at the gym”
11 sep 2013

So it’s unlikely someone’s just changed the name to Connor S and the pic?? 🤔

Reactions: 42

😮 it’s a different photo, but same location. The WhatsApp photo you can see the Range Rover logo, the one on Insta is covered up as his body is in the way of it.
Gosh he is such a grub.

C5A91466-90C1-486D-893E-B1D6BDFF0030.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Like I have said 1 million times, I hate the pair of them but I would never want to break up a family and I know what it feels like to be cheated on so there is no way in a million years that I would be changing someone’s name and picture. I’m also not stupid and if I was going to make up an account for him, I definitely wouldn’t choose a picture that is over a year old. I don’t know what else to tell you, that is his WhatsApp profile. We all know that they both read on here so I will just be making myself look absolutely stupid if it was fake so if you don’t believe me that’s fine but at least now I feel better because when they do next check here, Elle will have proof

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 124
I know what you’re saying, I do think it could be true though!

“at the gym”
11 sep 2013

So it’s unlikely someone’s just changed the name to Connor S and the pic?? 🤔
No, my other half has his status set to “at the gym” and his has been like that for years. He has changed his profile pic and his name (changed it from a nickname to his actual name) and his status still says “at the gym” from years ago. It doesn’t mean anything really.
Plus that profile pic is quite blurry, so it’s possible someone took a screenshot from Instagram.

😮 it’s a different photo, but same location. The WhatsApp photo you can see the Range Rover logo, the one on Insta is covered up as his body is in the way of it.
Gosh he is such a grub.

View attachment 946818
I’m calling BS sorry, they could have got that image from Insta stories or anywhere really, this isn’t proof. There needs to be better proof than that!😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.