Elle Darby #39 Went to New York and didn’t see a peep, sacked vlogmas off after only one week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, my other half has his status set to “at the gym” and his has been like that for years. He has changed his profile pic and his name (changed it from a nickname to his actual name) and his status still says “at the gym” from years ago. It doesn’t mean anything really.
Plus that profile pic is quite blurry, so it’s possible someone took a screenshot from Instagram.

I’m calling BS sorry, they could have got that image from Insta stories or anywhere really, this isn’t proof. There needs to be better proof than that!😂
That photo isn’t on his Instagram. A similar one is from the same ‘photoshoot’ but that picture isn’t on there

Reactions: 44
That photo isn’t on his Instagram. A similar one is from the same ‘photoshoot’ but that picture isn’t on there
It could have been on stories though… I’m not saying Connor isn’t a sleaze and I do believe he talks to women behind Elle’s back, I wouldn’t disbelieve that. It’s just that isn’t proof for me. I’d want to see screenshots of the chats, see what pics have been exchanged etc before I’d call it solid proof.

Reactions: 8
No, my other half has his status set to “at the gym” and his has been like that for years. He has changed his profile pic and his name (changed it from a nickname to his actual name) and his status still says “at the gym” from years ago. It doesn’t mean anything really.
Plus that profile pic is quite blurry, so it’s possible someone took a screenshot from Instagram.

I’m calling BS sorry, they could have got that image from Insta stories or anywhere really, this isn’t proof. There needs to be better proof than that!😂
Well that’s the only proof you’re going to get so if you don’t believe it then you don’t believe it. I’m not here to try and convince you, I want Elle to see. I’m not going to post screenshots of messages or pictures for everyone to see because she’s still a fiancée and a mother and that would just be degrading no matter how much people dislike her

Reactions: 81
Well that’s the only proof you’re going to get so if you don’t believe it then you don’t believe it. I’m not here to try and convince you, I want Elle to see. I’m not going to post screenshots of messages or pictures for everyone to see because she’s still a fiancée and a mother and that would just be degrading no matter how much people dislike her
How do we actually know that’s him though? Anyone could use his name and his picture to message girls… my ex used to make fake accounts all the time so that he could message other women without me finding out.

i also think that if Connor was to message other women, then he would probably use fake accounts himself.

either way, if that’s not his number, then Elle is just going to read here and laugh.

Reactions: 5
Christ almighty. This thread is frustrating as hell sometimes.

“I’ve got proof he’s been messaging.”
”show us.
”no.”
”SHOW US OR WE CALL BULL tit
*shows proof*
”Thats a fake profile because BLAH BLAH BLAH. We still don’t believe you…”

FFS people. What proof DO you bloody want about people you don’t know and don’t have any impact on your life? Jesus.
🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 245
I agree, sharing the chats is an invasion of privacy no matter which way you look at it

Reactions: 53
Christ almighty. This thread is frustrating as hell sometimes.

“I’ve got proof he’s been messaging.”
”show us.
”no.”
”SHOW US OR WE CALL BULL tit
*shows proof*
”Thats a fake profile because BLAH BLAH BLAH. We still don’t believe you…”

FFS people. What proof DO you bloody want about people you don’t know and don’t have any impact on your life? Jesus.
🤦‍♀️🤣
In my defence, it wasn’t me who originally asked for proof. The first time I commented on this whole situation was when that dodgy screenshot of a WhatsApp profile appeared. Up until then, I’d been ignoring the whole situation 😂 and I only shot it down because it’s shoddy and if this whole situation is made up, then it’s pretty low😂

Reactions: 1
How do we actually know that’s him though? Anyone could use his name and his picture to message girls… my ex used to make fake accounts all the time so that he could message other women without me finding out.

i also think that if Connor was to message other women, then he would probably use fake accounts himself.

either way, if that’s not his number, then Elle is just going to read here and laugh.
Exactly!! If it was BS then they’re both going to read this and laugh so I wouldn’t be posting fake stuff. I completely get what you’re saying and of course anyone could make a fake account but I’m just showing you what I have and the most I can show you without it getting too deep because the girl doesn’t want me posting screenshots and I also don’t want to post him cheating for loads of people to see because I matter how much I dislike her, I don’t think that’s fair her seeing that on here

Reactions: 24
Never thought I’d say this but poor Elle….. I’ll see myself out 😵💫

That said, she agreed to marry someone who said he’d leave if she got fat… he was never a catch

• Sad
Reactions: 65
Ooh maybe trouble in paradise. Did Elle oversee something sneaky on Con’s phone?

Guaranteed we’ll never know and she’ll double down on the “man of my dreams you’re the best hubby-to-be a girl could ask for” shite for full damage control, given she’s not prepared to face reality or taint her insta image
Didn't she already say on a past q&a that she wouldn't finish the relationship if connor ever kissed anyone. So if he's messaging she's probably mad but not gonna end it. Coz that would end her perfect insta image.
To me any form of cheating is horrible but the texting behind your back is the worst thing of all because it isn't and accident. Very sneaky.

Reactions: 31
Never thought I’d say this but poor Elle….. I’ll see myself out 😵💫

That said, she agreed to marry someone who said he’d leave if she got fat… he was never a catch
Exactly!!! She knew what he was like, she just wanted the ‘we’ve been together for 7 years fairytale’. And I would never ever ever condone cheating and Connor is a slimeball for what he’s done but I can just imagine how miserable their life is together

Didn't she already say on a past q&a that she wouldn't finish the relationship if connor ever kissed anyone. So if he's messaging she's probably mad but not gonna end it. Coz that would end her perfect insta image.
To me any form of cheating is horrible but the texting behind your back is the worst thing of all because it isn't and accident. Very sneaky.
I completely agree!! My friends think I’m crazy but I have always said I Think messaging is worse than even being physically intimate with someone because even though there is never an excuse, sex could just ‘happen’ like on a night out. Again I’m not trying to make excuses for cheating but messaging is worse because it’s sneaky and sly and he’s having to hide it and probably sending messages in between feeds like wtf

ALSO sorry to go off topic but one thing that still makes me so mad about them is the fact that they broke so many lockdown rules last year even with their at home gender reveal, you could see someone in the reflection of the balloons and clearly someone recorded them and they just got away with it!!!! So many people got cancelled so doing that but yet nothing happened to them and they didn’t even address it. Just like Connor rubbing up on that girl at her birthday party.. why wouldn’t you just make a joke out of it on your stories and address it because everyone was talking about it?? They are just so fake

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I actually feel like Elle would benefit far more from leaving Connor than she would pretending to have this perfect relationship and life

Reactions: 67
*patiently waits for @ChubClubThug 's response to all this Con Job Fuckery* 😂

duck eastenders duff duffs get on here angles! 🤯

Hmmmmm🤔 I have to say I've said for a while I feel it in me waters that something is 100% OFF like stale McDonald's milkshake in that gaff.. my personal opinion? The stiff has been caught out with his stiffy pointing at someone else's cookie dough. I've noticed that comments from Lucy have been very weird, nothing exactly notable but when you follow these duck heads for years you do get to know them.

I think something was discovered before they went to NY, hence her odd moody behaviour in the vlogs. I also think someone may have given her drunk home truths at the bday bash...Then it all came to a head with her smashing up his phone the other day. Maybe the poster spilling the Tetleys is telling the truth, maybe not. We've had some fruitloops on here trying to stir it before (love me a lost angle 📐😄) But even without that I think they're on the edge and she's found out something about him. Angle collection is being ignored and turning to tit. If they are splitting up, they may be in the process of sorting that out as he's part owner in it.

Her recent pics have shown her looking ill and puffy like she's been crying a lot. Then you've got all the jazz about the family unfollowing each other. It's not that deep to us norms, but that's the equivalent of writing you out of the bastard will in the land of insta huns!

The plot thickens 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
I really don’t think that they will ever break up. I think that she could literally walk in on him on top of someone and she would still talk herself out of splitting up with him. I think she values the fake brand of them too much and now she’s had a child, even more so

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Hmmmmm🤔 I have to say I've said for a while I feel it in me waters that something is 100% OFF like stale McDonald's milkshake in that gaff.. my personal opinion? The stiff has been caught out with his stiffy pointing at someone else's cookie dough. I've noticed that comments from Lucy have been very weird, nothing exactly notable but when you follow these duck heads for years you do get to know them.

I think something was discovered before they went to NY, hence her odd moody behaviour in the vlogs. I also think someone may have given her drunk home truths at the bday bash...Then it all came to a head with her smashing up his phone the other day. Maybe the poster spilling the Tetleys is telling the truth, maybe not. We've had some fruitloops on here trying to stir it before (love me a lost angle 📐😄) But even without that I think they're on the edge and she's found out something about him. Angle collection is being ignored and turning to tit. If they are splitting up, they may be in the process of sorting that out as he's part owner in it.

Her recent pics have shown her looking ill and puffy like she's been crying a lot. Then you've got all the jazz about the family unfollowing each other. It's not that deep to us norms, but that's the equivalent of writing you out of the bastard will in the land of insta huns!

The plot thickens 🤔

There she is!!! 🙌🙌🙌🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

The plot thickens 🤔
Definitely! There’s too many ducks lining up here and the radio silence is speaking louder then words.

Elle will know if that’s his WhatsApp profile or not, there’s not really more that can prove it really but I don’t think this will be the end of Carby and Conye sadly.
I think she will forgive him, she won’t address it at all with her “bestie angles” and we will see some new lovey dovey videos in the new year about how amazing Christmas was and how they can’t wait to get married! She will prob blame her silence on missing her mum.

Reactions: 49
Anyhoo Angles 😇 Let's diffuse that "Did Connor text my mate's American Au Pair next door neighbours Grandma" with a few of the best screenshots you ever really need..... Angelle Customer Complaints!! 🎁🥳

The amount of complaints over the last month for Angelle & tit SWFT alone are embarrassing! Ignorance is bliss, but not when you've got to protect your company image and not risk losing customers, money and staff!! 😲

These are from the last few days. Note how Conman only responds to one of them! 😅
I heard the Angelle socks have been hand sewn by Russian virgins using Conns hair pubes. So they are every bit worth of £3k. Dot. You know he wants the better Tesla this year and has to sacrifice his hair to buy it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.