Elle Darby #38 Off to New York with Suzuki in tow, all for the Gram, I mean KK don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 jumpers and their dad was in a fleece.

I actually really like the top of the red dress, the bottom ruins it. Imagine dressing like that to go for a roast though, I think I'd die of embarrassment
Was literally thinking the same! The play suit/dress is fine for a night out or Xmas party but a roast?! Wasn’t she freezing in sandals and bare legs because it was cold all weekend where I am. Anything for the gram I guess. Can’t possibly go in just jeans and a nice top 😂

Reactions: 10
I’m surprised she chose Lucy (Conmans ex) as a bridesmaid, if I was carby I’d be scared she’d out shine me. Conman must be pretty pissed he didn’t end up with her shes stunning
She is, but that comment was a bit harsh on Elle…if she wasn’t full of filler she’s pretty too

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I suspect etc she is wearing the largest size that is available in that play suit. She wanted it so had to have it regardless of whether she had to squeeze herself into it and photoshop herself to oblivion! She makes it look like a market stall knock off made from cheap material. I literally don’t get where her adulation comes from.

I honestly can’t say whether Elle is pretty or not cause I don’t know what she actually looks like. Even those pictures that everyone says she looks pretty in when she was training are not what she looks like cause she had to starve herself to death and work out 12 hours a day to get like it. It’s a shame she can’t realise what an effect all her fakery has on impressionable young women

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Unpopular opinion but from watching a couple of vlogs, I don’t think that Katie is as nice as she seems. Just don’t get good vibes from her 🤷🏻‍♀️

elle’s dress for her bday was horrible. She has absolutely no fashion sense. She needs to take a leaf from Lucy’s book I think

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Unpopular opinion but from watching a couple of vlogs, I don’t think that Katie is as nice as she seems. Just don’t get good vibes from her 🤷🏻‍♀️
The poor girl and her disability are exploited purely because her sister knows she brings in the views. If she is off in videos or doesn't give off good vibes it's probably because she's fed up but is too innocent to understand fully what is happening.

I personally don't think she has a bad bone in her body. As someone with 4 sisters myself, I'm not nice to my sister's all the time and vice versa but we're not exploiting one another for monetary reasons.

• Heart
Reactions: 77
She just comes across as uncomfortable to me. Which I would be too if someone shoved a camera in my face asking questions about what I'm eating for breakfast or whilst I'm stood in a towel to then put on display for the Internet to see.

Reactions: 66
She just comes across as uncomfortable to me. Which I would be too if someone shoved a camera in my face asking questions about what I'm eating for breakfast or whilst I'm stood in a towel to then put on display for the Internet to see.
Yes perhaps that is it. She looked so awkward in the NY vlog when they were sitting on the bed and Elle was unwrapping the balenciaga trainers

Reactions: 17
Yes perhaps that is it. She looked so awkward in the NY vlog when they were sitting on the bed and Elle was unwrapping the balenciaga trainers
No wonder. The trip was originally meant for her 21st birthday but Elle just so happened to book the trip again just before her own birthday and of course her and Conman have to be the flashy fuckers they are. If I was Katie I would be livid never mind awkward. Elle is so self centred, even when seemingly doing something nice for someone she manages to gain from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
No wonder. The trip was originally meant for her 21st birthday but Elle just so happened to book the trip again just before her own birthday and of course her and Conman have to be the flashy fuckers they are. If I was Katie I would be livid never mind awkward. Elle is so self centred, even when seemingly doing something nice for someone she manages to gain from it.
I felt so sad when she said she was going to buy herself some new trainers when she got home from JD Sports

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
I actually think Connor is quite handsome. I'll see myself out.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
If she sized up a couple of sizes that would have looked lush. How did that silk material not split when she sat down?!

Her latest story : “my hair looks lifeless”… proceeds to heat damage it further by curling it

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
My heart bleeds for Con, he is trapped with a monster. He is HOT and probably agrees with what we are saying. Leave him alone angels x

Con is like a fine wine and gets better with age. Elle is not the girl we once knew and behind the scenes is probably worse. Lets all show Con some kindness haha x

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.