Elle Darby #38 Off to New York with Suzuki in tow, all for the Gram, I mean KK don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Con gets fitter and fitter in every vlog
Hey Con! 👋 Finishing off the last of the Cocktail Bar left overs from the weekend? May I suggest something with a bit more Vitamin D x

P.s also can you clarify if you and Lucy have ever played "Hide The Swift Sausage" round behind the bins at an Elle Darby Garden Party?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Yeah, we've seen more of elles birthday than Katie's entire birthday holiday away, didn't see anything she wanted to do, there seemed to be no birthday night out or dinner. I'm quite disappointed for Katie. Truthfully I think she's used that as content and to look good infront of others and the trip was really for her and con for the gram. Its kinda disgusting really.

Reactions: 47
The red dress is actually a playsuit and is meant to be quite loose on the top half. God knows what it looked like from behind. I reckon there would have been a few people choking on their roast potatoes at the carvery given that sight
Where is it from please ? :) xxxx

Yes perhaps that is it. She looked so awkward in the NY vlog when they were sitting on the bed and Elle was unwrapping the balenciaga trainers
Who wouldn’t be awkward when your bday trip turned into a “look at me I’m mum of the year in NYC”. Plus the fact Katie wanted to do something nice by transferring £50 (when she has so little money) so her stinking rich sister could get £600+ shoes my cat wouldn’t even throw up on they’re that ugly.

I felt so sad when she said she was going to buy herself some new trainers when she got home from JD Sports
Took the words right out of my mouth. I mean she’s just so sweet. And also she was the only one wearing a mask on that trip for an extended period of time. Not just on the Empire State Building with Suzuki. Whyyy did they risk this trip with a 5 month old???

Reactions: 16
I think katie is sweetheart. I'd be fuming if I had my sis forcing me to screech 'heeey angels' every pissing vlog. Was making my eye twitch lol.

Reactions: 26
My heart bleeds for Con, he is trapped with a monster. He is HOT and probably agrees with what we are saying. Leave him alone angels x

Con is like a fine wine and gets better with age. Elle is not the girl we once knew and behind the scenes is probably worse. Lets all show Con some kindness haha x
Con hunny…dat u? Blink on your next insta live if you need help x

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Unpopular opinion but from watching a couple of vlogs, I don’t think that Katie is as nice as she seems. Just don’t get good vibes from her 🤷🏻‍♀️

elle’s dress for her bday was horrible. She has absolutely no fashion sense. She needs to take a leaf from Lucy’s book I think
Katie is absolutely lovely, what you see is what you get, no edge to her at all. She is being exploited and does not deserve it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My heart bleeds for Con, he is trapped with a monster. He is HOT and probably agrees with what we are saying. Leave him alone angels x

Con is like a fine wine and gets better with age. Elle is not the girl we once knew and behind the scenes is probably worse. Lets all show Con some kindness haha x
I do think he’s better than I thought( not in looks) and tbh I don’t blame him for giving her grief sometimes, she must be a nightmare to live with. He’s much more grounded than her. ( probs to do with living in a crypt).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think katie is sweetheart. I'd be fuming if I had my sis forcing me to screech 'heeey angels' every pissing vlog. Was making my eye twitch lol.
And proceed to moan at you if you don’t say it with enough enthusiasm 🙄 Like come on Elle get a grip.

Reactions: 6
I just watched the last NYC vlog and belly was unbearable!! Poor katie looked like she was trying so hard to be happy for Elle when she got the shoes. Also I know she wasn’t being shady but I like to think Katie was by saying she could get the same shoes for 50 quid in JD 😂

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Con: "I asked the Pilot to give Elle a Birthday shout-out on the flight home, but unfortunately there was a medical emergency...." IT'S A SEVEN HOUR FLIGHT!! 😭😂😭😂😭😂

Mr BA Pilot, you are an Honorary Angle 👏📐👑

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.