Elle Darby #38 Off to New York with Suzuki in tow, all for the Gram, I mean KK don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Size small tho angles xxxx
I can't understand that photo? What is she trying to achieve? She looks slightly worse for wear. To be honest I think she has a cracking little figure, but she spoils herself by squeezing into things that are obviously one size too small. She could look bloody gorgeous but for some reason the label of XS, S seem to mean much more than actually looking nice.

She looks like she smells something rank
There's no way I'd upload that photo if it was me, regardless of the outfit I'd just look gormless.

Reactions: 18
I can't understand that photo? What is she trying to achieve? She looks slightly worse for wear. To be honest I think she has a cracking little figure, but she spoils herself by squeezing into things that are obviously one size too small. She could look bloody gorgeous but for some reason the label of XS, S seem to mean much more than actually looking nice.
Honestly I don’t think she does! Zoom in and look at how much she’s edited her legs to look slimmer. She’s used that matt bronzing tool to create darker lines down the outside of her legs to make them appear slimmer. Each picture is inconsistent with the others.
The “flap” of her dress is covering a quite sizeable stomach overhang and the material is literally busting at the seams to cover her.

before anyone starts, I know she’s had a baby and well done to her for feeling confident enough to wear something like that but that’s how she looks in real life, it’s edited beyond her natural looks it’s scary.
If she’d just own the fact she’s a bigger girl and her figure hasn’t “snapped back” no one would come for her, I for one would applaud her for being so honest!

Reactions: 39
I wish she'd realise she has a good body if she just dressed herself in a way that suited it. Con and his minute models must do some damage to Elle, I know it would me.

Also, just throwing it out there.. But I prefer that red dress to that birthday dress! None of them are ideal for her body but the red definitely trumps.

Reactions: 36
Is that for the meal
Where Lucy and Katie turned up in jeans and jumpers?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m surprised she chose Lucy (Conmans ex) as a bridesmaid, if I was carby I’d be scared she’d out shine me. Conman must be pretty pissed he didn’t end up with her shes stunning
Keep your friends close and all that 👀

Reactions: 14
Maybe if the red dress was longer (just above the knee) and maybe less snug it would be quite nice!

Not that I can judge her fashion too much, currently sat with baby sick on my top and just realised it's inside out 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I literally laughed out loud when I saw the expression on her face in the red dress pic, what the hell. Also can someone fill me in on why she has Conmans ex as a bridesmaid?!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.