Elle Darby #38 Off to New York with Suzuki in tow, all for the Gram, I mean KK don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally cannot with her posing at the end of the beauty works insta ad. 1, the hair is absolutely awful, she wishes she had that molly mae volume but the hair is about 10 inches too long for her and 2, she literally cannot just sit and smile normally she has to pout and look away

Reactions: 19
“I’ve not watched one Christmas film yet guys” You watched Love Actually in concert though

The Castify case that she has is £106

Probably the moment of Vlogmas so far was how Elle was with Saint in the Bath that was actually really nice to see!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I know it’s been mentioned but that’s a joke that she hasn’t replaced Herbie’s harness. Literally takes 2 minutes to order one on Amazon. That’s sheer laziness and greed that they aren’t doing it in the hopes of getting new ones for both dogs gifted which is clearly the case.

She can do big hauls of baby clothes and Christmas decorations but can’t or won’t take the little bit of time to buy poor Herbie a new harness.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
My favourite part of today’s video by faaaaar was when she burnt her mouth 😂🤣🤣😭😭 The dramaticsss 🤣😂 Omg 😂🤣😭
(Yes I replayed it more than I should have 😏)
Then Connor saying “What’s the matter? Oh is it hot?” 🤣😂🤔🥴 Well it was fresh out the oven mate 😂
Little things n all that 🙈😂
I couldn’t quite capture it but it’s around 8:40
View attachment 926563
Sexy time with conjob or her fourth packet of Mary lands? I know what my money is on 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not true, occasionally there are reasons to wean at 4 months. I was advised to by the GP for other health reasons for all 4 of my kids.
I was mum-shamed for it, people are quick to judge. 6 months is the current guideline, but it’s not one size fits all.
However if Saint did have additional needs, Elle would let us know all about it so I don’t think that’s the case here. I agree I do feel she is always trying to be one step ahead, i.e bump photoshoot at 10 weeks and “baby boy could be here next month”… in April, he was born in July.
My daughter had reflux and our GP and health visitor said it’s best to wait till 6 months as they typically outgrow their reflux at that age. Didn’t she said Suzuki had reflux?

Reactions: 2
in her recent vid she has chocolate round her gob at. one point hahahahah!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just so cringe. Poor SSS literally has no privacy- who would show themselves bathing their baby?! And then that staged cuddles…he’s going to be so embarrassed when he grows up/get bullied at school all because she has to be seen as “the perfect” mum. Get over yourself Elle 🙄

Reactions: 13
Called it now MM has got low lights so Carby will get low lights. I hope she does I dislike her hair

Reactions: 10
I weaned at 4m 🤷‍♀️
The recommended age even then was 6...

Just very small amounts of baby rice/porridge though forage fair while, I think we started fruit and veg puree at 6m.
Never understood why people use baby rice literally pointless. No nutritional value at all?

Reactions: 12
Called it now MM has got low lights so Carby will get low lights. I hope she does I dislike her hair
MM also bathes, works out and dresses in clean clothes (not dog hair covered or wrinkled) so maybe Belly can copy those behaviors first 🤪

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.