Elle Darby #38 Off to New York with Suzuki in tow, all for the Gram, I mean KK don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor SSS having them as parents

She’s just been to NYC, she’s having a wedding next year…why does she constantly have to have extravagant events? She must be so sad deep down, having to be the centre of attention trying to fill a void me thinks
I can understand if it’s a big birthday age that you’re turning then you’d maybe want to go bigger with the celebrations but it’s a bit OTT of a party for turning 26.

Reactions: 13
Noticed she’s been called out a few times in her recently vlog YouTube comments.. think she needs abit more of that 👍🏼 Needs a reality slap

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Noticed she’s been called out a few times in her recently vlog YouTube comments.. think she needs abit more of that 👍🏼 Needs a reality slap
I'm surprised how many deluded Angles are still crawling up her tiny arse crack on Insta.... not a single critical thinking skill between them. I'm embarrassed for them.

Imagine the carnage if *someone* directed the Angle Sheep to the images of Con feeling up that girl! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You’re seriously telling me they couldn’t have paid for a ticket for Katie’s bf to go to NYC with them so she wasn’t a third wheel 🙄

Reactions: 61
The trees look naff and the hair extensions are just awful but at least she’s smiling in at least one Instagram photo for change 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Think she was stuck for an outfit, so wrapped some of the spare glitter and lights around her and stole a goose of the Xmas table to have feathers covering up her boobs at least. Her fanny unfortunately appears in the translucent gauze.

• Haha
I’m surprised that the girl con had his hands around didn’t cause uproar… no way would I let that fly with a romantic partner unless it was his family, who was the girl that he had his hands around the waist of? Surely that’s going to upset his fiancée? I’ve never seen Elle act sleazy towards other men but Con follows insta models etc… I don’t get it 🥴

Reactions: 26
I’m surprised that the girl con had his hands around didn’t cause uproar… no way would I let that fly with a romantic partner unless it was his family, who was the girl that he had his hands around the waist of? Surely that’s going to upset his fiancée? I’ve never seen Elle act sleazy towards other men but Con follows insta models etc… I don’t get it 🥴
A bloke I used to work with once put his hands around my waist as he was going past me and I nearly knocked his head off… I thought it was totally inappropriate and I wouldn’t be happy if my fiancé did that to another woman… I just don’t think it’s appropriate!

Reactions: 25
Why does she constantly have a “glam squad”… you had a party in your Westbury garden mate, you’re not walking the red carpet at the Oscar’s

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Looked up that dress she tagged.. more money than sense that girl.. think I was £350 ..unless she got it gifted and oops forgot to mention it?
How much has she blown on this lavish party?
Absolutely ridiculous.
Poor Katie

It’s Abbi Beaumont another wannabe influencer. Her fiancé Steve was there too

Looked up that dress she tagged.. more money than sense that girl.. think I was £350 ..unless she got it gifted and oops forgot to mention it?
How much has she blown on this lavish party?
Absolutely ridiculous.
Poor Katie
Probably gifted, she’s had many dresses from them before her engagement dress was the same and that hideous booby dress she wore to someone’s wedding.

Reactions: 3
A bloke I used to work with once put his hands around my waist as he was going past me and I nearly knocked his head off… I thought it was totally inappropriate and I wouldn’t be happy if my fiancé did that to another woman… I just don’t think it’s appropriate!
Agreed, a hug or kiss on the cheek is appropriate as a hello or goodbye to close friends of Elle but hands around the waist… who let that photo even happen 😖😖… not going to help Elles confidence tied together with the word boring pointed at the Mrs swift to be cocktail what the hell 🤦🏻‍♀️

It’s Abbi Beaumont another wannabe influencer. Her fiancé Steve was there too

Probably gifted, she’s had many dresses from them before her engagement dress was the same and that hideous booby dress she wore to someone’s wedding.
Oh okay didn’t realise the who the girl was or that her fiancé was there… strange!

Reactions: 3
Wooooow. Sleazy Conman at it again. I feel so sorry for Elle it’s clear Con has a type of woman he likes with petite, skinny frames which she just doesn’t have and will never have ever again.

I’d never allow a man to put his hands on me like that when I’m in a relationship, it’s so inappropriate and I bet Carby is FUMING

edited to say: I went on the girls Instagram to watch the video and he’s not even trying to get past her, she’s about to play a game and he comes up behind her and holds on for a few seconds then she pushes herself back as if to say “what the duck” and then he walks away. Imagine what he’s like when he’s out with the lads if thats what he’s like in front of his fiancé’s face

Reactions: 43
Crying at these posts today.

you know I’d let it slide considering she wouldn't of had her 24th due to her mom being ill and last year being in lockdown/tiers but the constant rule breaking, showing off, exploiting Katie and her son. She’s a moron! The dress made her look frumpy again and top heavy, forget getting an MUA the gal needs a stylist.

I know she’s gonna annoy me more than ever. Imagine Saints 1st birthday which I know won’t be child friendly and more about what looks good on the gram, her hen do and her wedding 🤢🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that was a screenshot of someone's Insta Story. So evidence of sleazy dreamboat Con probably haven't reached a wide enough audience for uproar.

But if someone can kindly link it, there is a video of Belly drunkenly humping her kitchen floor in Size XS shorts riding right up her crack from about 2 years ago on a night out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that was a screenshot of someone's Insta Story. So evidence of sleazy dreamboat Con probably haven't reached a wide enough audience for uproar.

But if someone can kindly link it, there is a video of Belly drunkenly humping her kitchen floor in Size XS shorts riding right up her crack from about 2 years ago on a night out 🤣
Was it the WAP challenge on Tiktok that she murdered? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm surprised how many deluded Angles are still crawling up her tiny arse crack on Insta.... not a single critical thinking skill between them. I'm embarrassed for them.

Imagine the carnage if *someone* directed the Angle Sheep to the images of Con feeling up that girl! 🤣
It would be great if an ex deluded Angle would explain how you get so deluded - is it a youth thing, pressure to conform or what? and what made the angel wings come crashing down in the cold light of day?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That part of the latest vlog when they're walking down the street looking at the Christmas lights, and they talk about how everyone has their own life- Connor says how everyone has the same thoughts & says how "everyone in the world thinks 'what's for dinner?'" Shows how entitled they are. So many people in this world don't have food everyday & he thinks everyone is choosing between domino's and McDonald's? Sorry but that really showed me how stuck in their own world they are

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.