Elle Darby #38 Off to New York with Suzuki in tow, all for the Gram, I mean KK don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looked up that dress she tagged.. more money than sense that girl.. think I was £350 ..unless she got it gifted and oops forgot to mention it?
How much has she blown on this lavish party?
Absolutely ridiculous.
Poor Katie
No chance it’s gifted.

And there’s also no chance that she’s wearing anything smaller than a Large from Nadine Merabi. There are so many dresses on the website that would flatter her figure better but she decided to squeeze herself into a glittery sausage casing

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I will have to admit that I am an ex angle, I had just turned 18 and I’d never really been confident in myself, I was scrolling through yt one day and saw her video about bringing home herbie as a puppy, she was a lot more relatable then and her clothes sense wasn’t as shocking. I felt more confident in myself then as I thought by copying how she dresses and trying to copy how she spends her life (shopping Trips, lots of days out etc) I would be a normal person. I was a fan up until a few months after her mum died. Her selfishness for constantly breaking COVID rules and her overmaterialistic ways started to annoy Me. I found the tattle page and I began to see how other people would perceive her and it made me realise how easy you can get sucked in.

influencers make you feel like your life isn’t worthwhile, they make you think you can’t enjoy your life without constantly buying tit and going on holidays a gazillion times a year. I feel much more content with myself and so much happier now I have backed away from them and are happy Being a Normal person who has to work. 40 hours a week to pay my bills and save up for something I truly would love to have.

Exactly this! I was too but her constant boasting and being something she’s not just boiled my p*ss!!

Reactions: 5
I will have to admit that I am an ex angle, I had just turned 18 and I’d never really been confident in myself, I was scrolling through yt one day and saw her video about bringing home herbie as a puppy, she was a lot more relatable then and her clothes sense wasn’t as shocking. I felt more confident in myself then as I thought by copying how she dresses and trying to copy how she spends her life (shopping Trips, lots of days out etc) I would be a normal person. I was a fan up until a few months after her mum died. Her selfishness for constantly breaking COVID rules and her overmaterialistic ways started to annoy Me. I found the tattle page and I began to see how other people would perceive her and it made me realise how easy you can get sucked in.

influencers make you feel like your life isn’t worthwhile, they make you think you can’t enjoy your life without constantly buying tit and going on holidays a gazillion times a year. I feel much more content with myself and so much happier now I have backed away from them and are happy Being a Normal person who has to work. 40 hours a week to pay my bills and save up for something I truly would love to have.
Thanks for this, it was very interesting. I have a very wise friend who says we make our own hell on earth and when I look back at my life I see how much people struggle to conform to the "norm" or the "in crowd" and you may find years later that someone will come up to you and tell you that they were jealous of you and that's why they made you feel small.
Best advice I can give as an "oldie" is get yourself secure as soon as you can by not buying expensive crap, read reviews and only get things you love or need. Don't fall for the expensive moisturiser etc. Then you can live your best life valuing people rather than things. That's the real lesson in life. Then you will feel sorry for the likes of Elle who always want more and to keep up with the crowd and the latest thing and will end up distorting their bodies, being deaf to well meant advice and hated. Karma is a witch what you give out you get back eventually. Xxxx

Reactions: 23
No chance it’s gifted.

And there’s also no chance that she’s wearing anything smaller than a Large from Nadine Merabi. There are so many dresses on the website that would flatter her figure better but she decided to squeeze herself into a glittery sausage casing
It’s also absolutely not gifted because they haven’t reshare did any of her images 🧐😏

I don’t think it looks like elle is crying in those sceeenshots from the party (but could be wrong).
If my husband had his hands round another woman’s waist like in that photo, we’d be having a pretty big fall out… in my opinion it’s just completely disrespectful.
Where is this photo? I’ve missed that

Reactions: 1
There he is again with that super stretchy arm round both girls 😉 I’ve seen this before 🤔
He’s too smooth 😎
🤣😂😂😂🤣😂😂
C1AF2050-6BE9-41F0-A426-D1305793F1BA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't quote and reply to each message, but I've definitely noticed an uptake in new members recently. I really applaud anyone who says they used to be a fan of Elle, but have come to realise what a fake and unrealistic image she shares to a lot of followers. You are all 100x better than her and the fake existence she portrays. You are enough, you don't need to buy the latest Charlotte Tilbury, or Dyson Airwrap or White Company Candle just because she's got it. Nobody's lives are perfect,but she's got to the point of losing touch with all reality. It's not her fault she was bought up like a pampered princess with money in her family (minus the Jail Bird Daddy...) but she's failed herself by not learning more humility and grace in her adult years as she's gone from a relatable (and at the time articulate and more thoughtful with her content) to an out of touch, boastful, self-absorbed, contrived Parody.

The World of Social Media is full of fillers, filters, gifted items, boasting and slowly and slowly these "Influencers" become a legend in their own mind. Every generation has certain celebrities they start to idolise and copy, 20 years ago it was the Big Brother and Pop Idol Generation where viewers saw people like Jade Goody and Katie Price capitalise on their fame without having any talent, and now people look up to Influencers and Instagrammers as the new kind of person to aspire to.... another decade, just a different type of vapid, empty, hollow, money grabbing existence to aspire to.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
So somebody the other day said she had to rename her candle but renamed it fireside. Then someone said that's the same as a white company one. Shes just put up this so has she changed it for a third time and just put christmas in front or am I confused? 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my god the corpse comes lumbering in like he's just risen from the dead, waving his arms around while belly offers up the tiny crack for a vampire snack 🤣🤣🤣😭 then just lays there like roadkill, waiting for the police to chalk line her

The other girl looks like she's been pushed from a taxi on a drunken night out... wearing a flasher mac. Wtf were they thinking... it's brilliant 🤣
They’ve had to put that music over to drown out the sound of the guy filming gipping and throwing up 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I was coming here to say the exact same about this pic. Like HOW damaging is this? Both for her own self esteem that she thinks this is in any way what she looks like - and then to younger audiences who might actually think this is an achievable image to aspire to. I mean the photoshopping/smoothing/cropping / filtering is So obvious. This sort of image altering HAS to become declarable by law or regulation.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I was coming here to say the exact same about this pic. Like HOW damaging is this? Both for her own self esteem that she thinks this is in any way what she looks like - and then to younger audiences who might actually think this is an achievable image to aspire to. I mean the photoshopping/smoothing/cropping / filtering is So obvious. This sort of image altering HAS to become declarable by law or regulation.
There really needs to be a feature on Instagram where it shows what apps/filters have been used on a photo! If anything it must make her feel terrible when someone uploads a natural, candid photo of her as she is so used to filtering and airbrushing herself.

Reactions: 29
The drinking from the bar top makes me sick….
Also, Elle could look amazing if she ditched the extensions they are awful. She’s pretty but she ages herself. Imagine if she wore a long dress that clinger to her waist and maybe dyed her hair darker she would look insane. She’s obsessed with this awful 00s look.

Reactions: 28
She really obviously uses the "Airbrush" app. A few of my friends use it and I had a look, there's a button on there called "magic" where you tap it and it automatically edits the photo to darken skin tone, whiten teeth, make your jawline sharper, face slimmer etc. It's so damaging as it only takes one tap to do and I think it's really obvious in her photos, especially how white her teeth are in the smiling ones. Just from her vlogs you can see hers aren't ever that white!!

That's what baffles me so much about her doing it is that she vlogs what she actually looks like which totally ruins the illusion for her?!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.