Elle Darby #38 Off to New York with Suzuki in tow, all for the Gram, I mean KK don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are already complaining on their WhatsApp group apparently. My friend says there’s so much yelling and screeching. The houses on the Millbrook estate are so close together that her little girl can’t sleep because of their noise. But it’s no surprise this selfish twit wouldn’t think of being a disturbance.
Call the noise pollution team at the local council.

Reactions: 8
I'm sorry, I have to come back to this again. What is Conman playing at? It's his fiancée's birthday and he has his hands on another girls waist? He is repulsive in every sense of the word :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Please someone I beg you go round and complain PLEASE and video it hahaha it’s about time there cunts get reminded who they are

Also she looks awful, ratty hair, cheap dress, not flattering style on her at all. Awful

Reactions: 32
Isn’t that the girl that conman had his hands on? Maybe Elle saw and is upset?!
From looking at her story’s her boyfriend is there aswell. You can see greasy Conman lurking behind her when she’s bending over to drink from the ice sculpture though 🤢 prob trying to be the “gentleman” and helping her up / groping her

Reactions: 12
Her hair looks absolutely awful. Fast forward to her “omg I’m so extraaaa” bob she has cut every year

Reactions: 15
I bet there will be some arguments going down at that party this eve 😄 hope someone spills the gossip

Reactions: 22
Oh hate to say it but she looks like a stuffed turkey ready for the oven on Christmas Day and somebody forgot to pluck the feathers on the top half

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
God everything is so OTT with her 😩 the fact that this time next year we might be enduring pregnant Elle flaunting her 5 week baby bump again sends shivers down my bleeping spine 🤣 I don’t see them waiting long after the wedding to start trying again tbh

Reactions: 27
Just posting this so you can see what she looks like irl before she inevitably posts her party pictures that are photoshopped to duck, nothing wrong with being this size, don’t like and say you’re a size 8, youre a 26 year old woman, the last time I was a size 8 I was 16 years old ffs😂
Good God. WHAT IS HAPPENING? She isn’t wearing a boob-tube, tight, SHORT dress is she? Surely her “stylist” or Jesus even her sister or friend would have a quick intervention and be like hmm try this instead? She’s falling out of it in every which way. And it’s just SO not flattering. It’s also hideous in general besides the fit - like even a teeny size 6 teen would have trouble making that look nice. She just makes herself look so trashy and old instead of her actual cute/pretty/petite sized self. I just don’t understand it - these days there is SO much choice in fashion from all price ranges and brands and online etc that no one should end up wearing something that clearly doesn’t suit or fit them at all?! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oh. My. God. Wouldn’t you be raging? Such a sleaze 🤢

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.