Elle Darby #38 Off to New York with Suzuki in tow, all for the Gram, I mean KK don’t you know?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she's only got 2 or 3 max more Vlogmas "episodes" in her to rinse her milestone 26th birthday footage and then it will all peter out again until the New Year.

She milked KK, NYC and her Birthday for the content she needed early on in December, now she won't be half as arsed to carry on the regular uploading.... it'll be back to multiple Foreo and Hello Fresh Ads on her IG stories for minimum effort. (And the yearly plug for the £50 Manifestation Diary for 2022 on a swipe up link) gotta ring those final dollars out of the brainwashed Angles for the last time in 2021. 💸💰🤑💲💵

Reactions: 15
Then we will have ‘Wedding of the year’ ( featuring Big fat gypsy wedding stars) followed by ‘Honeymoon’ baby announcement and of course ‘house move/Reno…… New Rangerover, more designer chavtastic jewellery and more cookie baking in 2022!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
maybe she’s crying over conjob calling her ✨soon to be mrs swift special✨ cocktail boring
Does anyone else think his ‘5/10 boring’ snark is deliberate? I bet they’ve argued about something before the party and this is his way of making a dig…maybe she refused a threesome with the girl he has his hands on 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
My fave pics of the night 👀👀

number #1 we have a drunken clearly size XXS qween belly
numbers #2,3 and 4 we have a series of events unfolding, corpse con watching on nervously as belly appears to be crying to the girl con had his hands all over 🧛‍♂️

and number #5 - the offending picture 👀🤐🤐🤐

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Wonder how many complaints were put in by the residents over the noise last night? If they'd been carrying out like that round where I live, those gifted light up reindeers would be stolen by one of the petty neighbours and held for ransome 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Those long ratty hair bleached blonde hair extensions are so old fashioned.

Reactions: 27
My husband and I live in a new build estate and after seeing the carnage of their party omg I can just IMAGINE the passive aggressiveness in their estate Facebook group! Our group was alight in the summer when someone got a taxi to the airport at 6am and the driver (heaven forbid) beeped outside 🤣🤣 heads will be rolling this morning, not just from the hangovers!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
My husband and I live in a new build estate and after seeing the carnage of their party omg I can just IMAGINE the passive aggressiveness in their estate Facebook group! Our group was alight in the summer when someone got a taxi to the airport at 6am and the driver (heaven forbid) beeped outside 🤣🤣 heads will be rolling this morning, not just from the hangovers!!
I miss our new build estate Facebook group 😭

Reactions: 5
Just catching up with their last New York vlog… Ellie “ it blows my mind how everyone has their own life” ….subtext I thought whole world revolves around me! Omg are they for real! The level of self absorption 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly their wedding is going to be a laughing stock, big fat cheap tacky gypsy wedding 100% and if she wears a tiara I think I’ll piss myself 🥴

Reactions: 27
What's their new build estate called? Can't someone lurk for the Facebook group so we can see the complaints 🤣

Reactions: 6
The trees look naff and the hair extensions are just awful but at least she’s smiling in at least one Instagram photo for change 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
I think she looks really good here bar the extensions but believe me I ran here knowing there would be pictures of what she really looked like not posed or edited. Much like what happened at con jobs birthday party 😂

Reactions: 8
The trees look naff and the hair extensions are just awful but at least she’s smiling in at least one Instagram photo for change 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
That dress looks like it's made of bubble wrap and cling film.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
embarrassing
Poor SSS having them as parents

I feel sorry for the dogs having to endure that party and having to listen to an annoying drunk Elle. It’s bad enough the poor souls have to listen to a sober Elle 😂
She’s just been to NYC, she’s having a wedding next year…why does she constantly have to have extravagant events? She must be so sad deep down, having to be the centre of attention trying to fill a void me thinks

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.