Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s a thought to any lost angle sheep that come across this page, donate that £20 to a charity this Christmas, do something good instead of lining this greedy fake ass cows bank account.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Why do I really want to pay £20 to go just so I can bring back here all the good gossip. I wonder if taking pictures and videos will be banned? My guess is yes

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I’ve seen someone wearing Angelle Colleciton in ‘the wild’. She was also orange & ‘puffy’ 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just don't understand the no returns. Like, I'll be honest I don't *HATE* her, I just recently discovered a lot of faults in someone I originally thought was quite genuine. But to charge £20, with £15 redeemable, and NO RETURNS? What if you haven't got someone's size? Or if they can't try it on and get home and it's way too big or small? Seems strange.

Reactions: 23
Guarantee there will be nothing in the shop cheaper than £35/£40 or yet more overpriced socks to keep margins high and profit from this *exclusive* range

Reactions: 14
Anyone else think Connor is looking very lean at the moment? His face has gone down loads. He’ll have nothing left of him by the time of the wedding 😂

Reactions: 11
Anyone else think Connor is looking very lean at the moment? His face has gone down loads. He’ll have nothing left of him by the time of the wedding 😂
Must be entering the next stage of decomposition

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 124
£20 just to get in to her pop up shop? With no refunds? What a greedy, narcissistic cow

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
So she’s now the new brand ambassador for beauty works and apparently she’s used their products for years. Okay then Elle… or did you forget about the dyson air wrap?

also she’s so excited because that was molly Maes old role..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Just caught her decorate xmas video as was suggested. How wealthy / out and Braggy is she .
Her house looks cluttered.
She would make lots people feel tit watching this.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 854304
The queen angelle herself, could her head get any bleeping bigger? she doesn’t half love herself
Genuinely I thought this was a tattler taking the piss by editing the original photo. Wtf!! £20 isn’t exactly cheap either especially thinking of her demographic. Absolutely disgusting.

I think he looks quite ill and unhappy. A while ago he was on a video just looking awful. I know they are irritating but I hope his mental health is ok.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Genuinely I thought this was a tattler taking the piss by editing the original photo. Wtf!! £20 isn’t exactly cheap either especially thinking of her demographic. Absolutely disgusting.

I think he looks quite ill and unhappy. A while ago he was on a video just looking awful. I know they are irritating but I hope his mental health is ok.
I thought he didn't look himself tbh

Reactions: 2
Yes I thought the same! I know they talked about how they've been eating healthier and training more often but it seems like he's made a very drastic change very fast. :/

Reactions: 2
He’s been wanking too much. Drained himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So she’s now the new brand ambassador for beauty works and apparently she’s used their products for years. Okay then Elle… or did you forget about the dyson air wrap?

I WISH there were still prank shows like Brasseye still around (showing my age here) but how funny would it be to launch a fake make up eye palette range called "EYESIS" and to recruit Bellynor as a brand ambassador... "OMG! Hi Angelssss, guys I can't tell you how OBSESSED I am with Eyesis".... "Total Eyesis Convert Hunni!"✌💋✌💋

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I feel like she could of at least washed her hair lol! It’s so greasy. I get this is normal my hair goes very greasy very quickly but your a friggin brand ambassador for a hair company wtf 🥴🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
BREAKING NEWS…THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

As your friendly neighbourhood spy it’s my duty to keep you informed.

I had a friend visit today and about 5 mins after she’d left (1602 to be precise), she called me to say…she was driving out of my (and Carby’s) estate when she saw the hearse Range Rover driving into it. It pulled over, Belly got out of the passenger seat, started screaming at kingoftheundead Conman, slammed the door shut and stormed off up the road. There is trouble in paradise folks, I repeat there is trouble in paradise!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 127
BREAKING NEWS…THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

As your friendly neighbourhood spy it’s my duty to keep you informed.

I had a friend visit today and about 5 mins after she’d left (1602 to be precise), she called me to say…she was driving out of my (and Carby’s) estate when she saw the hearse Range Rover driving into it. It pulled over, Belly got out of the passenger seat, started screaming at kingoftheundead Conman, slammed the door shut and stormed off up the road. There is trouble in paradise folks, I repeat there is trouble in paradise!
bet carby threw a tantrum when conye said they had food at home, instead of taking her to the nearest maccies drive thru like she wanted #carbwithdrawals

in all seriousness, what a classless trollop

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.