Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just looked up Gemma Louise Miles, she looks like a cleaner more classier version of Belly. No ratty extensions or wrinkly dog haired covered clothes. If Belly trying to be this girl as their ‘aesthetic’ are similar?
She started her channel after Ellie I'm sure. They have done a few videos together and at first seemed Gemma used to copy her lol.

Reactions: 4
It’s decided then, I’ll walk over with the toddler and the dog…dog gets loose, toddler gives chase and before you know it the snow is muddy, the reindeer are headless and what a shame Carby’s Christmas is ruined 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It’s decided then, I’ll walk over with the toddler and the dog…dog gets loose, toddler gives chase and before you know it the snow is muddy, the reindeer are headless and what a shame Carby’s Christmas is ruined 😂
And if the dog "accidentally" takes a tit on the front garden, no bother as they ignore their own dog's tit for weeks in the back garden until it starts to pile up like a mound of manure anyway 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m from Oxfordshire originally. No one in their right mind would visit Bicester village on a weekend this close to Xmas for ‘shopping day’, you’d only go if you knew where you needed to go so you could go straight in and get what you wanted. Snd especially pointless getting there after 10/11am. I don’t know why they didn’t stay last night and get there for opening this morning? It would have been much quieter

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m from Oxfordshire originally. No one in their right mind would visit Bicester village on a weekend this close to Xmas for ‘shopping day’, you’d only go if you knew where you needed to go so you could go straight in and get what you wanted. Snd especially pointless getting there after 10/11am. I don’t know why they didn’t stay last night and get there for opening this morning? It would have been much quieter
Sorry£ this was supposed to be on a different thread 😂😂🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
And if the dog "accidentally" takes a tit on the front garden, no bother as they ignore their own dog's tit for weeks in the back garden until it starts to pile up like a mound of manure anyway 😂
We can throw in a toddler tit to the mix too as he’s currently potty training and let’s just say, will tit ANYWHERE BUT THE bleeping POTTY OR TOILET. Great big toddler turd on the bonnet of the Tesla? Sorted.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
£20 a ticket to attend the pop up shop?!! What a disgusting money grabber
Please pay in cash, so we don't have to declare all of it to the taxman #taxdodge #fathersdaughter

Never ever been to a pop up shop that charges a fee to attend!! A circus maybe, but not a bloody pop up shop for stuff that's lower quality than a Primarni Basic. (No offence, Primarni Stans 🙌)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
8471CEF9-09EB-4AAC-B8AD-124F73FA14BD.png

The queen angelle herself, could her head get any bleeping bigger? she doesn’t half love herself

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 94
What’s the relevance of Fuse for the Angelle collection? Fuse is very similar to Muse - Gemma Louise Miles’ brand.

Why isn’t it just called Angelle Collection Pop Up Shop?

Reactions: 7
This is so bleeping embarrassing even for her 😩😩
Surprised they didn’t use poor Saint as a marketing tool to get the tickets sold by saying “Instagram’s best dressed baby Saint Seven Swift will be making an appearance”.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Asif no one in the comments (from what I’ve seen) has called her out on the £20 to actually attend. What’s that going towards exactly????? I’ve never seen people more blinded

I know Jamie Genevieve recently did a pop up store. Does anyone know if she charged? Is it normal to charge?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.