Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah. I feel for him tbh. I live locally to her with a toddler but I'm 10 years older and quite happy doing the Wiltshire/Somerset mumlife of farm parks, forests, ice cream parlours with mini tractor rides and National Trusts. I did all the fun travelling shizz in my 20s!

Reactions: 22
Yeah. I feel for him tbh. I live locally to her with a toddler but I'm 10 years older and quite happy doing the Wiltshire/Somerset mumlife of farm parks, forests, ice cream parlours with mini tractor rides and National Trusts. I did all the fun travelling shizz in my 20s!
He doesn’t strike me as a guy who actively chooses to wander around garden centres and celebrate his birthday with an afternoon tea. The genuine smile on his face when he is surrounded by his friends and out having drinks says it all about the sort of lifestyle he’d rather have. There’s no denying he adores Saint and the dogs (he looks more lovingly at the baby and the dogs than he does at Elle half the time) but I think if he had it his way he’d have held off doing the fully settled down life for a bit longer and continued to travel, party etc.

Reactions: 45
I think he definitely didn’t want all this responsibility and to be settled just yet probably would have waited till he was 30+ but as she hands out the cash of course she’d get her way!

Is it really worth it to be as unhappy as he seems though. Christ can’t believe I’m feeling sorry for old conman!

I bet she is a right cow to him behind closed doors so I can’t feel sorry for her if / when he eventually runs off with half of everything!

Reactions: 13
I have to agree, I don't think Connor is a bad guy he has just had everything drained out of him from the blood sucking monster that is belly carby. He just got wrapped up in the life and now ultimately paying the price and the sad thing is that if he did eventually come back from the dead and found his balls, she would use little Saint as a weapon against him. You can see that she has that vile Cunty side in her. I didn't like Connor but seeing how he is with the dogs and baby I do think he is genuine as can be with them and adores the ground they walk on... unlike little miss piggy

Reactions: 30
I just bet she’s SUCH a nag!! And so self centered. Her screeching whiny voice would be enough to send me over the edge. To be honest there’s little wonder he looks like a walking corpse I bet she drains the life out of him 💀
That's what they said about her on that crappy TV show they went on 🤣🤣 she's a vampire and sucks the life out of people 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He doesn’t strike me as a guy who actively chooses to wander around garden centres and celebrate his birthday with an afternoon tea. The genuine smile on his face when he is surrounded by his friends and out having drinks says it all about the sort of lifestyle he’d rather have. There’s no denying he adores Saint and the dogs (he looks more lovingly at the baby and the dogs than he does at Elle half the time) but I think if he had it his way he’d have held off doing the fully settled down life for a bit longer and continued to travel, party etc.
totally agree. I feel like after elles mum died he “had” to do whatever elle needed to feel ok again (aka the proposal and baby) even though he wasn’t ready

Reactions: 26
I could be totally wrong but it sounds like Elly Belly has forced herself on to Conjob from day one. It looks to me like he was a young immature lad who had his head turned by a moderately attractive blonde. Easy to do if he had low self esteem (which she loved to mention) She flounced away from her mother's house when they fell out and moved in with him and his family (I wonder how much say he had in it) she also pushed for them to move out together.

He obviously liked the money she started making when it all blew up for her, but I agree If her mum hadn't got sick I doubt very much they'd still be together now. I think she knows this because she keeps changing her looks to try and keep him interested. He's a spineless corpse who just likes spending her money, I guess it's his compo for going along with all her fuckery and putting up with her tantrums. I would bet money on him not being in love with her or finding her attractive anymore. None of it rings true for me. Now they've brought a baby *money maker* into the whole mess

Their life may look glam to some but duck would I want one tiny piece of it. I've said it before but I'll be amazed if they're still together in 2/3 yrs

• Heart
Reactions: 36
totally agree. I feel like after elles mum died he “had” to do whatever elle needed to feel ok again (aka the proposal and baby) even though he wasn’t ready
Exactly this!

I still don't think shes doing all that well and I think connor found himself stuck between a rock and a hard place.

At some point it will blow up, they are not a couple who will be together for ever!

If connor is smart enough he will make sure hes ready for war when it does, especially when it comes to the kid!
Elle wont let go easily!

I think hes a good dad and probably does equal, if not more with saint than Elle.
That kid already has a tough time coming, what with being plastered over the internet and a mum who looks like she might pop, he doesnt need his parents using him as a pawn!

Reactions: 12
Hold on…. Are we all switching sides to team Conman now? There seems to be more sympathy to him. Either way as long as it’s not team QUEEN ANGLE BABY ELLE, i don’t care 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have noticed how saint always looks around for connor more then ellie, and if connor is nearby saint gives connor the biggest smiles of all,just my an observation.

Reactions: 15
D4BDC868-3C23-49CD-BFAB-2830B79B3916.png

9634EA76-19A5-428D-B727-ED67D95B9BC9.png

I cannot cope with these photos on her Instagram stories 🤣🤣🤣 so cringy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.