Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asif no one in the comments (from what I’ve seen) has called her out on the £20 to actually attend. What’s that going towards exactly????? I’ve never seen people more blinded

I know Jamie Genevieve recently did a pop up store. Does anyone know if she charged? Is it normal to charge?
Jamie Genevieve’s was free. Jamie probably thought by treating it like a normal walk in shop that people would be more likely to pop in for a nosey and end up buying something that way like a lot of people end up doing. Elle is just money grabbing and greedy and wants money from people for not only just entering the shop but she probably won’t allow you to leave unless you’ve bought something 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Just watched her stories god that girl is annoying who the duck wants to pay £20 to see her I wouldn’t wanna see her for free! Her voice is nauseating 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I’d pay her £20 to stop the squealing that comes out her mouth. I’d also consider spending another £20 to stop the lip smacking

• Haha
Reactions: 23
i am SO so confused about PAYING to go in to the shop ? ??? ?? £15 of it is redeemable to use but what about if you get there & don’t like anything / nothing is in your size etc????? I honestly think that is obscene. Why when she done her first pop up a few years back why did she never charge then? I get keeping numbers down for covid but just do a first come first serve list with an allocated time slot. Stop bleeping robbing people man & actually get with the times

Reactions: 34
"In another life, I feel like I would've been a party planner" .....

*Proceeds to hire a party planning company for EVERY. SINGLE. EVENT.*

• Haha
Reactions: 92
Please don’t anyone go to this tit show. Bore off Belly with your fake voice and tit filters. You are an absolute joke.

Reactions: 15
Not sure if I’m late to it, has she had her top teeth done? In her most recent insta story something looks different but I was thinking it might just be the weird filter :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Elle does realise by going to the pop up shop it means people will see her without the insta filters and the photoshop! 😰😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Elle does realise by going to the pop up shop it means people will see her without the insta filters and the photoshop! 😰😂
Yes but as shes selling her crap oversized clothing it means she has every reason to wear it...in other words, hide herself in a tent!

I bet she has a fresh filler and lip pump too so in her defence she probably eont be able to actually see what she looks like on account of her eyes being suffocated by her cheeks!

Reactions: 12
"In another life, I feel like I would've been a party planner" .....

*Proceeds to hire a party planning company for EVERY. SINGLE. EVENT.*

Gets ‘gifted’ a party planner!! That Laura must have Mug tattooed on her forehead.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's actually hilarious that angelle collection .... aka an unknown brand that's basic low quality overpriced tit .... is charging money to enter when you can walk into selfridges/harrods for free

Reactions: 28
I’ve literally never met someone so far up their own bleeping arse there charging £20 a head for a glorified meet and greet. The LITERAL QUEEN of the country is less stringent with those requirements duck me! You would think she’s guarding the Crown Jewels in the Tower of London! She’s renting a shop, charging her delusions ANGELLES to see her in the flesh, what a bleeping daisy!

To the lovely angle who offered to knock down her reindeers with a dog and toddler, please do, I would pay £20 to see that! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Can just picture Queen Elle in the pop up shop, sat on her throne wearing an OTT ball gown with a tiara on her head and 10 layers of foundation that’s not been blended in properly, looking down at the commoners aka the angles with pound signs in her eyes as they buy her overpriced tat.

The angles will be thinking they’ve paid £20 to finally get a photo with their beloved Queen but Elle will be surrounded by bodyguards and an entourage and no common people will be allowed anywhere need Queen Elle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.