Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on, someone take one for the team and go to her pop up shop. Think of the photo opportunity 😆

BREAKING NEWS
THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

As your friendly neighbourhood spy it’s my duty to keep you informed.

I had a friend visit today and about 5 mins after she’d left (1602 to be precise), she called me to say
she was driving out of my (and Carby’s) estate when she saw the hearse Range Rover driving into it. It pulled over, Belly got out of the passenger seat, started screaming at kingoftheundead Conman, slammed the door shut and stormed off up the road. There is trouble in paradise folks, I repeat there is trouble in paradise!
Surely not? Loves young dream having an argument? Mum and dad of the year falling out? I refuse to believe it!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
BREAKING NEWS
THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

I had a friend visit today and about 5 mins after she’d left (1602 to be precise), she called me to say
she was driving out of my (and Carby’s) estate when she saw the hearse Range Rover driving into it. It pulled over, Belly got out of the passenger seat, started screaming at kingoftheundead Conman, slammed the door shut and stormed off up the road. There is trouble in paradise folks, I repeat there is trouble in paradise!
I bet they have some corkers of an argument đŸ€Ł he looks like he hates her

Reactions: 23
BREAKING NEWS
THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

Oh Dear.... have Pets At Home STILL not gifted Herbie a harness to Veruca Salt? That's no way for the Brand Amabassador to behave! 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 15
BREAKING NEWS
THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

Cue the “couldn’t love this man any more if I tried - best fiancĂ© and baby daddy” post to keep up appearances of the perfect relationship.

Conman probably said no to more Christmas decorations and Elle had a hissy fit. “Don’t you know I’m a queen Connnnaaa” đŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 29
BREAKING NEWS
THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

Did Belly finally catch Conman having a tug over one of the many underage Insta models he follows? Surprised it's taken her this long if that's the case...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’d feel sorry for anyone that has to put up with her day in day out đŸ˜© it can’t be worth the Tesla and pocket money
That is true, she just comes across as really bitchy and is always taking the piss out of him for spelling (something i struggle with)
Constantly putting him down .....

She needs taken down a peg or two

Reactions: 10
That is true, she just comes across as really bitchy and is always taking the piss out of him for spelling (something i struggle with)

She’s got a bit of a cheek commenting on his spelling and such like when she’s got “my fiancĂ©e” in her Instagram bio 🙃

• Haha

I just bet she’s SUCH a nag!! And so self centered. Her screeching whiny voice would be enough to send me over the edge. To be honest there’s little wonder he looks like a walking corpse I bet she drains the life out of him 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just bet she’s SUCH a nag!! And so self centered. Her screeching whiny voice would be enough to send me over the edge. To be honest there’s little wonder he looks like a walking corpse I bet she drains the life out of him 💀
Totally! As much as I dislike Connor, I bet she is a bloody nightmare to live with! I do think he freeloads off her and enjoys the fact he can spend her money and all that side of things but I dont think he signed up for the whole baby, marriage kids thing so early on in life! I get the feeling he wanted to travel more, have fun and just enjoy being young for a bit longer, which I totally understand! His own fault for sticking with her I get that but yea I think he preferred how things were before and now he has had to grow up and be responsible and I just don’t think he’s ready, I bet she is moaning on at him 24/7!!

Reactions: 27
Anyone who’s going to the beauty works pop up shop take some pics of belly carby, so funny how she’s been using beauty works products for ‘years’ sure sure, are her extensions even from there?😂

Reactions: 4
Totally! As much as I dislike Connor, I bet she is a bloody nightmare to live with! I do think he freeloads off her and enjoys the fact he can spend her money and all that side of things but I dont think he signed up for the whole baby, marriage kids thing so early on in life! I get the feeling he wanted to travel more, have fun and just enjoy being young for a bit longer, which I totally understand! His own fault for sticking with her I get that but yea I think he preferred how things were before and now he has had to grow up and be responsible and I just don’t think he’s ready, I bet she is moaning on at him 24/7!!
remember when they went travelling years ago and she absolutely hated it especially in Asia (they don’t stock mcvities there) and it just seemed like if it was up to him he would have carried on. He looks unwell, I agree I don’t think he signed up to this and probably got carried away with it all and is paying for it now, not in money but in Labour 😂

Reactions: 16
remember when they went travelling years ago and she absolutely hated it especially in Asia (they don’t stock mcvities there) and it just seemed like if it was up to him he would have carried on. He looks unwell, I agree I don’t think he signed up to this and probably got carried away with it all and is paying for it now, not in money but in Labour 😂
He did not want the middle aged life with wife and baby at 27. No disrespect to anyone who did that but it’s a completely different ballgame when you aren’t ready. It’s so obvious he’s only with her for the money if he could have the lifestyle he’d still be travelling and living the single life happy as a pig in sh*t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.