Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband says that’s why the dogs always look like they’re on the verge of packing their bag and leaving because they have to listen to Elle’s voice 24/7 😂
I know we all do that baby voice with a kid 😂 it’s just normal to do tit like that, but I’ve never heard a more high pitched screeching “baby voice”
voice in my life, it’s like a baby coming out of her womb turned her into a lactating banshee. 😳 that’s so disturbing

“You are supporting a young mans dream”

owwwe euels….
You’ve been supporting a young mans dream for years, long days playing PlayStation, ordering take always and bumming around in the gym,
The bleeping dream.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m not over this post. And the photo of him squashed in the pumpkin onesie.
They all look so uncomfortable. For someone who says she loves dogs and kids they do seem like props to her.

Btw: Herbie’s face is screaming “I’ve been putting up with her sh*t for years Saint, thought I’d be off the hook when you arrived”

Reactions: 8
Coming from a mum who's baby has never slept through the night in 9 months, and wakes at least 4 times a night.... I was super happy that Sainty has started waking through the night. I don't even care if that's petty. Wipe the smug look off her filler filled face.
I’m 18 months deep and never had a night of my little terror sleeping through!!! I feel your pain !!!! I’ve never been so happy to hear that saint is starting to wake .... all these influencers compete for the most “insta perfect child” and its discusting to try and portray mum life like it’s a Disney movie...elle couldn’t be real or authentic if it smacked it self on her huge rubber lips!!!
come on saint stay awake ,mess up the house, draw on the walls, spit up , break up mummy’s make up, 😂😂😂😂 damn I know it’s petty af but I don’t give a frick 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Reactions: 14
I’m 18 months deep and never had a night of my little terror sleeping through!!! I feel your pain !!!! I’ve never been so happy to hear that saint is starting to wake .... all these influencers compete for the most “insta perfect child” and its discusting to try and portray mum life like it’s a Disney movie...elle couldn’t be real or authentic if it smacked it self on her huge rubber lips!!!
come on saint stay awake ,mess up the house, draw on the walls, spit up , break up mummy’s make up, 😂😂😂😂 damn I know it’s petty af but I don’t give a frick 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Can't wait till she's rolling up the sleeves of her Angelle Spa Cheesecloth dressing gown to fish a floating turd out of the bath with whatever is closest to hand 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Babe I feel ya, I'm almost 7 years deep into sleepless nights. 3 kids down and none have slept through the night before age 3/4! My 3 and 2 yo still wake up 4/5 times a night for me now! I'll sleep when I'm dead ☠🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It's clear that poor Saint is just an Instagram accessory for Belly. She's in for one hell of a wake up call when he enters the terrible twos...

Reactions: 10
I don't know who ever told her she could sing, but they should be arrested for crimes against humanity.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Anyone else spot the sky scanner in her browser, belly’s gonna be flying out as soon as she can with poor saint

Reactions: 4
another thing I can't bare about her!!!!!! the sooner she effs of to the USA the better!!!
The funniest thing about them moving to the USA is the delusion that'll they'll assume they'll do the same job there as they do here for the cosy life they've been accustomed too. Earnings are different, bills are different.... imagine applying for a permanent move there and putting down on your Visa application that you're a "Angle Queen/Influencer/Loungewear Brand Owner" .... Hunni, you ain't the 2007 era Posh and Becks when they moved to the USA with a massive fanfare. If anything, your move across the pond would be more like a sloopy wet fart that's followed through!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don't know who ever told her she could sing, but they should be arrested for crimes against humanity.

Christ I know she’s tone deaf she can’t think she sounds good! It’s like a bag of cats being thrown against a wall!

Reactions: 6
Are you guys talking about her insta? I'm not on it at all so don't see stories or anything, only when stuff is posted on here. What's she done now?🙄

Reactions: 1
Made the front of her house into a nativity play for Suzuki Swift… FOR FREE CAUSE #GIFTED xxx
Why does she think she looks good, where the duck are her trousers?? I thinks it’s far to much it’s only the start of November, don’t get the obsession 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I’ve got four kids our Christmas starts December

Reactions: 25
THE FAKE SNOW I'm dead dying gone, this is too much. ITS NOVEMBER.

I hope the rain ruins it

Reactions: 46
Her neighbours are probably thinking why has this witch got a full scale Xmas display outside on the 4th November 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So my friend lives near her and just sent me a pic of the front of their house just saying duck OFFFFFF! And then another saying “I’m putting a complaint int or eh council, it’s the 4th of November!” 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.