Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely bolt on’s lol 😂

I know I’ve said this before but I literally just don’t know how someone with so much money can always look so cheap. Everything about her just looks so cheap like she never ever ever looks classy and everything is always so short and never ironed. Even a £10 leggings and t shirt from Primark would look better than the shite she wears. So so cheap looking
Once a chav always a chav 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The jumper dress is just 🤢🤮
I dont want to be nasty, but with all the money she has she could dress so nice.
Surely if she bends over 😳 🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus christ, what's with normal jumpers and no trousers! It's freezing. The state of the pavement. Isn't it too early for the fake snow?

Reactions: 14
So in the new vlog she says the decorations she's bought this year will be the "family heirlooms" that Saint has when he's an adult... I highly doubt it given how wasteful she is. She buys brand new stuff every year for every occasion 🤦🏻‍♀️ like where's all the stuff she bought last year?? Also why has she started calling the dogs and Saint "sweedie"? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’ll look awful by the time it’s Christmas! They’ve put it all up far too early

Reactions: 18
I’m just thinking of next year when saint 7 will be pulling all that tit off the tree, the candles won’t be on and all the stuff in the hall way won’t last too long either

Reactions: 14
I’m just thinking of next year when saint 7 will be pulling all that tit off the tree, the candles won’t be on and all the stuff in the hall way won’t last too long either
Plus Elle will be waddling round heavily pregnant with baby number two (after their tough TTC journey of their entire two week honeymoon 😢😢😢) because you just KNOW her baby podge 'bump' will be even bigger next time (👀 nothing to do with the fact she'll married by then so absolutely nothing stopping her from letting us completely go and eating a whole pack of biscuits as a mid-morning snack 😂)

Reactions: 23
You've just reminded me of xmas with a 13month old...duck me that was stressful!

If it wasn't in danger of squashing him, he was chewing on branches 🤦‍♀️

The tree was behind a playpen the next year!🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
imagine them setting up a tripod in the road to get a photo 😂 I just can’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thoughts on the Christmas decs?
Carby Swiftmas is coming early this year angles!

6B6EE480-92FE-406E-B01D-A189173CC638.jpeg

❄🔔🎶 Silent night, holy night
All is beige, all is white
‘Round yon XS Carby and child
Saint Seven Swift so tender and mild
Sleep in Domino’s grease
Sleep in Domino’s grease 🎶🔔❄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
oh to be a fly on the wall in the neighbours opposite house 🤣
They’ll be looking out their window saying “look, the posing family across the road are at it again” while rolling their eyes and laughing at how OTT and ridiculous they are 😂

Reactions: 12
There’s a lady on this thread who lives on Elles estate? Where are you?
Please let us know what you and the neighbours think to the Blackpool eliminations!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Imagine being her neighbour and getting that polystyrene shite all in your garden cos she’s been GiFtEd some decs. I would be FUMINGGGG.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Decorating in November - Chav.

“WoooowOooow heeeerbieeeeeee” “wooooooooow heckieeeee”

that bleeping banshee voice is the reason god invented the mute option on iPhone

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So apparently she’s always wanted those reindeers for outside her house but instead of putting her hand in her own pocket she waited until she got them gifted to her.

Reactions: 37
Jesus Christ…..

Not only is she a confirmed chav,
that house just screams “new build estate chav”

If I was a neighbour I’d be absolutely fuming

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.