Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the comments on the latest vlog said... can't believe how she manages a business, a house and baby and having 2 dogs!! Umm whaaat. She is at home. It's not as if she works from home on a laptop. Insta and ads is not work. Yes it's how she 'earns' a living but it isn't earned at all. Also picking out a few beige colour'ways' for clothing doesn't mean you manage a business!!

She always has con who doesn’t work and sits at home all day too?? Your lucky now if even one parent can even work from home let alone both at home and both barely working!!

Reactions: 25
Wasn't there a law passed where you can't use filters to advertise beauty/skincare products?
There’s also laws on making it clear that something is an advert rather than hiding it in the top right corner behind the cross like Elle does

Reactions: 17
She always has con who doesn’t work and sits at home all day too?? Your lucky now if even one parent can even work from home let alone both at home and both barely working!!
Exactly she has cooooon. She is so lucky she can just hand the baby to him why she takes forever to air wrap her hair and slap on the make up as well as film it all.

Reactions: 4
One of the comments on the latest vlog said... can't believe how she manages a business, a house and baby and having 2 dogs!! Umm whaaat. She is at home. It's not as if she works from home on a laptop. Insta and ads is not work. Yes it's how she 'earns' a living but it isn't earned at all. Also picking out a few beige colour'ways' for clothing doesn't mean you manage a business!!
They have a cleaner, other people run their ‘companies’🙄they have a manager and they both are at home, hardly woman of the year! I hate their Angles more than them 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
in her morning routine video she spends ages at the beginning talking about how they've been 'so proud' that he's been sleeping 12 hours through the night for ages and how he's just started waking up a few times and they aren't feeling refreshed. surely they've just been incredibly lucky?! if I had a new baby and was struggling with sleep that would make me super ragey :mad::mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 18
in her morning routine video she spends ages at the beginning talking about how they've been 'so proud' that he's been sleeping 12 hours through the night for ages and how he's just started waking up a few times and they aren't feeling refreshed. surely they've just been incredibly lucky?! if I had a new baby and was struggling with sleep that would make me super ragey :mad::mad::mad:
Ah the 4 month sleep regression. Good luck Belly!

Proud of a child sleeping. Pathetic. Babies are meant to wake, it’s a protection from SIDS. Her and Carys are obsessed with their child sleeping, it’s like they’re a hindrance when they’re awake

Reactions: 26
Coming from a mum who's baby has never slept through the night in 9 months, and wakes at least 4 times a night.... I was super happy that Sainty has started waking through the night. I don't even care if that's petty. Wipe the smug look off her filler filled face.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
They have a cleaner, other people run their ‘companies’🙄they have a manager and they both are at home, hardly woman of the year! I hate their Angles more than them 🤣😂🤣
I bet she doesn’t know how to do payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and all the other time consuming aspects of running a business. I’m sure all she does is pick which beige she wants to use, it’s clear she copies her designs from all the other retailers so she design them.

Reactions: 16
She would NOT manage working a full time job in an office, she has it easy and still continues to complain and brag, what a bleeping cow

Also that green jumper outfit was not a good look, she looked about a size 18 (nothing wrong withg that, but elly belly claims to be a XXX sMaLL)

Reactions: 21
Ah the 4 month sleep regression. Good luck Belly!

Proud of a child sleeping. Pathetic. Babies are meant to wake, it’s a protection from SIDS. Her and Carys are obsessed with their child sleeping, it’s like they’re a hindrance when they’re awake
Tbh I don't think it's just them. People always say to me "are you ready for sleepless nights" or "I hope you get a good sleeper" as I'm 34 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby. It's like everyone is completely obsessed! Some sleep and some don't no matter what you do I've found from my two other children who I did the exact same things with. Influencers obviously won't help, especially miss "sleep time, awake time, time for weaning whittaker" 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Tbh I don't think it's just them. People always say to me "are you ready for sleepless nights" or "I hope you get a good sleeper" as I'm 34 weeks pregnant with my 3rd baby. It's like everyone is completely obsessed! Some sleep and some don't no matter what you do I've found from my two other children who I did the exact same things with. Influencers obviously won't help, especially miss "sleep time, awake time, time for weaning whittaker" 🤦🏽‍♀️
It’s Definitely true all babies are different - my two are like chalk and cheese when it comes to sleep!

Coming from a mum who's baby has never slept through the night in 9 months, and wakes at least 4 times a night.... I was super happy that Sainty has started waking through the night. I don't even care if that's petty. Wipe the smug look off her filler filled face.
I think ‘regressions’ are harder for parents whose babies sleep through because they’re not used to the wake ups. I’m a lot better with wake ups second time round as they happen more than first 😂

Anyone else think Saint looks pissed off when Elle is mauling him in her latest vlog 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I haven’t been able to catch up on the thread yet however just watched the new vlog. Connor shaking his head because Elle is having a pizza for tea. God he makes me so mad. I know it’s just a little thing but it bothers the crap out of me

Reactions: 20
New here - does she have a wonky eye?
You must be new because yes! She's had a lazy eye her whole life I believe, she had surgery on it 2018/19 (?) but it's back to its old ways. If I was more of a witch I'd say it's so she can keep an eye on conman at all times 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I haven’t been able to catch up on the thread yet however just watched the new vlog. Connor shaking his head because Elle is having a pizza for tea. God he makes me so mad. I know it’s just a little thing but it bothers the crap out of me
I know, he’s hardly the picture of health despite how healthy he likes to make out his lifestyle to be, I don’t know any other healthy people who look fresh out the morgue

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jesus bleeping Christ the voice she does with that baby,

what the actual duck is that,
She’s lucky con is her witch/a kept man/a bum,
I’d have left her for that voice alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jesus bleeping Christ the voice she does with that baby,

what the actual duck is that,
She’s lucky con is her witch/a kept man/a bum,
I’d have left her for that voice alone.
My husband says that’s why the dogs always look like they’re on the verge of packing their bag and leaving because they have to listen to Elle’s voice 24/7 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.