Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not picking on a little baby, as lord that child will have enough on it's plate. But the muted colours just make him look constantly dirty, make him look pale. He needs some colour poor sole

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Did someone on here say Elle was playing the piano somewhere and she was quite good? Just noticed in Carys latest blog she’s suddenly showing off her (rusty) piano skills lol.

Reactions: 5
I’m not over this post. And the photo of him squashed in the pumpkin onesie.

look at his little leggies on the tiles and the dogs look absolutely ridiculous. It’s actually not even a well staged photo, like at all. Why bother making them all uncomfortable?
I feel really sorry for this little boy.

also, there was a story post I think where there was an ‘outtake’ of Saint flopping over. I get it, these things happen, but doing this for the sake of the ‘gram and it’s quite clear she doesn’t care for his comfort, it makes me uncomfortable. Probably just bc I’m a new mum but still it doesn’t sit right

Attachments

Reactions: 15

look at his little leggies on the tiles and the dogs look absolutely ridiculous. It’s actually not even a well staged photo, like at all. Why bother making them all uncomfortable?

also, there was a story post I think where there was an ‘outtake’ of Saint flopping over. I get it, these things happen, but doing this for the sake of the ‘gram and it’s quite clear she doesn’t care for his comfort, it makes me uncomfortable. Probably just bc I’m a new mum but still it doesn’t sit right
Herbie looks absolutely fuming lmao!

Reactions: 6

I saw the outtake ones and were suprised they weren't mentioned on here! Him falling over sat on a hard, tiled floor?! Why would you do that?! If he'd banged his head on that floor he could have been seriously injured. Just goes to show he's only an instagram prop for her.

Reactions: 13
Honestly influencers doing ads make me cringe. It's obvious it's so fake so contrived and purely for the 💲💲🤑🤑 who's buying this tit. We've literally never seen you with this gadget before belly

Reactions: 14
"He's just fitting into 3-6 months guy!" Shows him squeezed into a tiny pumpkin onesie in the next clip where he can barely stretch his legs out, OK hun.

Reactions: 5
I know postpartum hair loss is common, but I’m convinced having the weight of those long extensions don’t help.

Reactions: 13
Random thought for today..
Do you think these ad’s specify
Please do not use filters?
🤷🏼‍♀️ Ive noticed some ‘ ads’ she does dont have 101 different instagram filters which is surprising but an interesting thought…
Wasn't there a law passed where you can't use filters to advertise beauty/skincare products?

Reactions: 7
Wasn't there a law passed where you can't use filters to advertise beauty/skincare products?
You would think if she’s got 5 minutes ‘wangled’ to pamper herself she’d bloody take a shower and wash her filthy greasy hair, simple hygiene isn’t that hard when being a mum. Especially one that sits on her fat ass all day.

Reactions: 12
One of the comments on the latest vlog said... can't believe how she manages a business, a house and baby and having 2 dogs!! Umm whaaat. She is at home. It's not as if she works from home on a laptop. Insta and ads is not work. Yes it's how she 'earns' a living but it isn't earned at all. Also picking out a few beige colour'ways' for clothing doesn't mean you manage a business!!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.