Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently she’s always wanted those reindeers for outside her house but instead of putting her hand in her own pocket she waited until she got them gifted to her.
Not just gifted, paid partnership….note to self, never buy from that company.

Reactions: 14
That vlog 😂 wow.
Literally takes pissed on pumpkins down while the helpers are putting up Christmas decs, I presumed everyone did the pre Christmas decs big clean.
The whole thing feels rushed just so she can be one of the first with the decs up seeing as her 'autumn decor' was a let down

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry just had to stop half way through that vlog as I couldn’t bare to listen to her say ‘Idnit’ one more time… has anyone else noticed this? After every sentence she adds ‘idnit’ 😂🤢🤮🤮

Reactions: 10
She said neighbours have been stopping outside to look….yeah and take pics boo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not just gifted, paid partnership….note to self, never buy from that company.
I was going to get some bits from that company for Christmas as they do some lovely stuff but sorry, not anymore!! 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

She buys copious amount of new tat every season, on top of being gifted stuff that she must surely sell on Depop or eBay (like her sister was caught out doing a few years ago...) because there's zero storage space in that house now Con's got his Wank Dungeon.

You might have a Tesla Hun, but you're still a shameless Twunt!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I see someone’s churning out a fresh load of tit content ready for christmas spendo.

Reactions: 3
Sorry just had to stop half way through that vlog as I couldn’t bare to listen to her say ‘Idnit’ one more time… has anyone else noticed this? After every sentence she adds ‘idnit’ 😂🤢🤮🤮
Yes I noticed it ages ago. Well annoying but not as annoying as all the screeching. Couldn't believe no cleaning was involved from the autumn stuff and went straight into Christmas!!

Reactions: 4
Yes I noticed it ages ago. Well annoying but not as annoying as all the screeching. Couldn't believe no cleaning was involved from the autumn stuff and went straight into Christmas!!
Listen to her say what? Does that stand for something I can’t work that one out.

Reactions: 1
Well. What a bleeping monstrosity. And I don’t even know if I’m talking about the house or the outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Were they actually comparing their house to the home alone house lol. Don’t get me wrong their house is lovely but it’s nothing like the home alone house 🤣

Reactions: 16
that Christmas “display” is just awful 😂🤣 I’ve never thought those light up reindeers are classy!
“We are giving away a reindeer family to a lucky aNGle” no love, you are giving it away to who ever half inches it off the public pavement you call a front garden!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A friend of mine lives in her area so I know her address. I’d love to go round there and egg the display… I know that sounds horrible and I promise I’m a nice person lol but I just deep down really feel like the girl is so fake and it annoys me all of the money that she has for doing nothing!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
A friend of mine lives in her area so I know her address. I’d love to go round there and egg the display… I know that sounds horrible and I promise I’m a nice person lol but I just deep down really feel like the girl is so fake and it annoys me all of the money that she has for doing nothing!!!!!!
is it westbury or trowbridge? i was always well off with my guess lol i thought it was somewhere like chippenham

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.