Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title idea:

Elle Darby 38: Off to New York with Suzuki in tow, all for the Gram, I mean KK don’t you know?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
They don’t even pay for their dog food…. Jeez what absolute freeloaders
That bloody dog food is awful junk anyway. No nutritional value at all. She's gonna enjoy picking up their shits - oh wait never mind

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just properly watched Vlogmas day 1, I love seeing Elle’s nice hearted side when she’s with Katie and comforting her when talking about her mum.

No vlogmas???

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Wtf. Going to USA with the new Omni-something covid variant… I would never 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Basically they wanted to go to New York for their vlogmas content, she remembered Katie was meant to be going so off they all go, first pics up and katie in the very last picture, con not even bothered to mention it's supposed to be Katie's trip and now will all be 'saints first holiday'. I'm sure their will be a travelling with a baby q&a when they get back, along with a million pics of the swift family with poor Katie being their photographer the whole trip

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Sooooo they’re not home and they’ve made it very obvious which house is theirs on the estate. Anyone want to Home Alone them?!

Edit to add: sarcasm. But dibs on the multicoloured paint can swinging down the stairs. Splash some colour around the shite white-beige colour way walls.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What is it will her filming under her chin/up at her face all the time? If you’re filming, at least show us around where you are 🙄😒

Reactions: 7
Why she couldn’t just take her sister on a girls trip and leave the baby with his dad 🙄🙈 such a long trip for a baby. Not to mention navigating your way around a busy/ even busier newyork with a pram this time of year 🙈 I don’t get it!

Reactions: 33
Honestly couldn’t think of anywhere worse, dragging my baby about New York City!! Hell no

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This isn’t meant to be a hateful comment.. but Elle had surgery to fix her lazy eye a few years ago. I don’t know how any of it works but it’s like they’ve gone back to how they used to be recently…. Is the surgery temporary?
The surgery isn't temporary, but at the same time it's not guaranteed to be a permanent fix. She has a squint, which means the muscles controlling the natural fixation point of the eye don't work how they should. (The posh word is Strabismus). She could have surgery again, but it could just as likely not work again. I'd guess that's why she hasn't got it fixed .... (or new surgery "#gifted"....)

Reactions: 6
Had to jump on here, omg I've been panicking about taking my 7month old on a 2hr plane to visit family. Long haul flight to New York with a 5m old f**k no 🤣 she's crazy. No doubt the baby will spend most of the time in the hotel as dragging him around ny will be so doable 😂 mobbed at the best of times let alone Christmas. Very wise with the ever changing covid rules aswell.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.