Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like a lengthy plane trip for a baby given he’s never been on one before. Just leave him at home with his dad. Or are you too worried Connor will cheat if you leave him for 5 days…
She's going for the clout and likes for the gram. Poor Katie will be forced to take pictures of both of them portraying the perfect relationship, when deep down we all know it's anything but. The logical thing to do would be to leave Saint at home with his dad, but I seriously do think Elle is worried about him cheating, which is why they're all going together

Reactions: 22
I mean id leave him with Connor at home so Katie can actually enjoy her trip of a Lifetime.
This ⬆ Plus she could always put secret cameras in his crypt to see what he's upto🧐 🧛‍♂️

Poor Katie is going to be Elle's personal photographer for a trip that should really have been all about Katie. Notice Elle hasn't extended the generosity to Katie's boyfriend either....

Reactions: 27
This ⬆ Plus she could always put secret cameras in his crypt to see what he's upto🧐 🧛‍♂️

Poor Katie is going to be Elle's personal photographer for a trip that should really have been all about Katie. Notice Elle hasn't extended the generosity to Katie's boyfriend either....
I was just thinking that…..I don’t really have an issue with her taking Connor or her baby, I personally wouldn’t want to go away that far on a plane with a baby but people do all the time and they manage! I do partly agree with what people are saying tho about not wanting to leave con behind…I think that’s def partly why he’s going! But I think it would have been really nice to have taken Katie’s bf because they could have done stuff separately as well which I think would have been really nice….but then presumably he doesn’t want to feature in the vlogs potentially and that would ruin the content to some extent?

Reactions: 13
Conman just can’t let anything pass him by. He loves showing off all the stuff his fiancée has bought for him, he’s a trophy husband for Elle and she’s a bank to him.

Reactions: 17
Conman just can’t let anything pass him by. He loves showing off all the stuff his fiancée has bought for him, he’s a trophy husband for Elle and she’s a bank to him.
He’ll be going round the shops in New York begging Elle like a spoiled child to buy him everything he likes for Christmas so he can gloat on Instagram.

Reactions: 18
If he had anything about him he would be like leave saint with me and you have a fantastic girls trip!! they have been as a couple together before and its not like they cant afford to go again!! this whole not leaving Connor behind and him not missing out its BS its not about him its about Katie

Reactions: 22
I’ve not been on this thread for ages but Katie is the most precious thing ☺ She’s so lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I was just thinking that…..I don’t really have an issue with her taking Connor or her baby, I personally wouldn’t want to go away that far on a plane with a baby but people do all the time and they manage! I do partly agree with what people are saying tho about not wanting to leave con behind…I think that’s def partly why he’s going! But I think it would have been really nice to have taken Katie’s bf because they could have done stuff separately as well which I think would have been really nice….but then presumably he doesn’t want to feature in the vlogs potentially and that would ruin the content to some extent?

She doesn't extend any generosity to anyone unless it benefits her. She's soulless.

Reactions: 5
only one good thing i can say about elle is she is a good mum to saint unlike carys where she only had amber for views and content she constantly does that thing to her tummy at least elle knows how to be a good mum to saint and not want him to constantly laugh like amber doles haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am so pleased for Katie, she is such a darling and I adore her being in videos and love when it is just Katie and Elle. I can only echo what other people have said that it’s a shame that it probably won’t turn out to be the full trip of a lifetime that Katie deserves as there will be a small baby in tow and Connor is coming so we know exactly what type of content was coming. I agree that it probably is an easier age to take him in terms of him not moving and probably has plenty of naps etc but that works the other way that he is small and babies at that age still need so much attention too and can be difficult so for help them. Someone is gonna have to miss out (Con) to ensure that Saint isn’t getting in the way when they are at all the things Katie will want to do like what if she wants to see a Broadway show? It’s gonna be really cold too. We all know why Conman is going and can’t just stay with the baby at home - good luck to them dealing with that on a plane with no home comforts etc.

I love New York so I’ll watch the vlogs and love vlogmas in general but I really hope Katie has the best, best time.

Did I hear her say they’re going Friday as in tomorrow? 😬😬😬

Reactions: 14
They don’t even pay for their dog food…. Jeez what absolute freeloaders

Reactions: 20
I feel like the only person in existence who agrees with what Elle said about taking Saint now rather than when he’s 18 months and walking/getting restless and bored etc. It WILL be a lot easier taking him there at 5 months rather than 18 months and they may even have another baby by then too then poor Katie would never have gotten to go which obviously would of been a massive shame for her especially given it was her 21st bday present. I genuinely think they will be fine yeah it might be a bit stressful compared to without saint but why not take him. Let’s be honest if they were leaving him with family members everyone would drag her for that too like OMG as if she’s leaving her baby of 5 months for 5 days so she can swan off to New York how selfish etc etc 😂😂

I am NOT Elle before anyone gives it the hey belly quote comment hahaha
I don’t really think people care that much. Yes it will be inconvenient if he does get upset on the flight, sightseeing. I think most people think it’s unfair for a baby to go through that long flight and deal with them temperatures rather than his behaviour.

Also its probably the fact that Elle isn’t taking Saint for his own sake. It’s to do adult-led, clout for the gram stuff for insta and I don’t think Katie best interests are at heart either. Con Man is always swanning off to stags here and there, he could of stayed home with Saint and those poor two dogs that are going to go to that dog hotel for another gifted stay.

Hey ho, they could prove us wrong and Con Man gonna stay at the hotel and do separate things with Saint while Elle and Katie do some sister things together. I’d be fuming tho if I ran into them two on my very £££ pissing around to take pictures and vlogs screaming “heyyyyyyy ANg££Lssss”

Reactions: 12
100% for content & clout as someone else has said. I guarantee she’ll have an absolutely miserable, freezing, stressful time but she’ll make out like it was all Cosy and Christmasy
[/QUOTE]

This is so true.

Reactions: 16
Fuse pop up thing looked like a covid fest, we're masks not required? I'm sure I read being vaccinated was or something, just seems weird that all the staff except Carby and Con wore them.

Reactions: 4
Fuse pop up thing looked like a covid fest, we're masks not required? I'm sure I read being vaccinated was or something, just seems weird that all the staff except Carby and Con wore them.
Sadly masks were only introduced back days later so she didn’t have to make people wear them!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.