Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having just come back from a lovely (child free) trip in New York for work, she has another thing coming if she thinks this’ll be a nice trip away!
The queues at immigration getting into JFK and also back entering Heathrow are enormous, literally hours long, I’ve never seen anything like it! Absolutely no one cares if you have a child, there’s no family lane, she’ll need to queue like everyone else. Imagine how stressful that’ll be with a baby and all the tit they’ll need to carry off the plane 🤯
Also New York is cold at the best of times but it is absolutely BALTIC in December/January, it hurts your teeth to smile with your mouth open 🥶 no place for a small baby to be paraded about all day!

100% for content & clout as someone else has said. I guarantee she’ll have an absolutely miserable, freezing, stressful time but she’ll make out like it was all Cosy and Christmasy
yes but don’t they know who she is?? Surely they will see them and fast track them like the celebrities they are. I mean isn’t that the reason she has showed the flight number? So she can get a free upgrade to first class and leave Katie in economy.

Reactions: 7
When her and Con went to the states with Virgin their flight was ‘gifted’ I’m waiting to see if this one is!

Reactions: 4
I don't think it matter where they are going tbh, it's going to be about as stressful as it can get with a baby that old.

They can barely make it to London and walk around a few shops.

What the hell is she thinking?!

Reactions: 8
Wow, who is this at the beginning of her vlog? It can't be Elle, it looks nothing like her?!
Screenshot_20211202-085617_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 24
When her and Con went to the states with Virgin their flight was ‘gifted’ I’m waiting to see if this one is!
I was just thinking the exact same thing. I'm sure there will be something ... nothing is done just for the good. All will become clear soon.

Reactions: 6
They’ve done this to give them five days of easy vlogmas content (let’s be real, day to day life in Trowbridge with a baby isn’t riveting is it…) and for Elle and Connor to have some insta pictures up the Empire State. Nothing to do with Katie at all the poor girl is going to be spending all her time there taking pictures of the happy family 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I wonder if they’d receive more flack or questions about taking Saint all the way to New York for vlogmas content if Katie wasn’t going and it was just the 3 of them. Everyone in the comments on her video were focusing on Katie to mention Saint and how it’s not the most baby friendly of trips.

elle said the luggage was gifted to katie.. but no one knew they were taking her until today.. so does that mean elle reached out to the luggage company to give them the opportunity to work with the woman who single handedly made orlando florida the hotspot it is?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I found the whole thing bit weird, it was re gifting a gift she already been gifted!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I assumed the baby would be with connors parents or something as let’s be honest he was always going to tag along wasn’t he! I just don’t get why they are taking him, the crowds will be mad with a pram. They should have waited or just left him at home.

Reactions: 11
I assumed the baby would be with connors parents or something as let’s be honest he was always going to tag along wasn’t he! I just don’t get why they are taking him, the crowds will be mad with a pram. They should have waited or just left him at home.
What gets me mad is that she is thinking that SHE can't be away for 5 days regardless if that's the best for the kid. The poor kid was overwhelmed Westfield shopping centre never mind NY!!! Its so unpredictable with the new god damm variant swell I wouldn't want my little baby being exposed to such a concentrated crowd!! anything for content angle boo gall sis

Reactions: 15
What gets me mad is that she is thinking that SHE can't be away for 5 days regardless if that's the best for the kid. The poor kid was overwhelmed Westfield shopping centre never mind NY!!! Its so unpredictable with the new god damm variant swell I wouldn't want my little baby being exposed to such a concentrated crowd!! anything for content angle boo gall sis
It’s going to be so loud; bright and busy. I’ve been to NYC at this time of year and one day we were walking without coats and one day it was so cold we couldn’t do any sightseeing because of the mist. Not sure that’s great for a baby either as it will be a struggle to make sure he is the right temp, just checked for NY nezt week and one day it will be 15 then it drops to nearly zero, that’s what it was like when I went. Not ideal for a baby getting hold and cold!

I feel like the only person in existence who agrees with what Elle said about taking Saint now rather than when he’s 18 months and walking/getting restless and bored etc. It WILL be a lot easier taking him there at 5 months rather than 18 months and they may even have another baby by then too then poor Katie would never have gotten to go which obviously would of been a massive shame for her especially given it was her 21st bday present. I genuinely think they will be fine yeah it might be a bit stressful compared to without saint but why not take him. Let’s be honest if they were leaving him with family members everyone would drag her for that too like OMG as if she’s leaving her baby of 5 months for 5 days so she can swan off to New York how selfish etc etc 😂😂

I am NOT Elle before anyone gives it the hey belly quote comment hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 42
This trip is not for Katie, it's for vlogmas content and cringey family photo's

Reactions: 46
But how is she going to cope in NYC without her TWO "Prep" machines for the bottles and HOW is she going to cope lugging all the tit that naturally come with a baby when going away! Christ we went to Cornwall for a week when my kid was 3 months old and we might aswell have hired a bleeping removal van the amount of tit we had to take with us 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 26
They’ve just changed the entry rules to USA to be stricter and more expensive.. so good luck to them navigating that 👍🏼 with all this new covid stuff going on you’d think the priory would be keeping your 3 month old baby safe.. but nah sick him on a plane for 6 hours and 10 hour queue in immergartion

Reactions: 23
I feel like the only person in existence who agrees with what Elle said about taking Saint now rather than when he’s 18 months and walking/getting restless and bored etc. It WILL be a lot easier taking him there at 5 months rather than 18 months and they may even have another baby by then too then poor Katie would never have gotten to go which obviously would of been a massive shame for her especially given it was her 21st bday present. I genuinely think they will be fine yeah it might be a bit stressful compared to without saint but why not take him. Let’s be honest if they were leaving him with family members everyone would drag her for that too like OMG as if she’s leaving her baby of 5 months for 5 days so she can swan off to New York how selfish etc etc 😂😂

I am NOT Elle before anyone gives it the hey belly quote comment hahaha
I mean id leave him with Connor at home so Katie can actually enjoy her trip of a Lifetime.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Seems like a lengthy plane trip for a baby given he’s never been on a plane before. Just leave saint at home with his dad. Or are you too worried Connor will cheat if you leave him for 5 days…

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.