Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why Connor and Saint aren't just staying at home and then katie and Elle can spend quality time together…

Even before Saint was born, it was the plan for Connor to go too, I just don’t understand that at all.

I have trips away with my mum & friends without my partner and he goes on fishing trips with his dad, uncle & cousin without me etc… it’s nice to spend quality time with other people without your partner being there!

Reactions: 51
I don’t understand why Connor and Saint aren't just staying at home and then katie and Elle can spend quality time together…

Even before Saint was born, it was the plan for Connor to go too, I just don’t understand that at all.

I have trips away with my mum & friends without my partner and he goes on fishing trips with his dad, uncle & cousin without me etc… it’s nice to spend quality time with other people without your partner being there!
Exactly. I love that my sister and bf get on, but I also love spending time just with my sister having girly time!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Who thinks she and Lucy have fallen out? Lucy was throwing shade last week about the filter posts, Elle didn’t go to the twins birthday and they don’t like each other’s posts on Insta 👀👀

• Wow
Reactions: 46
because ConJob will prob get FOMO as he wants to be the one spending Belly’s money and she won’t want to let him out of her sight for too long because he will be off sniffing around elsewhere!

Who thinks she and Lucy have fallen out? Lucy was throwing shade last week about the filter posts, Elle didn’t go to the twins birthday and they don’t like each other’s posts on Insta 👀👀
ooo maybe! They might of argued over her doing the pop up shop on the weekend of the girls birthday party

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is MAD for taking a baby to NYC. Good luck to them

Just a shame it'll ruin Katie's trip :(

Reactions: 33
Can imagine the New York Vlogmas.... Bellynor being obnoxious and condescending to Katie, dragging little Saint through Macys and a freezing cold Central Park, Con with a face like thunder because he wants to skulk off to lunch at Hooters.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Let’s all think back to when those twats took Saint to London and he ‘had a massive tantrum meltdown’ because he was overloaded at however many weeks old…………

They’ve learnt nada. More fool them. I hope he shits through all of his clothes on the plane and throws up in Carbys hair extensions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Katie is a darling, completely agree, this should be just for Katie, just the two of them, or Connor goes but with the thought he looks after Saint so they can go and do sister stuff.

You could ‘literally’ balance a cuppa o her hip the way she’s pushing her side in!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think influencers and ordinary people who actually have a more realistic day to day life are becoming more far apart. Yes, Katie’s trip is really lovely and I hope she has an amazing time🎄❄. The fact that we now intro videos for vlogmas, she calls them “episodes” they’re so contrived these days (not just Elle all of these content creator). The fact they have to sit there and write a list of every show boating thing they’re going to do. Back in the day it just used to be so natural and they’d just pick up a camera with relatable hauls.

Reactions: 10
Elle is probably taking con with her so she can keep an eye on him….

Reactions: 23

Why would anyone take their little baby to New York with all the Covid worries that is getting much worse once again?! They are all vaccinated but the poor baby isn't? It's bizarre behaviour for a mother but just displays clearly where her priorities are, and it's not with the safety of her own son 🤔 she is such a bizarre person but I feel she is starting to struggle to hide her selfish, self centered, brat like personality. It's all for the cameras all so fake. It's sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Aww I have just watched it…..don’t hate me but it was so sweet for Katie. I just wish Elle would drop the fake attitude , she’s so much nicer when she acts more normal.

Reactions: 13
Having just come back from a lovely (child free) trip in New York for work, she has another thing coming if she thinks this’ll be a nice trip away!
The queues at immigration getting into JFK and also back entering Heathrow are enormous, literally hours long, I’ve never seen anything like it! Absolutely no one cares if you have a child, there’s no family lane, she’ll need to queue like everyone else. Imagine how stressful that’ll be with a baby and all the tit they’ll need to carry off the plane 🤯
Also New York is cold at the best of times but it is absolutely BALTIC in December/January, it hurts your teeth to smile with your mouth open 🥶 no place for a small baby to be paraded about all day!

100% for content & clout as someone else has said. I guarantee she’ll have an absolutely miserable, freezing, stressful time but she’ll make out like it was all Cosy and Christmasy

Reactions: 48
I’m in New York with a 3 month old and it’s not as bad as you’re all making out

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.