Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmaoooo Con should give it up, absolutely no one called SWFT a breath of fresh air 😂 a breath of fresh air would be a company with new innovative products, or amazing service, or one with a social/green mission directing profits at a worthy cause. Not one selling tat to line Elle and Cons pockets.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can’t with this
Omg he wants Elle to be a skinny blonde fitness model SO BADLY!!! :sick: Elle's literally posted pics in several wedding dresses,he could have just included one of those as that's the point of the photo (Elle as a bride). But nooo, he goes out of his way to photoshop her face onto a slim girl in a wedding dress??!?!?!?!??! They both have such unhealthy mindsets regarding food, working out and their physique, it's insane

Reactions: 60
Lmaoooo Con should give it up, absolutely no one called SWFT a breath of fresh air 😂 a breath of fresh air would be a company with new innovative products, or amazing service, or one with a social/green mission directing profits at a worthy cause. Not one selling tat to line Elle and Cons pockets.
Just gonna file that suspicious IG question under *Things That Didn't Really Happen* ..... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg he wants Elle to be a skinny blonde fitness model SO BADLY!!! :sick: Elle's literally posted pics in several wedding dresses,he could have just included one of those as that's the point of the photo (Elle as a bride). But nooo, he goes out of his way to photoshop her face onto a slim girl in a wedding dress??!?!?!?!??! They both have such unhealthy mindsets regarding food, working out and their physique, it's insane
That would absolutely destroy me if my partner photoshopped my face on to a skinny model. No wonder she feels the need to photoshop and filter herself

• Sad
Reactions: 55
Did anyone sense the tension in the latest vlog where they are in the kitchen and Elle starts going on about how Con doesn't want to be in the vlogs anymore and Connor starts saying 'no you dont want me in the vlogs anymore'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Did anyone sense the tension in the latest vlog where they are in the kitchen and Elle starts going on about how Con doesn't want to be in the vlogs anymore and Connor starts saying 'no you dont want me in the vlogs anymore'
Ooooooof, I’m gunna watch it now

Reactions: 1
Nahhhhhh. This actually made me fume he just wants her to be this teeny tiny woman with an 18 year olds body. I bet half her body issues and worry over her body would be because of HIM.
It’s quite ironic really that she photoshops so much to portray that she’s so small but the only person who cares that she’s put on weight is the only person who will see her without editing. She’s a curvy woman who will never look like this again and Connor needs to understand that that’s not a bad thing.
610E6A4A-4E3A-4E5A-B64A-7D7324AC153F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 23
It’s quite ironic really that she photoshops so much to portray that she’s so small but the only person who cares that she’s put on weight is the only person who will see her without editing. She’s a curvy woman who will never look like this again and Connor needs to understand that that’s not a bad thing. View attachment 884211
Agreed! She looks amazing here but I remember her bring on such a strict low cal diet, gym a minimum of once a day etc. I'm sure I remember her saying her periods even stopped 😶😶 I think she looks better now anyway, fuller, happier! She loves her food. Just a shame about Connor. 😡

Reactions: 16
Agreed! She looks amazing here but I remember her bring on such a strict low cal diet, gym a minimum of once a day etc. I'm sure I remember her saying her periods even stopped 😶😶 I think she looks better now anyway, fuller, happier! She loves her food. Just a shame about Connor. 😡
I think she needs to find an in-between tbh. Both that past lifestyle AND the one she's been doing these past months (constant takeaways/sweets/snacks/nothing cooked and doing nothing all day) are completely unhealthy for both her body and her mind 😕

Reactions: 18
I just don’t sense a lot of love between them tbh. When Con brought Saint to her she didn’t look at Con once even though she’s apparently so “obsessed with her Prince Charming fiancé/ baby daddy” she couldn’t even glance at him when he’s holding the baby. I sensed there was a bit of tension when they were talking about the Etsy mug too. She seemed a bit snippy or off with him.

They both love and adore Saint but I just don’t get the sense that they are as in love as Elle loves to portray on social media imo.

Reactions: 26
I just don’t sense a lot of love between them tbh. When Con brought Saint to her she didn’t look at Con once even though she’s apparently so “obsessed with her Prince Charming fiancé/ baby daddy” she couldn’t even glance at him when he’s holding the baby. I sensed there was a bit of tension when they were talking about the Etsy mug too. She seemed a bit snippy or off with him.

They both love and adore Saint but I just don’t get the sense that they are as in love as Elle loves to portray on social media imo.
That’s the problem with portraying your relationship as a fairytale. They’re more in love with the idea of what their relationship represents than each other

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.