Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i feel like there going there going to get married at christmas time i reckon
Surely not this Christmas, they've got too much stuff to still get #gifted organised!

Can't wait for the subtle begging videos & posts soon "Anyone know of any good wedding cake makers" ... "Wedding ring recommendations please".... "Honeymoon Inspo needed"... she's gonna go full Beggy Mitchell! 🙏👀

• Haha
Reactions: 30
i feel like there going there going to get married at christmas time i reckon
I’d be surprised as their wedding is booked for next summer. I feel like Elle and Conman are too full of themselves and love being the centre of attention too much to elope - they need to be able to revel in all the attention that comes with having a big wedding.

If anything they will be going for some New York vlogmas content since her content has been so dry lately.

Reactions: 18
So much tension in the recent vlog, she’s so arsey and short with him. Don’t blame her though
Yeah, I don't blame her either tbh. It was such a sharp contrast when her latest vlog cut from her dressing Saint to a vampiric looking Conman saying he was out on the town for a 'couple of days'. A couple of days!? I mean one night out, fair enough... but being out on the piss for 'days' and wearing a hangover like a badge of honour, it just makes him look like even more of a dick.

Side note: I love because of their influencer 'careers', Conman say "Well, this Monday is like our Sunday" lmao. How would they cope with a job in the real world where Monday is Monday, hangover or not.. you just have to get on with it :ROFLMAO: reality wouldn't suit either of them

Reactions: 18
Surely not this Christmas, they've got too much stuff to still get #gifted organised!

Can't wait for the subtle begging videos & posts soon "Anyone know of any good wedding cake makers" ... "Wedding ring recommendations please".... "Honeymoon Inspo needed"... she's gonna go full Beggy Mitchell! 🙏👀
omg BEGGY MITCHELL 😂 I’m stealing that to use in day to day life, that’s proper made me chuckle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah, their relationship is a big shoe and they need a big wedding to try and validate it.

They aren't in love enough to elope.

It's not about the marriage, it's about the wedding!
It’s about ‘THE ANGLE QUEEN HERSELF’ honey booooo, Conman is just there Halloween decoration!

• Haha
Nah, their relationship is a big shoe and they need a big wedding to try and validate it.

They aren't in love enough to elope.

It's not about the marriage, it's about the wedding!
You nailed that! Plus Belly won’t miss out on having the glam squad faffing over her and having glamour pics taken. It’s all about the exposure. Eloping doesn’t give them any views or sponsorships. She sells her precious family moments for cash to the angels.

Reactions: 13
They are the definition of staying together because of what they have together, not because of love.

Reactions: 25
Surely any angles watching her vlogs would be put off buying them hair extensions shes ⭐ brand ambassador ⭐ with. They are awful, tacky and can see big clumpy clips in her hair.
As for con, I just cant with this man anymore, pure vile, to constantly post skinny pics of el then to photoshop her on a thinner body. He definitely got private dance on this stag do, she was well pissy with him

Reactions: 17
Anyone know if the local foxes have pissed all over her fake snow, or anyone reversed over one of the light up reindeers yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
First lights4fun with Carys. Now Thorntons. Never seen her eat anything from there before and now I’ve already got some for Xmas treats to go with gifts. Soon there’ll be nothing left for us normals to buy without it being flogged by the likes of Carby and Carys.

P.s. it must bother Elle so much that McVitie hasn’t gifted her anything.
Who is that with her??

Reactions: 2
I’d be surprised as their wedding is booked for next summer. I feel like Elle and Conman are too full of themselves and love being the centre of attention too much to elope - they need to be able to revel in all the attention that comes with having a big wedding.

If anything they will be going for some New York vlogmas content since her content has been so dry lately.
Attention seeking apparently runs in the family!!!! After stealing millions of pounds of peoples hard-earned pensions in America ruining innocent peoples lives Els father writes a disillusioned, dishonest book to scrupulously make even more money. They have no shame 🤢 Whats the saying........ The apple doesn't fall far from the tree ...........

Reactions: 10
Naughty naughty - Elle is forever sticking sponsored content in her vlogs without saying it in the thumbnail or on the screen .........

Reactions: 13
Anyone know if the local foxes have pissed all over her fake snow, or anyone reversed over one of the light up reindeers yet?
Mission accepted… I’ll have a look later!

On a completely unrelated note, anyone got some spare dog poo they need disposing of?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Elle and Con continue to break advertising codes....for repeat offending. If they persistently run ads that fall foul of the Broadcast Advertising Code, broadcasters risk being referred by the ASA to Ofcom, which can impose fines and even withdraw their licence to broadcast!

It is not sufficient to say in the description box 'thanks to our sponsors 'Maxi Cosi'. The thumbnail has to say by law #AD and/or include on screen at the beginning of the vlog 'Paid promotion'; 'Paid Advertisement'....it is not legal to stick something in the middle of the vlog. You have to warn viewers BEFORE they watch your vlog........

Reactions: 23
It’s so so bad! She is naive AF
They are not naive at all, none of them are!! All these family vloggers are well aware of the dangers, they know exactly who could be looking at images of their kids. It’s sick. They are truly vile parents todo this.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.