Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saint's WTF face when greasy Conman turns up on camera without a shirt on šŸ˜… I feel ya Saint, I had the same reaction myself

Screenshot 2021-11-22 at 13.24.02.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is Lucy laying into Elle with those stories?? šŸ˜‚even posts a full make up free photo. Elle really needs to take more, Lucy is stunning.

Reactions: 22
That ad placement is so sneaky. I hate that. Itā€™s literally your job to advertise tit so why try and hide itā€¦ are you embarrassed? You should be.
Itā€™s so obvious from the way sheā€™s speaking that itā€™s an ad and sheā€™s been told what to say about it just like every influencer who does an ad so just label it clearly.

Reactions: 7
Is she talking about her hair loss?
She hasn't put captions on and i cant face the noisešŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 4
What an absolute con, Iā€™m sorry correct me if Iā€™m wrong here, but I SWEAR she said the ā€˜fuseā€™ collection was ā€˜EXCLUSIVEā€™ for the pop up shop only, but now all of a sudden sheā€™s made people pay Ā£20 to enter a shop to make them buy her ā€˜EXCLUSIVEā€™ tat & now sheā€™s just said itā€™s going online ????!!!!! ( coincidently after sheā€™s just announced the tickets have sold out ) what the hell

• Wow
Reactions: 36
What an absolute con, Iā€™m sorry correct me if Iā€™m wrong here, but I SWEAR she said the ā€˜fuseā€™ collection was ā€˜EXCLUSIVEā€™ for the pop up shop only, but now all of a sudden sheā€™s made people pay Ā£20 to enter a shop to make them buy her ā€˜EXCLUSIVEā€™ tat & now sheā€™s just said itā€™s going online ????!!!!! ( coincidently after sheā€™s just announced the tickets have sold out ) what the hell
I thought she said the same!
Exclusive to the shop, will not go online!

Reactions: 9
She says sheā€™s noticed post partum hair loss but then proceeds to say sheā€™s getting her hair done tomorrow. Thatā€™s probably loads more bleach and extensions. Let your hair take a rest! Those snapped bits at the front actually look more like damage from heat and bleach anyway!

Also if she moans one more time that sheā€™s tired I will lose my tit. Get a proper full time job and then see what tired is! All you had to do this weekend was go to winter wonderlandā€¦ that must have been exhausting for youā€¦.

Reactions: 31
Always find it a bit suss when influencers put ā€œask me a questionā€ on insta stories then literally within a minute they are answering a load of questions šŸ¤” Elle just uses the Q&Aā€™s as an excuse to talk about herself and her ā€œperfectā€ life.

Reactions: 19
She says sheā€™s noticed post partum hair loss but then proceeds to say sheā€™s getting her hair done tomorrow. Thatā€™s probably loads more bleach and extensions. Let your hair take a rest! Those snapped bits at the front actually look more like damage from heat and bleach anyway!

Also if she moans one more time that sheā€™s tired I will lose my tit. Get a proper full time job and then see what tired is! All you had to do this weekend was go to winter wonderlandā€¦ that must have been exhausting for youā€¦.
pretending thatā€™s the first time sheā€™s noticed it when we know she reads here and has seen the screenshots from her last shoot.

It would do her the world of good to let her roots grow out a bit and have a balayage. She could still be really light but give her hair a break.

Reactions: 10
Itā€™s so frustrating me and my partner both work 45 hours and her and con probably make more money sat on their arses šŸ˜¤

Reactions: 25
pretending thatā€™s the first time sheā€™s noticed it when we know she reads here and has seen the screenshots from her last shoot.

It would do her the world of good to let her roots grow out a bit and have a balayage. She could still be really light but give her hair a break.
Agreed. It was so staged as if she's just "noticed" .... it looked worse than that a couple of weeks ago and for someone so lItERaly sO obSesSed with their appearance, her pretend acting is really transparent.

Reactions: 9
As a Mum I just donā€™t get thisā€¦
ā€˜Advertisingā€™ him openly now on the YouTube platform šŸ¤šŸ¤¢
D4FE8AF9-E745-489C-8270-36360D82CDC7.jpeg

Nearly almost as šŸ¤¢ her saying
ā€œLoVe tHaT fOr mEā€ šŸ„“ in her best Molly-Mae voice!!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Agreed. It was so staged as if she's just "noticed" .... it looked worse than that a couple of weeks ago and for someone so lItERaly sO obSesSed with their appearance, her pretend acting is really transparent.
Exactly! I could understand if you had literally spent the last 4 and a half months never having looked at your reflection. However Elle is always looking at herself whether itā€™s in the mirror, viewfinder of her camera or when sheā€™s editing Vlogs and photos of herself so sheā€™d have noticed changes in her hair long before now. Sheā€™s at it.

Reactions: 12
More proof that her son is just a brand to her
Youā€™d think sheā€™s keep him more private especially when so many people now know where she lives due to her god awful Christmas display. Sheā€™s a bit too open with him. Whatā€™s worth more to her, his safety or the money he brings in?

Reactions: 21
Her hair is always a complete state, for someone who must pay a small fortune on it. Just terrible. Ditch the extensions their terrible and her hair is so thin, she doesn't have the hair to hide them. Perhaps just leave it natural for a bit to recover.
Seriously its a disasters.

Reactions: 17

Her hair is awful, her whole look is stuck in 2011. No one has bleach blonde 20 inch curly extensions anymore.
She would look soo much better and younger if she toned down the colour and had it cut shorter and blunt to make it look a bit thicker. Sheā€™s going the right way about looking like stifflers mom by the time sheā€™s 30

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.