Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're both materialistic people, she loves that he's the gym type so she can show off what a fit & ripped FiaNceE she has, and he posts throwbacks of when she was in peak fitness as a blonde gym bunny. Once the excitement and attention is over following the wedding/baby no2, that's when the cracks will probably show more. (.... and I don't mean a tiny crack 🍑....)

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Most couples on Instagram and Facebook that post about how in love they are, are over compensating. I think they’ll break up in less than 3 years but they’ll have a make or break baby before then

Reactions: 26
Most couples on Instagram and Facebook that post about how in love they are, are over compensating. I think they’ll break up in less than 3 years but they’ll have a make or break baby before then
I agree! It’s like she’s always trying to prove how perfect her relationship is on social media with the likes of the staged looking lovingly into each other’s eyes poses and the gushy posts (mainly on her end).

Yes couples who are genuinely in love will do that however I feel with Elle and Con it’s not as perfect as it seems but she needs to keep up appearances on social media.

Reactions: 10
Once they’re married and had a second kid, when no one cares anymore the cracks will show. How long can you make a living out of your false perfect family image? Not long I reckon🥴

Reactions: 17
That’s the problem with portraying your relationship as a fairytale. They’re more in love with the idea of what their relationship represents than each other
Agreed! I believe couples who barely kiss in front of other people or don’t post online together all the time are the happiest! They don’t need to prove anything to anyone else

Reactions: 34
Once they’re married and had a second kid, when no one cares anymore the cracks will show. How long can you make a living out of your false perfect family image? Not long I reckon🥴
Didn’t they go on a reality show because they were having trouble in their relationship? Now they have a baby in the mix. Along with their public arguments that someone else posted earlier this month. I think their relationship is as staged and fake as their engagement that Belly planned…I mean was surprised with.

Reactions: 14
Didn’t they go on a reality show because they were having trouble in their relationship? Now they have a baby in the mix. Along with their public arguments that someone else posted earlier this month. I think their relationship is as staged and fake as their engagement that Belly planned…I mean was surprised with.
Didn't the expert on that programme say he couldn't see them staying together?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Guessing she's taking Katie to New York given her recent story! I wonder if Connor and Saint will go as well, if so it's a shame as her 21st birthday gift will be made about content for them ☹

Reactions: 18
Guessing she's taking Katie to New York given her recent story! I wonder if Connor and Saint will go as well, if so it's a shame as her 21st birthday gift will be made about content for them ☹
I reckon it’s Disneyland Paris! In the primark vlog she mentioned how the Disney wrapping paper etc would be perfect when surprising someone with a Disney trip for Christmas and I had my suspicions since then 😂

Reactions: 7
If it is it will be - “taking our baby to New York”, “exploring New York City with our baby” , “24 hours in New York with our baby” and poor Katie will be the one behind the camera taking “dreamy” family photos of the three of them even though it was her birthday present.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Anybody remember when she was like awww I don’t know how much I will show the baby ect I will decide as I go and now it’s just all we hear about the poor little dude has an Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So much tension in the recent vlog, she’s so arsey and short with him. Don’t blame her though

Reactions: 14
Anybody remember when she was like awww I don’t know how much I will show the baby ect I will decide as I go and now it’s just all we hear about the poor little dude has an Instagram
There's some interesting (and some shocking) few comments over on the Saccone-Joly thread at the moment about how quickly photos of children can be shared, photoshopped and distributed online to the worst of the worst Internet sickos. She's pimping her kid out for free tit and to fit her perfectly beige aesthetic existence, she's clearly set the IG account up to create more engagement rather than posting the odd photo on her own IG.... all while sharing photos of her child that could end up god knows where 🤦🏼‍♀️

(not a coincidence his account only follows Elle, Connor and Angelle Collection btw.... 🙄🙄🙄)

Reactions: 18
There's some interesting (and some shocking) few comments over on the Saccone-Joly thread at the moment about how quickly photos of children can be shared, photoshopped and distributed online to the worst of the worst Internet sickos. She's pimping her kid out for free tit and to fit her perfectly beige aesthetic existence, she's clearly set the IG account up to create more engagement rather than posting the odd photo on her own IG.... all while sharing photos of her child that could end up god knows where 🤦🏼‍♀️

(not a coincidence his account only follows Elle, Connor and Angelle Collection btw.... 🙄🙄🙄)
It’s so so bad! She is naive AF

Reactions: 7
She’s so grim! Would it kill her to take a bloody shower and give herself a good scrub? Her hair always looks vile and her skin always so filthy looking with built up fake tan.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.