Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's still beyond me why they thought they needed to create another clothing brand.
They can barely manage the one they have.

I get it was supposed to be for Connor but Elle and another person are still listed as directors as well as him so it's not actually for con is it?😄

There are plenty of people in the comments not happy.
All they have done is piss more people off and make connor look like more of a twit.
I think it’s sad how he can’t have anything for himself though. She comes across as very controlling and suffocating and he’s possible trapped. All the money is hers or theirs not just his. I think that’s why he does strange sponsored posts like Kelloggs. He was so driven with his fitness that you’d think he would have opened a gym or had a more fitness gym wear line as that seems his strength and calling. But then that would take him away from the house and feeding Belly her biscuits and tea. The market doesn’t need another faded fabric sweatshirt line.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I think it’s sad how he can’t have anything for himself though. She comes across as very controlling and suffocating and he’s possible trapped. All the money is hers or theirs not just his. I think that’s why he does strange sponsored posts like Kelloggs. He was so driven with his fitness that you’d think he would have opened a gym or had a more fitness gym wear line as that seems his strength and calling. But then that would take him away from the house and feeding Belly her biscuits and tea. The market doesn’t need another faded fabric sweatshirt line.
I agree, I think he is desperate for something he can call his own now and make something more of himself than Elles witch boy 🙈

Probably more now as they've got chummy with meggan and nial. Nial openly admits they wouldn't have what they do without meggan but still wanted to carve something out for himself and contribute.

I'm not saying connor is a saint by all means, but it must be difficult sometimes, we all want to make our own stamps in life.

The problem is, I think if he became successful enough on his own, I think he would leave and Elle knows it so keeps him well under the thumb!

Reactions: 16
Yeh I agree I think Elle is controlling him and what he can and can’t do in terms of business stuff. She knows he relies on her for the money. Although I imagine she’s hard work and demanding in general!

He doesn’t help himself though living off her money he clearly loves the life she buys him.

What a toxic relationship they actually have!!

Reactions: 29
Yeh I agree I think Elle is controlling him and what he can and can’t do in terms of business stuff. She knows he relies on her for the money. Although I imagine she’s hard work and demanding in general!

He doesn’t help himself though living off her money he clearly loves the life she buys him.

What a toxic relationship they actually have!!
It’s clear that she values press trips and exposure over spending time with her newborn it’s really sad!

Reactions: 17
I just bet she’s SUCH a nag!! And so self centered. Her screeching whiny voice would be enough to send me over the edge. To be honest there’s little wonder he looks like a walking corpse I bet she drains the life out of him 💀
Isn't that what a narcissistic does?

Reactions: 3
Don't blame him for not having successful businesses, without her he'd have no following and wouldn't have had the capital to even start a failing one lol

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry but I find the phrase 'solo mumming' absurd, and actually quite offensive to the many women who are genuinely single parents

Reactions: 45
Guys this thread is as dead as when Conman rolled out the back of the hearse at the moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Omg, she’s with her bestie Saf ( Saffron Baker) who’s telling everyone to tan Strictly to get Belly on it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ventured over to Lucy's Channel the other day to see the transformation video of the house they bought as an investment/Do-er Upper, she's so much more natural and composed than The Queen of Biscuits.

Her entire content and effort to entertain us with her nonsense is as flat as a Witches Tit at the moment.

At least the Angels will have another half-arsed and half-done Vlogmas to look forward to....

SAINT'S 1ST ETSY HAUL *EMOTIONAL*

MCDONALD'S FESTIVE MENU HAUL *GET THE GAVISCON*

BUDGET WHITE COMPANY, CHARLOTTE TILBURY + GUCCI XMAS GIFT GUIDE FOR HIM AND HER

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ventured over to Lucy's Channel the other day to see the transformation video of the house they bought as an investment/Do-er Upper, she's so much more natural and composed than The Queen of Biscuits.

Her entire content and effort to entertain us with her nonsense is as flat as a Witches Tit at the moment.

Lucy is a lot easier to relate to and watch. Her content isn’t ‘all about me’ like Belly. She’s investing in herself and really comes across as a good mum. Always doing activities with her kids and not just dressing them up and using them as props like Elle.

At least the Angels will have another half-arsed and half-done Vlogmas to look forward to....

SAINT'S 1ST ETSY HAUL *EMOTIONAL*

MCDONALD'S FESTIVE MENU HAUL *GET THE GAVISCON*

BUDGET WHITE COMPANY, CHARLOTTE TILBURY + GUCCI XMAS GIFT GUIDE FOR HIM AND HER
Elle needs to wake up and realize she’s as full and boring as a ryvita cracker! Her content has already gone stale and she has nothing else to fall back on in life, he faded oversized tatty clothing line won’t be enough to keep her lifestyle. Along with her fading you tube career, these InFLuENceRs have to be relevant and she’s aging out of the trend now. No one wants to watch vlog of someone talk about themselves each time. There’s absolutely no content to her. Just a matter of time till she’s yesterdays news. Lucy is smart and is going to college and getting into property management.

Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20211121-224838_Instagram.jpg

Elle looks like Meggan's older Aunt trying desperately to hang on to her youth.
Her poor face!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.