Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine asking your mates for a picture and then saying ‘hang on a minute I need to put a filter on first before we can take it!’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I cant stop laughing tbh
Shouldnt this be labelled as an ad? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Connor is always promoting her line which is sweet her supports her so much but after his swift launch she hasn’t giving his line the time of day! You would think regardless of how popular it was should would be so proud of him and flaunting his clothes willingly! Her following is so much bigger than his you’d think she would help promote it and support it and at least boost it up a bit. Then again she never gave Lucy’s line any of her ‘lime light’. She’s such a selfish person! I bet it’s alllllll about her with her friends and family. ‘Boo, don’t you know who I am?!’

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh Belly Belly Belly ...
You're literally advertising a budget version of your own brand here! Who is going to pay £60 for pjs (🤯) when you can get them from our good old Primark?!
Just another Instahun Girlboss that has zero PR awareness! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

(Don't know why she bothers wearing PJ bottoms indoors when she rarely wears trousers outdoors anyway!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Connor is always promoting her line which is sweet her supports her so much but after his swift launch she hasn’t giving his line the time of day! You would think regardless of how popular it was should would be so proud of him and flaunting his clothes willingly! Her following is so much bigger than his you’d think she would help promote it and support it and at least boost it up a bit. Then again she never gave Lucy’s line any of her ‘lime light’. She’s such a selfish person! I bet it’s alllllll about her with her friends and family. ‘Boo, don’t you know who I am?!’
I feel like Connor doesn’t promote her stuff out of the goodness of his heart though, he does it because that’s where his pocket money comes from….

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Saw Elle at winter wonderland and she had a huge coat on but it literally looked like a big bump underneath there. Not sure what it was tbh, I first thought she had the baby hanging there but it can’t have been as it was too low. I don’t really properly follow her but just glanced at her insta and she is always hiding her belly. She couldn’t be pregnant again could she and trying to do a CC Clark?

Nothing much else to tell apart from Connor is better looking in reality but it was dark and I have no doubt he looks like a vampire in daylight😂 they were giggling with Meg grubb and her boyfriend.
Given she had a massive bump at 10 weeks pregnant last time I'd say she just has a big belly!

Reactions: 12
I think it always has been tbh, from the moment she was born her parents doted on her and told her she was amazing, I think the dad favoured her over the other four girls.

That’s an odd observation to make of a baby 🧐🤣 it’s clearly the way the material has gathered and folded, it looking like a Willy wouldn’t have even crossed my mind
Hahaha, nope I’d have thought the same 😂

Reactions: 5
They are such big celebrities how did they not get mobbed by crowds of fans at WW. Ellemania is running wild (in her head).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 875475
saint is so cute but oh my goodness at least CHECK the photo before posting, looks like his bloody Willy is on full show…
I’m not going to screenshot but I have to agree esp on the 4 pic photo story she put on I can see where you’re coming from. She’s not really helping herself.

Same as when you clock someone briefly and think they’re naked but they’re actually in beige leggings!!

Reactions: 5
Can anyone the remember the thread title that you could sing to shakiras hips don’t lie? 😂😂😂 I can’t find it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The “3 years in the making” “dream clothing line” has flopped after its first launch.. funny how we haven’t heard a sniff about it since? Looks like they’re 10/10 for customer service too…
He won't get a 3rd chance to launch another copycat clothing collection in a few years under a different name again, he's lost all credibility now.

I know people in fashion design that have either gone to College, Uni or been self taught in fashion design/sewing/creating clothes. It's takes years of hard work, talent, determination and money to get a clothing line off the ground. He's already pissed away his 2nd chance of making a go of it by not taking enough control, responsibility or effort, and now Angelle are bringing out a Unisex line just weeks after the 1st SWFT collection launch.... make that timing make sense guys! 🤣

He's just a glorified Angelle Collection photographer that can make one Cup of tea a day and that's it!!! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️👏👏👏

Reactions: 32
It's still beyond me why they thought they needed to create another clothing brand.
They can barely manage the one they have.

I get it was supposed to be for Connor but Elle and another person are still listed as directors as well as him so it's not actually for con is it?😄

There are plenty of people in the comments not happy.
All they have done is piss more people off and make connor look like more of a twit.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.