Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a 12 IMO. She’s deffo lost a bit of baby weight.
The weight is definitely coming off. But she’s not a small yet. I wish she’d do some relatable content about her body post partum but that would mean admitting her real size during and post pregnancy so she won’t do it. It would make a change for one of these instahuns to be honest about their struggle rather than shove apparent body positivity down our throats like Carys or smug uploads showing she’s bounced back like Imogenation

Reactions: 16
The real Elle. I bet she is absolutely fuming this girl has put this onto tiktok. To me, she just looks like a normal woman however she is defo not a size 6/8 or whatever she tries to portray 😂
I think she’s using US sizing as a size 8 in the US is a UK size 12 🤷🏻‍♀️🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m probably just jealous because I’m a single mum so don’t get any free time 🤣🙈 but they seem to be go out a lot don’t they, I feel like this past week they’ve been out a few times! Wasn’t Elle out last night and also tonight.

Reactions: 15
Out out 🤢’press night’ they will be wetting their knickers thinking how important they are 😂 they are with Megan and Niall.

Reactions: 3
I’m probably just jealous because I’m a single mum so don’t get any free time 🤣🙈 but they seem to be go out a lot don’t they, I feel like this past week they’ve been out a few times! Wasn’t Elle out last night and also tonight.
She seems to out without Saint all the time!

Reactions: 11
She seems to out without Saint all the time!
Yeah she does! I’m all for mums having “me time” it’s soooo important. But she seems to be out a lot these days. Weren’t they at the cinema at weekend too? I wonder if they have a nanny.

Reactions: 11
They've had more nights out in his life than I've had since my 5 year old been born 🤦‍♀️
Also got a 4 month old too and personally I couldn't leave her, miss her even when she's asleep 😅

Reactions: 14
Out out 🤢’press night’ they will be wetting their knickers thinking how important they are 😂 they are with Megan and Niall.
Press Night for Winter Wonderland? As if anyone doesn't know about Winter Wonderland!! Just say it's a freebie night out and crack on with your sad little beige life, Jane 😴🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just had a scroll back through her insta and the difference between 2017 & 2021 is insane and not in a good way. She was such a naturally stunning girl, it’s depressing watching her change to this over filled, filtered soulless person.
in her old videos her eyes don’t move as much, was the op that she had make it worse?

Reactions: 1
Saw Elle at winter wonderland and she had a huge coat on but it literally looked like a big bump underneath there. Not sure what it was tbh, I first thought she had the baby hanging there but it can’t have been as it was too low. I don’t really properly follow her but just glanced at her insta and she is always hiding her belly. She couldn’t be pregnant again could she and trying to do a CC Clark?

Nothing much else to tell apart from Connor is better looking in reality but it was dark and I have no doubt he looks like a vampire in daylight😂 they were giggling with Meg grubb and her boyfriend.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.