Elle Darby #37 Wedding dress on, trousers gone, shes a size small or is it all a con?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me so sad that people now aspire to be instagrammers like Elle Darby instead of the normal jobs we used to dream of. Can’t wait for this trend to end.

Reactions: 40
I painfully watched that Primark vlog and omg, poor Katie, she seems so fed up and Elle keeps throwing a camera in her face 🤳📸

Elle is a dick confirmed.

Reactions: 28
Why does she persist to think she can or actually sing?????? 😖 FFS
The eyes closed,the hand,the quivering harmonising lips!!! 🤢🤮 Trigger warning ⚠ @4:54
Look out for the malfunction though 😂🤣🤣😂😂🤣👏🏽😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The eyes closed,the hand,the quivering harmonising lips!!! 🤢🤮 Trigger warning ⚠ @4:54

Ewwww her face looks gross.. like her lips and fake jaw and cheeks, yiiiikes!! Has she had new teeth too?? So odd, ew

Reactions: 7
Just a reminder, you can watch the adventures of Bellynor and Con Job without lining their pockets by watching the videos through this link: #

Just doing my bit for humanity ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All I could see when she had those ridiculous glasses on…

38505E89-15D6-4875-8B98-380E87E651F8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Slightly OT but Lucy was showing some outfits on her insta stories. She wears a cardigan in one story and says she wearing a medium. So no way does Elle wear a small as Lucy is definitely smaller than elle!

Also how can anyone sit through elles vlogs. She has the most annoying voice ever!

Reactions: 14
I wonder if she'll ever watch her videos back in the future and cringe, I know it's currently her job but the way she screeches "angels" in that cutesy cutesy voice at the beginning of each video is like nails on a chalkboard. How is she not embarrassed?

Reactions: 11
On beauty works Instagram stories they’re adding even more hair extensions to her head. Her natural hair is literally going to fall out if she adds anymore weight to that noggin of hers! It’s giving me a headache just looking at it

Also.. thought you wanted everyone to wear a mask to your event because you have to be super careful about Covid… weird, where’s your mask here then?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Remembrance Sunday and all posts about herself and her crappy pop up wank shop, utter selfishness. Self absorbed. Really hope their behaviour doesn’t rub off on SSS

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
On beauty works Instagram stories they’re adding even more hair extensions to her head. Her natural hair is literally going to fall out if she adds anymore weight to that noggin of hers! It’s giving me a headache just looking at it

Also.. thought you wanted everyone to wear a mask to your event because you have to be super careful about Covid… weird, where’s your mask here then?
What is she wearing!!

Reactions: 21
All those pics are gone……how is she going to be ambassador if she won’t allow photos on Insta? Also, to be clear, there is nothing wrong with Elle, she is not overweight, but she is also not a size 8!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.